• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RH negative and positive

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Discrimination? Should u be saying that word With a swastika right there lol just mwy. Vistas like Windows hehe. So after seeing that how r u atheist yet

:facepalm: Discrimination also means "choosing carefully and thoughtfully".

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Discrimination? Should u be saying that word With a swastika right there lol just mwy. Vistas like Windows hehe. So after seeing that how r u atheist yet
Let me speak now as a normal person. Enough of Pranam @Cateau ji, which was done in fun. I don't do that normally. :) As for Swastika, perhaps you know it represents 'welfare for all' in Hinduism. Vistas as after reading a new science theory or finding something new in Archaeology. Oh, yeah, even with all this, I remain a strong atheist, sort of a thorn in the hide of some theist Hindus. :D Lastly, yes, I am not a Satanist.

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
Let me speak now as a normal person. Enough of Pranam @Cateau ji, which was done in fun. I don't do that normally. :) As for Swastika, perhaps you know it represents 'welfare for all' in Hinduism. Vistas as after reading a new science theory or finding something new in Archaeology. Oh, yeah, even with all this, I remain a strong atheist, sort of a thorn in the hide of some theist Hindus. :D Lastly, yes, I am not a Satanist.
I know hence "lol just mwy" or messing with u. Hmm, do u speculate Vishnu was RH negative after this vista lol. Oh so at least do u think there is intelligent design considering everything is so complex or what's ur reason of it

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Hmm, do u speculate Vishnu was RH negative after this vista lol. Oh so at least do u think there is intelligent design considering everything is so complex or what's ur reason of it
Absolutely not, because I know what Lord Vishnu is, and I know it very clearly. Lord Vishnu is 'physical energy', that is what converted into sub-atomic wave-particles after the Big Bang, and all things in the universe/universes are constituted by it. Intelligent design first came into existence when one of our forefathers removed leaves from a branch and inserted it into an ant hill to ferret out food. That was intelligent design.

upload_2016-9-10_9-27-34.jpeg

Cateau

Absolutely not, because I know what Lord Vishnu is, and I know it very clearly. Lord Vishnu is 'physical energy', that is what converted into sub-atomic wave-particles after the Big Bang, and all things in the universe/universes are constituted by it. Intelligent design first came into existence when one of our forefathers removed leaves from a branch and inserted it into an ant hill to ferret out food. That was intelligent design.

View attachment 14402
Uhmmmm do u concider all religions could have transliterated the same god and molded it to their originating cultures, as Joseph Campbell considers it in the Power of Myth? Like that Dionysus, god of wine, who as a babe was torn to shreds then ressurected may be the ancient Jesus who made water to wine...hrmmmm, died and rose again. Yhw is Zeus, Hercules is Sampson, ect...and Vishnu same fine line especially if Jesus took Mary Magdalene to wife, it's like the same picture taken with a different lense. From ancient Egypt to China it's like they all saw a similar person but painted it to meet their cultural backgrounds. Joseph Campbell as an atheist means to say every culture perhaps as a foothold for dominance or as a way to teach morals forced religion on all peoples as the similarities would tell, but I as a believer think it was b/c they all saw the same person and translated him to their own understanding and religion as folklore also was used to explain the world, as I had mentioned how Vishnues dreaming pic could be the early holographic principle and the question of how many angles fit on the head of a pin is the alternate dimensions or universes theory to some scholars. Intelligent design as in the arrangement of our atoms were not left to spontaneous generation, everything is so intricate and connected to everything else that it would require for faith to be atheist than to believe in a god ...whatever one that may be.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I would not say about the whole world but from Ireland to Indonesia, the base of mythologies/folklore is Aryan/Veda mythology/folklore. Vishnu was known among Serbs as Vishnye, their Supreme God, with exactly the same meaning, 'one who covers all'. I do not believe in intelligent design as I have already mentioned. One can find hundreds of equivalent stories in all these cultures.

Cateau

I would not say about the whole world but from Ireland to Indonesia, the base of mythologies/folklore is Aryan/Veda mythology/folklore. Vishnu was known among Serbs as Vishnye, their Supreme God, with exactly the same meaning, 'one who covers all'. I do not believe in intelligent design as I have already mentioned. One can find hundreds of equivalent stories in all these cultures.
Right, as in the same story kept evolving with the cultures that it reached during different eras. Quetzalcoatl and the Chinese dragon and supposed dragons as renditions of the Mokele Mbembe and other dinos in the "co-existence theory," Buddah and Jesus in the "hollow Earth theory," and the likes of them that descend, Lucifer and Prometheus as light bearers for giving fire to man and having been involved in their creation in the "gap theory"....hmmmm waaaay too many similar findings that complete the theory bridges to be hogwash. Even though a cell is as complex as New York City, and it takes so much effort from our brains to live in our reality through the use of our senses that it fires many more synapses than there are stars in the Milky Way? No intelligent design you say...you sure can hold a stink eye.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I don't. I am just amused and let it go at that. I have intelligent design people all around me, even my family. ;)

Cateau

I don't. I am just amused and let it go at that. I have intelligent design people all around me, even my family. ;)
Amused not intrigued....I see the problem lol. Well the only reason I am intrigued to make sense of this subject in theory and religion is b/c I saw a creature at my window one night and am pretty sure it fits into this scenario of reptilian or rh negativity (emphasis mine lol) since it had claws and giant black bug eyes, seemed to be wearing it's insides and had it would look to be an exoskeleton. I was too afraid to open my window for a month but I'm sure I could have gotten a claw print except it rained the next day. That vision or what have you of the glory of Vishnu is like a recount of the Biblical presence of the glory of God....hrmmmm. Well one day we will figure things out, keep amusing urself fiend :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You call me a fiend, not amused (but laughing, greatly amused). :D
Only one question intrigues me: Did the universe arise from 'absolute nothing'.

Cateau

You call me a fiend, not amused (but laughing, greatly amused). :D
Only one question intrigues me: Did the universe arise from 'absolute nothing'.
I knowwwww I'm so embarrassed/sorry, damn u subconscious for letting out my cryptic thoughts in typos. Louis Pasteur in 1864, settled the argument of Spontaneous Generation. Meaning no living micro or macro organisms can come from non-living matter, which one can then presume the cell theory to be true, as they too can be concidered living organisms. We are after all giant Man'O Wars. The universe is full of life because it has many minerals, water, ect. and microbacteria among other such things that live on astroids, foreign planets, ect. Life comes only from former life, even microbacterial cells come only from pre-existencial cells, and that says alot about the universe. A Pre-Ademic race would make sense based on the Hopi Native clay like astronauts and the tales of man like sky people/angels could share further insight on our orgins because after all fact is stranger than fiction. All the minerals on Earth including the ones we are made of once came from the heart of a star. Our place in the cosmos is on a galactic super cluster called Laniakea, Hawaiian for immeasurable heavens, said to contain 100,000 galaxies all clustered into a (kinda human) heart shaped structure....and that says alot about the universe also lol.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I knowwwww I'm so embarrassed/sorry, damn u subconscious for letting out my cryptic thoughts in typos. .. Louis Pasteur in 1864, settled the argument of Spontaneous Generation. Meaning no living micro or macro organisms can come from non-living matter
You are as much of a devil as I am among the Hindus. Good meeting you, bro. :D
I do not think Louis Pasteur knew much about 'macro-molecules'.

"A macromolecule is a very large molecule, such as protein, commonly created by polymerization of smaller subunits (monomers). They are typically composed of thousands of atoms or more. The most common macromolecules in biochemistry are biopolymers (nucleic acids, proteins, carbohydrates and polyphenols) and large non-polymeric molecules (such as lipids and macrocycles)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macromolecule

Last edited:

Cateau

You are as much of a devil as I am among the Hindus. Good meeting you, bro. :D
I do not think Louis Pasteur knew much about 'macro-molecules'.

"A macromolecule is a very large molecule, such as protein, commonly created by polymerization of smaller subunits (monomers). They are typically composed of thousands of atoms or more. The most common macromolecules in biochemistry are biopolymers (nucleic acids, proteins, carbohydrates and polyphenols) and large non-polymeric molecules (such as lipids and macrocycles)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macromolecule
I said organism not molecule but either or they too possess awareness, I said the wrong term though and meant to refer to micro/macro evolution instead of organisms which would require one starting point for all, but seeing as dogs don't come from cats unless through invetro, I think humanity was tampered with if macro evolution happened. I am deeply honored by ur flattering comment. See u in the nxt dimension lol I hope, it would be more fun.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Macromolecules do posses their chemical awareness, that is how they survived. Those which did not have this awareness, perished. That is where we humans started from.