• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RH negative and positive

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
I've read very opposing articles on how RH negative is the reptilian blood type, how RH positive is a monkey-human blood type, how RH negative is the blood type of real humans, how the Messiah is RH positive, how He's not......ect. An entire family was once diagnosed with RH negative blood and their acute distinction was their blue skin, this is peculiar because I'm thinking hmmmm Vishnu must of been RH negative too, it happened also a child of Indian heritage was born with six functional arms/hands (operated off) so maybe this Indian-god's picture wasn't just someone's elaborate imaginings. But is RH negative blood good or bad? In the cartoon The Cramp Twins two twin brothers are born one right after the other like in the Bible story of Jacob and Esau. The younger brother even grabbed the older brother's heel as they were birthed like in the Bible story and likewise the younger overpowered the elder one. Coincidence? I think not. TV and in particular cartoons are infamous for putting occult information in our faces for future or current events (Family Guy in Robin Williams death and The Simpsons in 9/11 for example). Now in the Bible story Esau was born with red hair all over and his mother was told she carried two nations in her womb that were to be in constant war. In the days of the Watchers their offspring were typically giants usually red headed, a ressesive trait among the Hebrews. There are a myriad of theories on how siblings like these may have been from two fathers, one human & the other a Watcher. Cain is said to be of his father the devil, some speculate Satan was his literal father and had relations with Eve thus starting a bloodline battle. Others say it is a strictly spiritual battle and to say one's father is the devil means you are a fruitless tree opposed to the Father's will. It could be the two things however, as DNA has always been a foothold for the devil and his lackeys to corrupt the image of the Father. That the Watchers intermingled with Eve and Rebekah is up for debate but the HS has brought forth kin from barren women like Rebekah also, Sarah and Sampson's mother among others. Manoah (Sampson's father) was of the tribe of Dan and Zlelponi concidered to be of Judah, Our Father is called the Lion of Judah and a Nazarene, Sampson was told he'd be a Nazarite from the womb for the Father, emphasizing that the Messiah has a lineage and also the serpent does too. Kilayim or mingled seed is forbidden in Lev. 19:19 for plants and even more so for humans in either a spiritual or physical sense. Back to the cartoon, in the Cramp Twins the younger brother, the evil one, is BLUE which means he is RH negative. He is very destructive, has a feral gene, is abusive and hates his older brother who is very calm, nature loving and vegetarian. So for the bloodline war theory it'd be probable that the small percentage of RH negatives that there are in the world, it would be they who are the elite of the dark rulers and not the rest of the populous who are a monkey rhesus lineage of Satan. Or maybe I'm just offended I'm positive and born in the year of the monkey.... coincidence? Don't be offended if you're negative and born year of the dragon that's just natural lol.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Heavy use of colloidal silver can turn a white person blue. Carrots and tomatoes can turn white people into bright yellow people. If you combined lots of carrots with lots of colloidal silver you might achieve green, but I don't know if it would work. Immortal? Maybe!

Skwim

Veteran Member
"Humans with blood type Rh Negative belong to an Extraterrestrial lineage according to new theory"
source

RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection

Are you an Rh Negative blood type? If so you could be a
decendent of the ancient astronauts themselves!
source

8 Reptilian Traits In Human Beings

Approximately 5% of the world’s population has Rh- blood, which was introduced to our planet around 25-35,000 years ago in Europe.
source

The Reptilian Agenda

The Rh-negative Factor:"
"Reptilian Traits"
source

An incredibly badly made video in so many respects, which may be a good reason to watch it.

HERE ARE A FEW OF ITS OBSERVATIONS

"The Rh- blood type cannot be linked to this earth by any scientist. So because of this it seems that this blood came from somewhere else" (7:16) Where did this bloodline originate? (8:30)

This blood was put into each different race [Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid] to save each race." (10:35)

Are these people the sons of god? (15:32) Are they star children? Are they holy people? (16:55)​

Rh%20o%20blood%20type_zps1rdiyeta.png

COULD THEY BE LURKING AMONG US AT THIS VERY MOMENT?

royalreptileworth1000com.jpg

Last edited:

Cateau

"Humans with blood type Rh Negative belong to an Extraterrestrial lineage according to new theory"
source

RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection

Are you an Rh Negative blood type? If so you could be a
decendent of the ancient astronauts themselves!
source

8 Reptilian Traits In Human Beings

Approximately 5% of the world’s population has Rh- blood, which was introduced to our planet around 25-35,000 years ago in Europe.
source

The Reptilian Agenda

The Rh-negative Factor:"
"Reptilian Traits"
source

An incredibly badly made video in so many respects, which is may be a good reason to watch it.

HERE ARE A FEW OF ITS OBSERVATIONS

"The Rh- blood type cannot be linked to this earth by any scientist. So because of this it seems that this blood came from somewhere else" (7:16) Where did this bloodline originate? (8:30)

This blood was put into each different race [Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid] to save each race." (10:35)

Are these people the sons of god? (15:32) Are they star children? Are they holy people? (16:55)​

Rh%20o%20blood%20type_zps1rdiyeta.png

COULD THEY BE LURKING AMONG US AT THIS VERY MOMENT?

royalreptileworth1000com.jpg

I did read that all I can't watch another terrible film that's why I mainly read.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Vishnu must of been RH negative too, it happened also a child of Indian heritage was born with six functional arms/hands (operated off) so maybe this Indian-god's picture wasn't just someone's elaborate imaginings.

Vishnu has four arms.

'Kthxbye

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
If you combined lots of carrots with lots of colloidal silver you might achieve green, but I don't know if it would work. Immortal? Maybe!

I think it depends on whether the colors are additive or subtractive, y'know?

:p

Cateau

Theoretically the offspring of the Nephilim were destroyed in the flood. /if we're using Scripture/. We don't know what the /human technical lineage of Mary was, so that is all speculation, imo.
Yes that was the purpose of the flood, to destroy them, but as is said so in the times of Noah will it be again meaning they return. It's said if the relationship with Elizabeth was maternal she'd be of the tribe of Judah, but it is through Nathan she is related to David, Joseph was a descendant of David through Solomon. Luke 3 gives the lineage. The Watchers were imprisoned but the nephilim were allowed to roam earth as evil spirits since they couldn't technically die b/c of their hybrid spirit. Enoch and Jubilees goes more into it. It could be they created chimeras to possess them and have bodies like the reptilians, maybe they're the spark of life inside synthetics and robotoids, they could be the evil whispering in one's ear, the ghosts haunting things and places, the demons tormenting and possessing, they could be the one's working on Wall Street. The possibilities are endless but I think it's D) all of the above it's always right on a bubble test.

Cateau

Vishnu has four arms.

'Kthxbye

How the Srimad Bhagavatam describes him:

Arjuna then saw the omnipresent and omnipotent Supreme Personality of Godhead, Mahā-Viṣṇu, sitting at ease on the serpent bed. His bluish complexion was the color of a dense rain cloud, He wore a beautiful yellow garment, His face looked charming, His broad eyes were most attractive, and He had eight long, handsome arms. His profuse locks of hair were bathed on all sides in the brilliance reflected from the clusters of precious jewels decorating His crown and earrings. He wore the Kaustubha gem, the mark of Śrīvatsa and a garland of forest flowers. Serving that topmost of all Lords were His personal attendants, headed by Sunanda and Nanda; His cakra and other weapons in their personified forms; His consort potencies Puṣṭi, Śrī, Kīrti and Ajā; and all His various mystic powers.

The Supreme Lord, who sits on the back of the bird Garuḍa, touching him with His lotus feet, holds eight weapons — the conchshell, disc, shield, sword, club, arrows, bow and ropes. May that Supreme Personality of Godhead protect me at all times with His eight arms. He is all-powerful because He fully possesses the eight mystic powers.

I knew Tomb Raider wouldn't lie, but the Bhagavad-Gita neither.

Oh the boy was born with 8 limbs...and worshipped by thousands.

Cateau

Heavy use of colloidal silver can turn a white person blue. Carrots and tomatoes can turn white people into bright yellow people. If you combined lots of carrots with lots of colloidal silver you might achieve green, but I don't know if it would work. Immortal? Maybe!
A doctor once injected himself with melanin till he changed his "race" for an expirament on discrimination. It's possible they and one can change blue ... like by going to Willy Wonka's factory but like srsly lol. It was way back when, and they you could only buy potatoes.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Vishnu has four arms.

'Kthxbye
How the Srimad Bhagavatam describes him:

Arjuna then saw the omnipresent and omnipotent Supreme Personality of Godhead, Mahā-Viṣṇu, sitting at ease on the serpent bed. His bluish complexion was the color of a dense rain cloud, He wore a beautiful yellow garment, His face looked charming, His broad eyes were most attractive, and He had eight long, handsome arms. His profuse locks of hair were bathed on all sides in the brilliance reflected from the clusters of precious jewels decorating His crown and earrings. He wore the Kaustubha gem, the mark of Śrīvatsa and a garland of forest flowers. Serving that topmost of all Lords were His personal attendants, headed by Sunanda and Nanda; His cakra and other weapons in their personified forms; His consort potencies Puṣṭi, Śrī, Kīrti and Ajā; and all His various mystic powers.

The Supreme Lord, who sits on the back of the bird Garuḍa, touching him with His lotus feet, holds eight weapons — the conchshell, disc, shield, sword, club, arrows, bow and ropes. May that Supreme Personality of Godhead protect me at all times with His eight arms. He is all-powerful because He fully possesses the eight mystic powers.

I knew Tomb Raider wouldn't lie, but the Bhagavad-Gita neither.

Oh the boy was born with 8 limbs...and worshipped by thousands.
Yes, I know that. His avatar Lord Narasimha also displays 8 arms, but his usual depiction is his 4-armed form.

Pranam @Cateau ji and @Jainarayan ji, Vasudeva can appear with as many arms as he wants. Thank you Cateauji for sharing such a sublime description of my Lord :D

Ahanit

If you have not smoke anything, you say I am "Alien" or a Dark Ruler.... I am not only RH negative but 0 RH negativ, which is the oldest Bloodgroup looking at scientific research...
Dark OK as Setian I see but a ruler.... Who wants to rule Sheeps, I don't.... Or am I Alien... Ähm Oh yes that is possible, I feel so often Alien between "monkeys"...

Looking at the "Alien" Table of the one Film Skwim posted:
I have greenbrown Eyes which change the color with Emotion, the only real expression of Emotion, the Mimik is training as Autist
I have interest in Science, I have sometimes the feeling I am Alien but as Autist I am always Alien ;) Para Normal Interest yes Lucidic Dreaming yes, Truth Seeker yes, Looking for more knowledge Yes, Empathetic illnesses...? Does that Include Autism? Than Yes, sense of a Mission... maybe, psychic abilities maybe,

So it seems I am an Alien ;)

Like many others with RH+ and the same interests Eyes and social disorders..... Where is a real study that shows that only RH negative have color changing eyes... for the one point....

I hope you understand that this pseudo science Blah blah is nonsense