• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RH negative and positive

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Does anybody know about the rare blood groups. There are supposed to be seven. A new one has been found in India during the last week. There is a Bombay group. Let me check on Wikipedia.

Yes, there are rare blood groups. The report is in Hindi which I translate:

New blood type found in Surat, Gujarat, named Bharat group.

Surat City was surprised by a young man's blood sample. Doctors say that it is unique in the whole world. The young man cannot donate his blood to anyone nor recive blood from anyone..
http://abpnews.abplive.in/india-news/new-blood-group-found-in-india-449938/

Last edited:

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
Pranam @Cateau ji and @Jainarayan ji, Vasudeva can appear with as many arms as he wants. Thank you UK Cateauji for sharing such a sublime description of my Lord :D
Ur welcome, oh so that's how my screen name is pronounced in Hindu hehe cateauji. My fav artistic rendering of him and the state of the universe is that it is all in his subconscious mind while he sleeps physically, his visitations astral. This works as a sedative whenever I recount the children's song, row your boat for the disturbing verse of life is but a dream, I nvr did understand how that is appropriate for kids I always freaked like omg what??? I'm dream fluff?!!! They say science is advanced but I think the ancient cultures were, through religion and folklore they tried to explain the world without scientific jargon. I think that that rendering of Vishnu was the early holographic principal. I can't remember the chapter but one story of the Bhagavad-Gita about the bird god, can't recall, who tried to swallow the ocean to get its chick or egg back was the saddest thing I ever read...and also one about fish nothing to do with the gita. I haven't read it in 4 yrs I'm rusty.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Pranam @Cateau ji, don't know about chick and egg story, but if you have not seen 'Vishvarupa', you have seen nothing. ;)

"O Lord of the universe, O universal form, I see in Your body many, many arms, bellies, mouths and eyes, expanded everywhere, without limit. I see in You no end, no middle and no beginning. .. Your form is difficult to see because of its glaring effulgence, spreading on all sides, like blazing fire or the immeasurable radiance of the sun. Yet I see this glowing form everywhere, adorned with various crowns, clubs and discs." BhagawadGita 11.16-17.

images

Cateau

If you have not smoke anything, you say I am "Alien" or a Dark Ruler.... I am not only RH negative but 0 RH negativ, which is the oldest Bloodgroup looking at scientific research...
Dark OK as Setian I see but a ruler.... Who wants to rule Sheeps, I don't.... Or am I Alien... Ähm Oh yes that is possible, I feel so often Alien between "monkeys"...

Looking at the "Alien" Table of the one Film Skwim posted:
I have greenbrown Eyes which change the color with Emotion, the only real expression of Emotion, the Mimik is training as Autist
I have interest in Science, I have sometimes the feeling I am Alien but as Autist I am always Alien ;) Para Normal Interest yes Lucidic Dreaming yes, Truth Seeker yes, Looking for more knowledge Yes, Empathetic illnesses...? Does that Include Autism? Than Yes, sense of a Mission... maybe, psychic abilities maybe,

So it seems I am an Alien ;)

Like many others with RH+ and the same interests Eyes and social disorders..... Where is a real study that shows that only RH negative have color changing eyes... for the one point....

I hope you understand that this pseudo science Blah blah is nonsense

So u check out. Of course it's not as simple as going down a check list lol then ppl with six fingers or more would think they are nephilim. I was born with green eyes that changed brown and under bad conditions have turned blue and hazel. I'm sure everyone has felt alien and not belonging or even not wanting to be part of the "herd." I think everyone possesses the ability to have psychic abilities even if they don't have them. I have but a few times had it. Don't have eye changes or psychic abilities now am type O so I must of un-joined the dark side lol. I posted so I could get some insight is all, maybe someone has read something new about the subject. Hmmmm maybe this is why I hate dragon ball z even more when he has a monkey tail, I'm offended to be like that lol.

Cateau

Pranam @Cateau ji, don't know about chick and egg story, but if you have not seen 'Vishvarupa', you have seen nothing. ;)

"O Lord of the universe, O universal form, I see in Your body many, many arms, bellies, mouths and eyes, expanded everywhere, without limit. I see in You no end, no middle and no beginning. .. Your form is difficult to see because of its glaring effulgence, spreading on all sides, like blazing fire or the immeasurable radiance of the sun. Yet I see this glowing form everywhere, adorned with various crowns, clubs and discs." BhagawadGita 11.16-17.

images
How does one see that? And u did?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I am an 'Advaitist'. I see it clearly at all times. If one believes in 'Dvaita' (duality), one cannot see 'Advaita' (non-duality). :)

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
How does one see that? And u did?
During the Kurukshetra war in around 3000BC, Lord Sri Krishna gave the discourse of the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna. The Lord gave him divine sight, and showed him His vishvaroop, His universal form.

Last edited:

Cateau

Does anybody know about the rare blood groups. There are supposed to be seven. A new one has been found in India during the last week. There is a Bombay group. Let me check on Wikipedia.

Yes, there are rare blood groups. The report is in Hindi which I translate:

New blood type found in Surat, Gujarat, named Bharat group.

Surat City was surprised by a young man's blood sample. Doctors say that it is unique in the whole world. The young man cannot donate his blood to anyone nor recive blood from anyone..
http://abpnews.abplive.in/india-news/new-blood-group-found-in-india-449938/
It is strictly RH negative or of that nature though, but neat to know. Dude has 2 donors in Bombay at least...of they don't move or die. :(

Cateau

I am an 'Advaitist'. I see it clearly at all times. If one believes in 'Dvaita' (duality), one cannot see 'Advaita' (non-duality). :)
Even as u do normal activities? How is one dual? Must be nice like sunlight

Cateau

During the Kurukshetra war in around 3000BC, Lord Sri Krishna gave the discourse of the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna. The Lord gave him divine sight, and showed his his vishvaroop, His universal form.
How I mean can one see it themselves like prayer or something what do they do.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Even as u do normal activities? How is one dual? Must be nice like sunlight
:) Pranam @Cateau ji, to go with non-duality and duality, we have two kinds of realities - Absolute (Paramarthika - true meaning), and pragmatic (Vyavaharika - day to day business). So, it is non-dual in Parmarthika and dual in Vyavaharika. In Vyvaharika, we have duality, multiplicity; in Parmarthika, just one, Brahman, what constitutes all things in the universe.
How I mean can one see it themselves like prayer or something what do they do.
People say it can be seen through prayers. I believe it is seen only through understanding and discrimination. I am an atheist. It can open new vistas.

Cateau

Why do you want to see this form of His? :)
I don't I just don't know alot about how ur religion works like if u even pray or how u get in touch with ur god to see such visions, is it like most religions? Light a candle read the scripture worship do good deeds thing

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Do good things is basic. Light a candle, read the scriptures is optional. I do read the scriptures but have skipped lighting candles. :)

Last edited:

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't I just don't know a lot about how ur religion works like if u even pray or how u get in touch with ur god to see such visions, is it like most religions? Light a candle read the scripture worship do good deeds thing
Pranam Cateauji, such a form of the Lord is shown by only a very select few, and that few may be extraordinarily pious ones, or His associates, or anyone that is so unfortunate that even having seen countless forms of Him they still do not see. We are not independent from the Lord, only He is the real controller of reality. However, we can control Him with our love, He cannot refuse our devotion, His love for His devotees is limitless. Take for example the binding of Lord Krsna by Yashoda. Krsna was being mischievous earlier, and so tried to bind Him with a rope. But every time she tried to bind the Lord, it would not be long enough, no matter the length of the rope. Even though He is the Supreme Lord, and creates, maintains and destroys countless universes, because of her deep love for Him, He let her bind him with a rope, out of compassion for His devotee. Thus, he is called Damodara, 'one who is bound by rope' :)

tumblr_nwvmv2hLC21s24z1vo1_500.jpg

We use murthis, idols to worship God, accompanied with candles and sattvic (pure) food, and a lovely devotional hymn to produce nectarean bhakti (devotion to God)

Cateau

:) Pranam @Cateau ji, to go with non-duality and duality, we have two kinds of realities - Absolute (Paramarthika - true meaning), and pragmatic (Vyavaharika - day to day business). So, it is non-dual in Parmarthika and dual in Vyavaharika. In Vyvaharika, we have duality, multiplicity; in Parmarthika, just one, Brahman, what constitutes all things in the universe.People say it can be seen through prayers. I believe it is seen only through understanding and discrimination. I am an atheist. It can open new vistas.
Discrimination? Should u be saying that word With a swastika right there lol just mwy. Vistas like Windows hehe. So after seeing that how r u atheist yet

Cateau

Do good things is basic. Light a candle, read the scriptures is optional. I do read the scriptures but have skipped lighting candles. :)
Not if ur satanic it's not basic lol probably forbbiden. I light them but not to read I use electricity they just smell nice