• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Supports the Gay Agenda

Skwim

Veteran Member
You're out of date. It's LGBTQ+ now. You must be one of those cisgender people, poor thing.
Well, if one wants to be pedantic about it it's now called LGBTQIA: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual
source

And any additional letters are unlawful.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I expect the forum's servers to be affected by an earthquake causing the part where the rainbow icon is stored to be destroyed.
Should it really be destroyed, even if we support lgbtqrstuvwxyz, doesn't mean we support the abuse of angels just cause some gang of heathens think he looks pretty!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can trace back to the start of this thread which was on the West Side of storied fame.

MARIA
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity
Any girl who isn’t me today.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
It wasn't really a death threat.
I just offered to skin you, butcher you, soak you in brine, brush on maple syrup, & then slowly smoke you with cherry wood.

Was that to be the source of your supply of bacon offered to newbies here on RF? :eek: Oh dear! Hope I caught you just in time! :D

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
The Gay Mafia has taken over everything! Nothing is safe. Hide your kids, people! The end is nigh!!
Damn LGBTQI alphabet soup causes!

idav

Being
Premium Member
Not sure what you think the "gay agenda" is, but it's nice to see you supporting GLBT causes. :thumbsup:

Acting all coy when you yourself invented the agenda, trying to teach it in schools while taking over advertising and inserting into all our disney films!:eek:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
"Gay" means "happy." The rainbow icon is for the "Optimistic" rating. The subliminal messaging makes sense now.

Oh G-d. For a second there I thought you were gonna out me!

No need to when your own avatar already has a rainbow.

I wouldn't agree, there's no rainbow in emoticons far as I've seen... Is our beloved DS lying to us?! :(

But one of the emoticons I added clearly shows two guys hugging:

:glomp:

Doesn't that support the gay agenda?

(So that's what happened to all the pics from the Admin office party)

Nah. Pretty sure I was the only one appearing in the crappy pics. The good ones from the whole party, on the other hand, are still intact and unmoderated.

Yeah but I apologized for that when we made you an admin, right?

I forgave you not because of the apology but because I never "****ing burned" like I was told to "be sure" of.

It wasn't really a death threat.
I just offered to skin you, butcher you, soak you in brine, brush on maple syrup, & then slowly smoke you with cherry wood.

Oh, okay...

... I think I'll take the death threat. Thank you.

The Gay Mafia has taken over everything! Nothing is safe. Hide your kids, people! The end is nigh!!
Damn LGBTQI alphabet soup causes!

Too late. Your post now has a rainbow attached to it. :D