• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF psychics predict 2024

Predict 2024

• Aliens land and take over

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • RF staff all swap handles just for fun

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Congress leaves town for 6 months - people celebrate

• RF goes public and becomes the TikTok of Gen Alpha

• Revoltingest decides to become UnassumingNiceGuy

• Atheists and Evangelical Christians agree that both sides are wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April Fools Day becomes a national holiday

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Post what a chatbot predicted (give prompt)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Something else (tell all)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • This thread is silly

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I predict that despite political drama and hullabaloo that people will inevitably be upset and mald over, life will pretty much carry on as it has already over the past few years without effecting people's personal lives too drastically

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Ok, RF psychics, philosophers, odd people and chatbots, what is going to happen in 2024? I'll bet we can do better than the commentariat.

Well, since April Fool's Day is my birthday, I've long thought we were overdue to make a national holiday!

Being a bit realistic, I predict that April Fool’s Day will become a national holiday in the US. This is because reality is becoming more and more like the film Idiocracy, from what I hear. We’ve already had an unhinged reality TV show host as a president, so making April Fool’s Day a national holiday would not surprise me.

Heyo

Veteran Member
It doesn't take a psychic to predict 2024, a mathematicians is enough. 2024 follows 2023, not that hard. The only thing that could prevent 2024 would be the world ending within the next 5 days and I go out on a limb predicting that that won't happen.
I'd go even further and predict that the world will not end until April Fool's Day 2024.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Being a bit realistic, I predict that April Fool’s Day will become a national holiday in the US. This is because reality is becoming more and more like the film Idiocracy, from what I hear. We’ve already had an unhinged reality TV show host as a president, so making April Fool’s Day a national holiday would not surprise me.

If it becomes a really big holiday, they could have an April Fool's Day shopping season, where people buy joke devices, like joy buzzers, whoopie cushions, fake vomit. There could be a big boom in the practical joke industry - "Fun! Laughs! Fool your friends!"

1703615546406.png

1703615558298.png

1703615567860.png

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
If it becomes a really big holiday, they could have an April Fool's Day shopping season, where people buy joke devices, like joy buzzers, whoopie cushions, fake vomit. There could be a big boom in the practical joke industry - "Fun! Laughs! Fool your friends!"

That sounds plausible. While much of the population makes the practical joke industry wealthier, other people might lament that April Fool's Day has become too commercialized.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That sounds plausible. While much of the population makes the practical joke industry wealthier, other people might lament that April Fool's Day has become too commercialized.
I think next year we should bring back the Lord of Misrule for Christmas. It's a fine olde tradition that has fallen from favor.