• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Facebook page and Discord Channel

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Just want to remind everybody that the main reason for creating the FB page and the Discord channel was so that we'd all still be able to stay in contact in case RF goes down.

Even if you don't intend to utilize either socially, it would still be a good idea to have one or both as a contact point.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I can confirm ( what appears to be ) the same problem Eddi is having. Seems to be isolated to the Android App. Firefox on my desktop and laptop work fine, but, I need to click on the link from Quagmire if I close the browser.

ManSinha

Is it fun?
Using  stuff? Yes - we are an all Mac family - partly because we are 2 hours from Cupertino and partly because well - they work so well with each other - look up continuity on  - you can answer your texts and FaceTime right from the Mac - no need to switch to another device - the  watch unlocks the Mac when one comes within BlueTooth range - little things like that

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
@DebaterSlayer

For some reason Discord keeps booting me from the RF server.

And I have to click an invite to get in every time.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well, the discord thing works pretty good. Not sure how to change my picture from a smiley butt, but that's ok. :)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Well, the discord thing works pretty good. Not sure how to change my picture from a smiley butt, but that's ok. :)
Yes, the Discord Gods chose that *for* you. It chooses it for us all... we are all equally smiley butts in the eyes of almighty Discordim.

JK.