• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revoltingest and BSM go deer hunting

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I turned my head, I jumped... there Quagmire's monkey was, his face two inches from mine. With @Quagmire nowhere to be seen.

“Um, I wanted some time by myself,” I said.

The monkey said, “I did too.”

We stood there and looked at each other.

“Don't you have plans today?” I asked.

“No, none,” the monkey said. “Isn't it great?”

“Go find something to do,” I told him.

“What should we do together?” he asked. “I'm not picky, you choose.”

Ugh! Well, I started to feel sorry for him... so I went along with him. We went skiing, skating, golfing, fishing, bike-riding, bowling, hiking, scuba-diving, bungee-jumping, baking, car racing, knitting, truck racing, boat racing... the list goes on and on.

The day was finally over with. I was ready for bed, I couldn't wait for a new day.

Then the monkey said, “What should we do tomorrow?”

I couldn't take any more of this. “Go back to being on Quagmire's shoulder!” I said.

The monkey's goofy smile disappeared. “But... I don't understand...” he said.

I said, “You're driving me crazy. I liked you better when you were trying to rule everyone.”

The monkey looked sad. “Well, I understand. I guess I need to live my own life too,” he said. “But I thought we were buddies.”

“I'm sorry,” I said.

“It's okay,” he said.

Then, he walked away.

I felt bad. I hung my head low.

(Just kidding. Quagmire's monkey is actually quite fun and nice.)
Hmmmm, I wondered why he was spending the whole afternoon sharpening up his safety pin.

Nimos

The night was hot and stale. @BSM1 and @Revoltingest were hiking to a remote place on BSM's grandparents' farm. He had always told Revoltingest about deer hunting but Revolting had never been interested in such a thing before agreeing to go.
Your saying that this is them, deer hunting? :O

tenor.gif

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's an entertaining story. Not that I have thought much about it, but I would have imagined he would hunt from a bicycle or a steam tractor.

I hate it when I hit the wrong judgy thing.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I initially misread the thread title as "Revolt and BSM go beer hunting".