• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revelation Writing a Proof of God?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In my view one should be rightly skeptical about the entire concept of prophets from God when God is incapable or unwilling to make it so that the entire revelation event happens far far away from the glare of independent and unbiased reporting.

Perhaps the actual prophet of God was Vivekananda who delivered his revelatory speeches in the full glare of the media in the 1st Parliament of World Religions and catalyzed (what has become) the globalization of Hinduism in the world?
Swami Vivekananda at the Parliament of the World's Religions - Wikipedia
No? Why not?

No worries, one can remain sceptical.

This OP was exploring how innate knowledge can flow from a person. A person that has not studied that knowledge.

Swami Vivekananda did lots of study. It is great he gave input to the Parliament of the World's Religions in 1893.

It was at that meeting the Baha'i Faith was first mentioned in America by a Presbyterian minister, Henry Harris Jessup (1832–1910), who was working in Syria.

Regards Tony

Heyo

Veteran Member
The historical records are available, and I could post one or two as an example.
That would help.
One of the greatest prophets of the last 200 years would be Albert Einstein, do you agree? He predicted that a star would appear to slow down in its movement because the mass of the sun would bend the light coming from the star. His prediction became true and got world famous for that. He made other predictions that have since been verified and he revealed the working of the cosmos to us.
I haven't heard about Baha'ullah until 2 or 3 years ago. What was his contribution to our understanding that was extraordinary, new and useful?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I haven't heard about Baha'ullah until 2 or 3 years ago. What was his contribution to our understanding that was extraordinary, new and useful?

Baha'u'llah wrote to all the rulers of the world and told them the only way they can find peace for all humanity. Abdul'baha explained it further and it is unfolding as we chat.

That would be useful.

Regards Tony

wellwisher

"Proof" to a religious believer is very different from
a rigorous logical proof. The believer's premises
aren't absolute truth. Note for example that you say
that "history is very reliable". The word "very" implies
high trust but not inerrancy. One thing I learn from
history is that it's written by people with their own
perspective & agenda, ie, no one is totally objective,
complete, & accurate.

So we have history that some people give meaning
about the number of gods & which god is the true one.
But none of it is testable in our time...it all depends
upon something that some people said long ago.
This is not verifiable with any certainty...or at all IMO.
It appears to be not provable...nor even disprovable.
Tis all "nicht einmal falsch", ie, not even wrong...at best.

Instead of calling it a "proof", perhaps one should say...
"Here are reasons supporting what I believe."

Science does the same thing, especially when it comes to the ancient universe; cosmology/astral physics and evolution. The events connected to these various branches of science happened before there were human consciousness capable of asking questions about what was observed in real time and documenting it first hand.

Dark energy and dark matter, for example, use to explain new observational data, which were not a problems 20 years ago, have never been seen in the lab to prove they are real. Yet based on some indirect evidence and need, science is ready to use faith to fill in the blanks and call it done deal.

In evolution, the idea of genetic changes, leading to new species is a keypart of the theory, yet when asked to show a new speciation, science falls short. This does not shake their faith in the theory since it satisfies the need at some other level.

There has never been any data about life on other planets, yet there is plenty of faith life is out there, with faith not supposed to be part of science. It comes down to politics and misdirection.

My best argument for the documentations of religion, is based on a question. How do you explain the lingering impact of the main religions of the world? In other words, how were these belief systems able to linger, alter human history, and not run out of steam, while being nothing but fantasy?

Man made things tend to be temporal or temporary. If the Bible for example, was manmade, how did it get past being a fad and still remain relevant for thousand of years? There are very few science theories that are over a hundred years old, that have not seen some revision.

One possible answer is some forms of knowledge come from a deeper part of the human brain, that is less temporal, like the ego, and more conservative and integrated in time, like our DNA; inner self. The inner self is more about collective human propensities, so data and insight from that source, if made conscious, would be timeless and connected like our DNA.

I was watching a TV show last night about ancient engineering wonders. I like that type of stuff. The first episode I watched was connected to the Coliseum in Rome, which was one of the first massive sport complexes. It is still around after 2000 years. The programmed compared it to our modern sports stadiums, which although larger, are only designed to last about 50 years, before demolition.

The goal of the program was to answer the question what would it cost to build a modern stadium designed to last thousands of years, like the Coliseum? There are two types of engineering approach. Each is based on the expectation for the building; longevity or temporal need; profit.

In terms of the building materials for the modern stadium, the best and easiest choice for the new stadium would have been to use what the Romans used, which was a stone called travertine. Travertine is a sedimentary limestone. It is found where once there were rivers, springs, lakes. It forms from minerals dissolved in the water forming stone crystals. It is made by nature to be water resistant and last. This option was way too expensive, for that scale of a modern building, so they needed to find some cheaper alternative modern materials.

One of the point that was initially made was Rome was a military based superpower that was dominate for 1000 years. Rome was not too concerned with costs of materials since they could take what they needed by force. They thought in terms of the longevity of the empire and not short term costs. They could dream the architect dream and make it happen. The constraints of costs, will shorten the distance of one's vision, since the limitations of costs, requires one stay in their own time. Things are not designed to last, forever, but to look good for now, finish on time and on budget, and make investors some money.

The cost of early the Christianity startup, was a loss of a lot of human life through persecution and violent blood sports held in the Coliseum. This cost would have been hard to forget or comprehend in modern times. Eventually, Christianity would become the official religion of Rome and then become part of that legacy, designed to last; Vatican.

For those interested in the final solution, the engineers decided to use steel framing which was cheap and strong. However, steel has a problem with corrosion. It does not like water like travertine. To solve that problem, they used a type of plastic sheeting material, to protect the steel, in various ways. The sheeting was made of a new variation of teflon; poly tetrafluoroethylene. All in all, the final cost was still several $billion, and not guaranteed it would make it thousand of years, except on paper for investors.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Science does the same thing, especially when it comes to the ancient universe; cosmology/astral physics and evolution. The events connected to these various branches of science happened before there were human consciousness capable of asking questions about what was observed in real time and documenting it first hand.

Dark energy and dark matter, for example, use to explain new observational data, which were not a problems 20 years ago, have never been seen in the lab to prove they are real. Yet based on some indirect evidence and need, science is ready to use faith to fill in the blanks and call it done deal.

In evolution, the idea of genetic changes, leading to new species is a keypart of the theory, yet when asked to show a new speciation, science falls short. This does not shake their faith in the theory since it satisfies the need at some other level.

There has never been any data about life on other planets, yet there is plenty of faith life is out there, with faith not supposed to be part of science. It comes down to politics and misdirection.

My best argument for the documentations of religion, is based on a question. How do you explain the lingering impact of the main religions of the world? In other words, how were these belief systems able to linger, alter human history, and not run out of steam, while being nothing but fantasy?

Man made things tend to be temporal or temporary. If the Bible for example, was manmade, how did it get past being a fad and still remain relevant for thousand of years? There are very few science theories that are over a hundred years old, that have not seen some revision.

One possible answer is some forms of knowledge come from a deeper part of the human brain, that is less temporal, like the ego, and more conservative and integrated in time, like our DNA; inner self. The inner self is more about collective human propensities, so data and insight from that source, if made conscious, would be timeless and connected like our DNA.

I was watching a TV show last night about ancient engineering wonders. I like that type of stuff. The first episode I watched was connected to the Coliseum in Rome, which was one of the first massive sport complexes. It is still around after 2000 years. The programmed compared it to our modern sports stadiums, which although larger, are only designed to last about 50 years, before demolition.

The goal of the program was to answer the question what would it cost to build a modern stadium designed to last thousands of years, like the Coliseum? There are two types of engineering approach. Each is based on the expectation for the building; longevity or temporal need; profit.

In terms of the building materials for the modern stadium, the best and easiest choice for the new stadium would have been to use what the Romans used, which was a stone called travertine. Travertine is a sedimentary limestone. It is found where once there were rivers, springs, lakes. It forms from minerals dissolved in the water forming stone crystals. It is made by nature to be water resistant and last. This option was way too expensive, for that scale of a modern building, so they needed to find some cheaper alternative modern materials.

One of the point that was initially made was Rome was a military based superpower that was dominate for 1000 years. Rome was not too concerned with costs of materials since they could take what they needed by force. They thought in terms of the longevity of the empire and not short term costs. They could dream the architect dream and make it happen. The constraints of costs, will shorten the distance of one's vision, since the limitations of costs, requires one stay in their own time. Things are not designed to last, forever, but to look good for now, finish on time and on budget, and make investors some money.

The cost of early the Christianity startup, was a loss of a lot of human life through persecution and violent blood sports held in the Coliseum. This cost would have been hard to forget or comprehend in modern times. Eventually, Christianity would become the official religion of Rome and then become part of that legacy, designed to last; Vatican.

For those interested in the final solution, the engineers decided to use steel framing which was cheap and strong. However, steel has a problem with corrosion. It does not like water like travertine. To solve that problem, they used a type of plastic sheeting material, to protect the steel, in various ways. The sheeting was made of a new variation of teflon; poly tetrafluoroethylene. All in all, the final cost was still several $billion, and not guaranteed it would make it thousand of years, except on paper for investors.
Of course, science differs from religion, ie, science
doesn't have "The Truth"....just theories (aka models)
that have predictive value in the circumstances in
which they've been tested.
Religion though....it tends towards claiming a priori
truth without testing, & without even addressing
failure to comport with the real world.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Of course, science differs from religion, ie, science
doesn't have "The Truth"....just theories (aka models)
that have predictive value in the circumstances in
which they've been tested.
Religion though....it tends towards claiming a priori
truth without testing, & without even addressing
failure to comport with the real world.

What would the test, to Test a Messenger of God who's has offered they have been given access to all knowledge?

In the light of this OP, I have offered what I see is a test of that knowledge. The ability to answer any question by providing an answer, spontaneously, without having to reference, without faltering in its delivery and without the need for revision.

Now, as this is a discussion, I ask, is that a fair test?

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here is a partial list of religious texts, all written by those claiming to commune with God, under miraculous circumstances:
List of religious texts - Wikipedia

↑ if all the different texts agreed with one another, that would be convincing, but...

There is an excellent chance if one pursued that list, that they would find many sources to the same Phenomenon that this OP is exploring, which in turn would validate a certain number of people on that list, were actually trustworthy and truthful as to the source of their knowledge.

That becomes a personal choice, as to who on that list is trustworthy and truthful. In fact Jesus Christ, one of those who would be on the List, did warn us many false claims would be made.

Regards Tony

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What would the test, to Test a Messenger of God who's has offered they have been given access to all knowledge?

In the light of this OP, I have offered what I see is a test of that knowledge. The ability to answer any question by providing an answer, spontaneously, without having to reference, without faltering in its delivery and without the need for revision.

Now, as this is a discussion, I ask, is that a fair test?

Regards Tony
I doubt the premises that religions offer inerrant truth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father is first. First as a human man he was and is my mother's brother.

As two humans two sex types.

As babies in a family we are born into concepts they personally never owned nor expressed as they were mutually paired. Parents only and holy paired. Didn't own concept brother sister.

As brother sister it's our terms. Who sought relationships with other brothers sisters. We are different by relationships.

Father hence a pure man spiritual being was of no sex first. A man human.

Animals don't speak.

Who is the God being in that scenario? As thought upon by a mind split by his own science choice the machine.

That only his man mind man choice man control used against us!

As a baby human we say father and mother were direct and Holy as humans not spirits. Holy beings human direct and proves there is no God as a being.

As they are direct descendants straight out of the eternal as unconditional love form.

Our brother introduced speaking AI atmospheric causes. As a satanic scientist. As if God were real by sciences themes they wouldn't be practicing any science.

The history why a human body mind bio changed then heard voice as humans caused it. Teachings by humans only was the satanic teaching about human scientists with evil machines.

Today we live mind brain split. As we share conscious awareness biological with AI introduced by man baby designer not the father term. Heavenly.

Reason a father is sexual has babies lives life. We wouldn't exist without our fathers status.

A baby man adult became a satanist is basic advice. Who split our conscious spiritual identity by making us share his machine communicative causes. That he caused as atmospheric changes.

Atmosphere causes he doesn't own. The atmosphere owns itself. Hence we were taught how why the atmospheric body began to speak to us.

Not owned by his machine as his machine by design is exact just to the machine design controlled by a human not controlled by the heavens. Advice for satanic liars today.

Interference and feed back the direct advice.

So we now live of two minds. Natural and interfered.

As the eternal being is eternal it never changed its body but what it caused to be released changed. Then it had.

Hence when we use a word it only has one meaning. Eternal is unconditional and it's not man's machine science. It's not in the heavens. The heavens word a heavens.

A human is a human the human biological.

Yet everyday he studies conscious biology human by machines searching for it. Believing that yes we were human and spirit direct. From the place of origin release.

Yet we are now only sex conceived life. A human not any eternal being.

He however wants a recorded past human life image voice to be life's energy. Reactive state owns recording and we don't own the state nor are we the state. It takes our use of biologies life water microbe forms in water.

Why it forms image.

As he knows image is in out of space the ideas he uses as a human he only coerces. His self motivation is not about natural living or life proves he lies.

Now when you assess a satanist human they want and it's about a resource to burn up. Does not in any human reasoning own any scientific logic. Studying human life in God concepts.

Hence science thesis being first as a humans replaced natural thoughts is chosen by just any human. A human who can think asks the motivation of a satanist. Who is seeking the power of God in a humans life. By false idealism.

As it places a human as their thesis by intent as does burning us up as a pretend resource contact. Eternal.

Reasons. What they seek as I want is by just a machine taken out of earths mass itself. All controlled by human choices as a human. Isn't anywhere else.

We aren't comparable to any machine yet he's allowed to make theories using that intent.

Makes no sense what they believe when they said God was earths mass in humans science.

They will then claim no I'm talking about aliens from out of hell. Cosmic mass less than earth and it's heavens. Humans were an eternal hell being first they claim looking at alien themes living as a human.

Then claims oh it's us in another dimension. Then says oh we believe it a God earth mass dimension reason. So you should realise why they interview God themes with humans.

As if they put us in that fake God mass dimension we'd all die.

A human was always a human first. They think they own a real argument when they don't.

As we don't live in space Satanists.

Why all the arguments about what is God are human expressed.

So you were told no man is God for a spiritual Living human purpose versus satanic human theism science.

As you have to be a human first to theory humans science. The big con they use is science itself versus natural human life.

As there is no human thesis about beginnings as we don't exist in those terms.

If you consciously live and adapt change bodily by human awareness. It's whilst Living within a heavens.

Your human presence ours is by sex only life present then can change in atmosphere causes. Giving you no position to thesis as fact anywhere else.

As back in time is a minus number by term and minus means by science status removed into nuclear burn out. Science says there was no light in the past. Light is instant only.

In fact no scientist was allowed by law to theory the past as all humans are deceased in the past. Said a human legal review.

A Shut bible sworn oath to uphold gods presence...earths mass and holy evolving heavens. Was the oath of human lifes protection on earth.

So as we all use human memory and know the bible became and used with purpose in legal law practice. Humans misusing it's status today is what the human problem is.

As Satanists reopened and re read from the book of science and broke the known biblical oath. The promise to never change natural earth laws in fused mass.

Therefore arguing human self deification is a moot point as the bible owned a human legal oath no science practice.

The answer is designer man's fake machines the origin status of AI is his evil. No machines and no fake human thesis either is our reality.

Humans used machines as the claim see human science is correct. Is a great big coercion.

Last edited: