• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Returning member

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Hey everyone,

My name is Laika and I am a returning member of religiousforums.com. As many of you are aware, I have depression and have taken a much needed mental health break for the past four months. If I have any problems, I will need to take another break from the forums but I will keep you updated on any developments if that ultimately proves to be the case. For now, I will try to make the best of my time here and be as sociable as I can. :)

Otherwise, I hope you are all well. It will be good to catch up with some old faces and get to know some of the new ones who have joined RF since I left. How are you all doing? Are you all ok?

p.s. I'm running a little low on bacon @Revoltingest . I hear you do free deliveries? :D
Welcome back!

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Hey everyone,

My name is Laika and I am a returning member of religiousforums.com. As many of you are aware, I have depression and have taken a much needed mental health break for the past four months. If I have any problems, I will need to take another break from the forums but I will keep you updated on any developments if that ultimately proves to be the case. For now, I will try to make the best of my time here and be as sociable as I can. :)

Otherwise, I hope you are all well. It will be good to catch up with some old faces and get to know some of the new ones who have joined RF since I left. How are you all doing? Are you all ok?

p.s. I'm running a little low on bacon @Revoltingest . I hear you do free deliveries? :D

Yeah, depression sucks.
Welcome back! :heart: Are you still a Communist?

Laika

Premium Member
Nope, don't mind you asking.
And no idea.
We're happy with a healthy surprise.

Excellent choice! And best of luck! ;)

Glad to have you back, @Laika . :)

Thanks very much.

Welcome back @Laika

Thanks. :)

Can't complain too much. I still have work, which is busy. Managed to stay afloat during closures. Tough not being able to see friends as much right now though.
You?

Glad yo are doing ok. It is very tough out there.

I’m unemployed and living at home with my parents, but that will do fine for now. I can’t complain. I do miss eating out and visiting friends mainly, but I will survive. :)

Re-greetings!
We've missed you.
giphy.gif

Greetings old friend and Thanks for the Bacon. :D How have you been holding up?

Welcome back!

Thanks Quetzal. Are you still following the latest developments in outer space? :)

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome back, space puppy.

Thanks. Woof woof! :D

Yeah, depression sucks.
Welcome back! :heart: Are you still a Communist?

Thanks. :)

Basically yes, I am still a communist. I am definitely far more cautious than I once was so that has affected it very much. I still “think” like a commie even if I have stopped sounding like one. It makes life a little bit easier than having to stick my neck out and go against the crowd all the time and is probably a more healthy balance to be open to ideas from across the political spectrum.

I expect I will post some threads in the “communist only” sub-forum when I can think of something worth talking about. :D