• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return Trip?

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Would you want to be reincarnated back into this world? No guarantees, no promises, no memory of this life?

pexels-amanda-cottrell-992763.jpg
Photo by Amanda Cottrell from Pexels

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
No. I don't want to take a chance in being in a situation and place much worse than I have experienced years ago. I'm kinda grateful.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Chuckle... There is a Terry Pratchett book "the truth" in which a villain steals a religious relic (a potato, you gotta read the book to follow that). After his death he is reincarnated as a potato weevil.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If I come back with no memories at all of this life, what is the benefit to "me" to come back? Asking for a friend:D
Tell your friend that we have ample opportunity over many lifetimes to do everything we ever wanted to do and to experience everything there is to experience. So if your friend gets to the end of a life and even a tiny bit feels "I wish I had", not to worry - wishes are fulfilled fully.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Perhaps you have but don't realize it. There are many sages and poets who have come and gone. Who's to say you weren't one of them.:)
I. Because I would have made it so that it would have been irrefutable evidence for reincarnation. When they didn't they weren't me.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It would be interesting and I'd never know it, but I'd like to see how my soul decided to connect to its Creator the other time around.