• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican says groups spreading "white supremacist garbage" not welcome in VA

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
“Any group that comes to Richmond to spread white supremacist garbage, or any other form of hate, violence, or civil unrest isn’t welcome here,” House Republican leader Todd Gilbert said in a statement. “While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter.”

Virginia's top House Republican warns "white supremacist garbage" to stay away from gun rally

Good-Ole-Rebel

I wonder why he didn't identify other groups such as 'antifa' as garbage and inciting hate and violence? Probably looking for votes come November. Nothing makes you sound better to other races than uniting against whites.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I wonder why he didn't identify other groups such as 'antifa' as garbage and inciting hate and violence? Probably looking for votes come November. Nothing makes you sound better to other races than uniting against whites.

Good-Ole-Rebel

They aren't uniting against whites. They are uniting against white supremacists. I am white. I am not a white supremacist.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
“Any group that comes to Richmond to spread white supremacist garbage, or any other form of hate, violence, or civil unrest isn’t welcome here,” House Republican leader Todd Gilbert said in a statement. “While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter.”

Virginia's top House Republican warns "white supremacist garbage" to stay away from gun rally
what about peanut eaters

what about Scots?
@Revoltingest

Thief

Rogue Theologian
yeah it's a problem

freedom of speech
free to keep and bear arms

totally scary to be an American

we should be more like those head chopping extremists
THEN we can have law

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I read somewhere...….I think it was the Rifleman magazine

Hitler wrote gun law registration
which …...almost word for word...….
bears resemblance to gun laws here

Thief

Rogue Theologian
but you would think so....
a white guy in a hood
might get the podium

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I read somewhere...….I think it was the Rifleman magazine

Hitler wrote gun law registration
which …...almost word for word...….
bears resemblance to gun laws here

Hitler was also a vegetarian and painter.

I am a vegetarian and have painted before!

Guess I am a Nazi now...

Good-Ole-Rebel

I've read that Antifa is supporting gun rights demonstrators.
Antifa Group Plans To March Alongside Pro-Gun Protesters In Virginia

Yes, but the white supremacist is the one labeled garbage.

If the NAACP were attending, would he call them out as spreading black supremacist garbage? The NAACP has been supporting these additional gun laws. Did any one label them as black supremacist garbage?

And of course it should be asked, does the white garbage (trash) have a right to be there? Does the NAAWP have a right to be there?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, but the white supremacist is the one labeled garbage.

If the NAACP were attending, would he call them out as spreading black supremacist garbage? The NAACP has been supporting these additional gun laws. Did any one label them as black supremacist garbage?

And of course it should be asked, does the white garbage (trash) have a right to be there? Does the NAAWP have a right to be there?

Good-Ole-Rebel
Are you saying there might could possibly be
some double standardish judgement going on?
Perish the thought!

Jonathan Bailey

What are your thoughts on this?

Does Todd even know about the First Amendment?

Jonathan Bailey

Just so we understand, are you yourself a white supremacist?

Do you not agree that white supremacists are scum?

I believe that "white supremacist scum" have the same Bill of Rights protections as anybody else. They peaceably may say whatever at a public event. People may also peaceably protest them at the same public event. Nobody, scum or otherwise, has a right to commit violence upon the innocent.

Darkforbid

Well if anyone wanted to go down in the mass shooter Hall of infamy. They know where to find a huge crowd of unarmed people now

Jonathan Bailey

Well if anyone wanted to go down in the mass shooter Hall of infamy. They know where to find a huge crowd of unarmed people now

I wish "mass shooter" would stop being used.

Use "public random armed violent attack(er)" instead.

a PRAVA (PRAY-vuh)

This covers everything from one or more victims and
everything
used as a weapon to boot from guns to moving trucks.

The important point is at least one person is hurt or killed in a PRAVA and the PRAVA didn't know the victim nor was the PRAVA targeting any one or more individuals specifically.

If somebody commits first-degree murder against a specific person, usually in private and the victim is usually known to the perpetrator, it's just an ordinary crime.

I agree strongly. Unarmed public events draw PRAVAs like a magnet.