• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report any crimes you see committed by Aliens.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If you have been the victim of any of these nefarious characters:

4ed22613e1ccff2d87515e605e12fbe4.jpg

latest

5770666-superman+54.png

or any other illegal aliens, or know of a crime committed by an illegal alien call this very special hotline
- 1-855-488-6423

This very special hotline has been set up to take reports of crime committed by aliens like these. Please do not hesitate to call if you feel you have been menaced by a grey, or a reptilian, or a predator alien, or even one of the aliens from "Alien". If you see a UFO double parked, call the hotline. If you have been probed without your consent, call the hotline. If you can't remember where you were four and a half weeks ago at 6:13 pm, you were probably abducted, so call the hotline.

Again, that very special hotline is 1-855-488-6423.

@Quetzal Keep your nose clean, or you to will be reported.
wpid-facespace_portrait_ad_roger_default4x_wm-jpg.jpeg

Tumah

Veteran Member
I don't have an alien crime to report, but my kid did leave what appears to be a 10-45 in his diaper and I think someone's going to need to 10-79 it.

Edit: I'd also like to put out an APB on a missing white sock. Has the letters HIKE on the bottom.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I spotted this alien attempting to enter the country illegally.

kaplutian.jpg

I tried calling the hotline, but they said it was out of their jurisdiction and transferred me to the Coast Guard, then the Coast Guard transferred me to the Air Force, who then transferred me to NASA, but they said it was more an issue for the State Department, since the alien was from a planet with which we had no diplomatic relations. Typical bureaucratic runaround.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Would visitors from the future, even if they were from Earth, be technically considered "illegal aliens"?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That would depend upon where they originated.

Chekov only had Starfleet ID on him when he was arrested by the FBI. I suppose he might have had something to indicate he was a citizen of the United Federation of Planets, as would the rest of the crew. But no one would have been able to produce any birth certificates, since they hadn't been born yet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Chekov only had Starfleet ID on him when he was arrested by the FBI. I suppose he might have had something to indicate he was a citizen of the United Federation of Planets, as would the rest of the crew. But no one would have been able to produce any birth certificates, since they hadn't been born yet.
Checkov wasn't Americastanian, so he was an illegal alien.....abeit a cute little one.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Many crimes, many many crimes committed by illegal immigrants over the centuries as this cartoon alludes to

156b95eba2f00639e65f0eb410ac529e.jpg