• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rep. Becca Ballint (D-VT) on Trump v Biden

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Show me a Palestinian '"civilian" condemning Hamas. What do Palestinian "civilians" think of hamas?
You think people deserve to be called terrorists because of what they think rather than what they do? Even if every single Palestinian supported Hamas (which they don't), there is still a difference between terrorists and civilians.

Also, there's the fact that a significant portion of the population of Gaza are under 15 years old. And their "support" or "lack of support" for Hamas doesn't tend to make headlines. You're welcome to fly over there and ask a few, if you can find some.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Hamas does not want a two state solution. Hamas is "Palestinians" and "Palestinians" are Hamas.
That's ignorant nonsense.
Then show us evidence of Hamas seeking a two state solution. Flapping gums is not evidence.

Are you striving to be incoherent or are you simply confused? You're "Hamas is 'Palestinians' and 'Palestinians' are Hamas" conflation is dangerous and bigoted nonsense irrespective of Hamas views.

Ignatius A

Are you striving to be incoherent or are you simply confused? You're "Hamas is 'Palestinians' and 'Palestinians' are Hamas" conflation is dangerous and bigoted nonsense irrespective of Hamas views.
Then show me evidence Palestinian civilians condemn Hamas. You're opinion is appreciated but irrelevant. Palestinian "civilians" are killed because Hamas uses them as shields.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Then show me evidence Palestinian civilians condemn Hamas. You're opinion is appreciated but irrelevant. Palestinian "civilians" are killed because Hamas uses them as shields.
You just believe it's fine to kill civilians, then.

I guess Hamas did nothing wrong.

Ignatius A

You're right. How childish of me to believe that it's wrong to equate civilians and terrorists.

Silly, childish, war-crime hating me. I should be smart and adult like you, and essentially justify murdering civilians.
What military target did Hamas attack in oct 7?

Ignatius A

No, terrible arguments are.

Got a good one as to why you think it's cool to equate civilians and terrorists?
You're a big boy now right? How do you propose israel should defend itself while not killing civilians when Hamas uses civilians as shields? Be specific.

Ignatius A

Look at you growing up
Has Hamas stopped calling for the destruction of Israel?
This is from your posted evidence

"Nevertheless, there is widespread popular appeal for competing armed Palestinian factions, including those involved in the attack. Overall, 57% of Gazans express at least a somewhat positive opinion of Hamas—along with similar percentages of Palestinians in the West Bank (52%) and East Jerusalem (64%)—though Gazans who express this opinion of Hamas are fewer than the number of Gazans who have a positive view of Fatah (64%)."

More than half of Gazans have at least a somewhat positive opinion of Hamas. You might also want to check out the methodology section of your evidence post. Pay attention to who the people are that were asked to participate in the survey. Lots were from "Arab countries". You can't just Google you have to read.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Liberals believe in the lesser of 2 evils when
if favors Democrats. But in 2016, they played
a different tune when it favored the Republican.
Do liberals have any value that's held in all
circumstances?
The lesser of 2 evils in 2016 was Hillary. That's why it was responsible to vote for her to prevent a Trump presidency.
Unfortunately, many Bernie supporters believed the Russian propaganda about how Hillary rigged the nomination process.
And those voters didn't vote to prevent a Trump presidency. The same thing is happening now with the Israel/Gaza conflict.
The same people protesting Biden, like Hillary, are falling into the same propaganda trap and indirectly helping Trump win.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The lesser of 2 evils in 2016 was Hillary.
There was disagreement about which of
these 2 evils was worse. The point is that
then liberals fumed that voting for the
lesser evil was to "support" evil.
But now to support Genocide Joe is not to
support all the terrible things he stands for.
Double standard.