• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remember Jani Schofield?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Jani Schofield is a girl who became famous for having schizophrenia when she was a small child; her story was televised and she basically became a media child.

Well as it turns out, her mother is just a first class turd and Jani doesn't have schizophrenia at all; her mother doctor shopped (and has done the same with Jani's brother) for a diagnosis and Jani was put on piles of pills for no good reason at all. This poor girl can now barely write or speak clearly.

Although anyone who followed her story already knows her parents are rotten. Jani has something wrong with her, but it's probably not schizophrenia.

Girl from "Born Schizophrenic" Off All Meds & Showing No Symptoms

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I dont know the story but my brother in law has had schizophrenia for around 17 years or so. A parent who puts their child throughout that pain deliberately needs to see a doctor herself, munchausen's seems likely. If the mother is not diagnosed with a mental illness then charges of child abuse should be brought.

Reading the article it seems the mother refuses a psych evaluation.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I dont know the story but my brother in law has had schizophrenia for around 17 years or so. A parent who puts their child throughout that pain deliberately needs to see a doctor herself, munchausen's seems likely. If the mother is not diagnosed with a mental illness then charges of child abuse should be brought.

Reading the article it seems the mother refuses a psych evaluation.
Her parents already admitted to beating the living **** out of her as a child. Her story is just so upsetting.

Also Judge Rules Mother from "Born Schizophrenic" Abused Her Children

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

I've been closely following this story for a few years... I'm so happy that it ended well for Jani and Bodhi

Their mom is a complete nut case, I Hope she gets punished for what she did to her children... She should not get their custody back, ever