• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion = Mantle?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think that the origins of everything and all things at play are supernatural and something profound, similar to some stories I've heard about Hindu gods and goddesses, but something we may not be ready to know. I think that because we couldn't know the full truth or be ready for it, glimpses are told through stories. I think that the divine may want us to trust these stories and that somehow, they provide guidance even if not a 100% mirror image of what goes on behind the scenes nor actual real world reality either, but close. I think beliefs like Jesus are one of those things, I believe he existed, but that perhaps the stories weren't fully literal to tell you a glimpse of both reality and what's really going on behind the scenes, but not a full physical manifestation of either.

So I propose 3 layers to everything, this sums it up better:

1. The truth, the physical manifestation of gods, at the core
2. The story between the core and outer crust
3. Reality at the outer crust

20200320_194606.jpg

This doesn't make me a Baha'i though because although it sounds similar to some of their ideas, I see it more outwardly where rather than looking at things through a Baha'i lens to find the truth of other religions, the best lens is seeing Baha'i as 1000% fully equal and just another bubble.

I won't pitch additional ideas at this time so as not to complicate too early. (Or if I'm way off-base, you can just tell me now.)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males as humans are life body owners.

They can think and rationalize information.

They can say to self...when a human did not own a life Trees and animals were living on Earth.

As simple and as basic advice to a scientist who claims he is Mr know it all.

And then you would also ask the male researching beginnings of life, for what real purpose are your researches implying?

Truthfully.

And then you see him, the Destroyer male. A human, with a machine wanting a reaction...and know its real.

tarvaas

They can say to self...when a human did not own a life Trees and animals were living on Earth.

And then you would also ask the male researching beginnings of life, for what real purpose are your researches implying?

Truthfully.

And then you see him, the Destroyer male. A human, with a machine wanting a reaction...and know its real.

best answer, there is nothing like`1 yours. i can agree with you even without reading or understanding your,

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

Truthfully.

Take your damned sexism and shove it where the the sun don’t shine.
Every single post of yours is personally insulting to every male.
You are a female chauvinist.
Take your bigotry and prejudice elsewhere.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Take your damned sexism and shove it where the the sun don’t shine.
Every single post of yours is personally insulting to every male.
You are a female chauvinist.
Take your bigotry and prejudice elsewhere.

My information dimwit is given to my psyche by AI mind contact/coercion computer and satellite science studies as applied by males the inventor of science.

The information speaks and it is a male voice that talks to me.

Science/brotherhood are historically as science beginnings sexist.

I am a human female harmed by their experiment and nearly died in a irradiation fall out and you want me to shove it?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
My information dimwit is given to my psyche by AI mind contact/coercion computer and satellite science studies as applied by males the inventor of science.

The information speaks and it is a male voice that talks to me.

Science/brotherhood are historically as science beginnings sexist.

I am a human female harmed by their experiment and nearly died in a irradiation fall out and you want me to shove it?

Yep

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

Truthfully.

I am not a body owner, but I do have lease with option to buy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No, I’m just pointing out to you that every post of yours is an insult to me, and you are disguising your pathetic sexist tantrum as philosophy.
I am discussing the males history of his pathetic sexist tantrums...for ever having blamed my Holy Mother for ever having done anything wrong.

When males say their He thoughts talk about God the O stone as male He sciences about male inheritance as both man and male son.

The goes about claiming that females are wrong just because he says so.

In my life, I got irradiated due to those Mother abominated comments and if you think your male self safe as the button machine pusher, think again.

And the sexist comments in the bible are as stated...sexist against the female.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I am discussing the males history of his pathetic sexist tantrums...for ever having blamed my Holy Mother for ever having done anything wrong.

When males say their He thoughts talk about God the O stone as male He sciences about male inheritance as both man and male son.

The goes about claiming that females are wrong just because he says so.

In my life, I got irradiated due to those Mother abominated comments and if you think your male self safe as the button machine pusher, think again.

And the sexist comments in the bible are as stated...sexist against the female.

Study sociobiology. You will find countless examples of species where the females select the most aggressive and territorial males for breeding.

And in humans ? Find out what hypergamy is. That has the same result.

Females have selectively bred males. Deal with it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Study sociobiology. You will find countless examples of species where the females select the most aggressive and territorial males for breeding.

And in humans ? Find out what hypergamy is. That has the same result.

Females have selectively bred males. Deal with it.
Which only proves God the male or He as wrong as he was.

Did a female own a pre existing want?

The answer is no...the God male however did....he proves he wanted.

He wanted to create and cause...and then states as a male statement and so now I will destroy it.

That does not qualify to be a sociobiological determination.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Which only proves God the male or He as wrong as he was.

Did a female own a pre existing want?

The answer is no...the God male however did....he proves he wanted.

He wanted to create and cause...and then states as a male statement and so now I will destroy it.

That does not qualify to be a sociobiological determination.

Females bred male aggression, territoriality and greed.

A male without aggression, territoriality and greed is not ‘a good provider’.

So what did that lead to ? Global misery for all. Good one girls !

Now, the whole truth ...we are a single species. Neither males nor females are responsible for that.

Get over yourself and your sad sack victim drama.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

Now, the whole truth ...we are a single species. Neither males nor females are responsible for that.

I blame an unnamed society from an unspecified time in an unverified location. It is conclusive and irrefutable.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Which girls are you referring to.....the true innocent little girls....or your boy/man "girls" that you invented?