• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion is a bunch of bull

David720

I am an aethiest. (sp?) I am very proud to be one because I cannot belive how many people belive in such crap. This whole religion with "God" and "Heaven" and all that stuff is just really a pack of lies. It's kinda sad so many people belive in it.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
and other than serving as a 'feel good' diatribe does this have a point?

Others would feel the same about athiests. ;)

wa:do

Tawn

Maybe give some reasons instead of expressing opinion?
Im an atheist too but expressing these kindof views isnt really conducive to meaningful debate.
Tell them 'why' it is nonsense..

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
**MOD POST**

Thanks for pointing that out, TVOR. Moving this thread to Religious Debates.

Melody

<<Religion is a bunch of bull>>

Not for christianity. It's considered idol worship. :p

Pah

Uber all member
Melody said:
<<Religion is a bunch of bull>>

Not for christianity. It's considered idol worship. :p
She means, I'm sure, worshiping a bull is idol worship. Believe it or not from this atheist, David, Christianity was some great personal benefits in spite of your false characterization of it as lies.

Melody

David720 said:
I am an aethiest. (sp?) I am very proud to be one because I cannot belive how many people belive in such crap. This whole religion with "God" and "Heaven" and all that stuff is just really a pack of lies. It's kinda sad so many people belive in it.
David,
Isn't it a bit arrogant to call our belief a "pack of lies" when you cannot prove the non-existence of God? You have "faith" in your belief just as we do in ours.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
David720 said:
You know what strikes me as funniest about this post? You're so "proud" to be an athiest, yet you can't even spell the word. :biglaugh:

Seriously, David - did you actually come here for some kind of meaningful discussion, or just to spam us with crap?

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
Bastet said:
You know what strikes me as funniest about this post? You're so "proud" to be an athiest, yet you can't even spell the word.
Game, Set, Match...

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
You know what strikes me as funniest about this post? You're so "proud" to be an athiest, yet you can't even spell the word.

Actually, it's atheist. The I before E rule doesn't apply.

*Casually walks out of the thread.*

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
You know what strikes me as funniest about this post? You're so "proud" to be an athiest, yet you can't even spell the word. :biglaugh:

Actually, it's atheist. The I before E rule doesn't apply.

*Casually walks out of the thread.*
lol!

He's got you there, Bastet. :p

I think we pounced on him a little hard guys. Give him a chance to try to formulate an argument in his defence. Yes, this thread is a little (or a lot) bigoted, but who knows, he might convince me of his opinion's superiority.

The Black Whirlwind

David720 said:
I am a Jedi. I am very proud to be one because i cannot believe how many people believe in such crap. This whole atheist thing with "no Force" and "no afterlife" and all that stuff is just really a pack of lies. its kinda sad so many people believe it.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
md_88 said:
I am a Jedi. I am very proud to be one because i cannot believe how many people believe in such crap. This whole atheist thing with "no Force" and "no afterlife" and all that stuff is just really a pack of lies. its kinda sad so many people believe it.
You either have a very wry sense of humor, or you are seriously detached from reality. Either way, you'll fit right in around here.

TVOR

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
You either have a very wry sense of humor, or you are seriously detached from reality. Either way, you'll fit right in around here.
I'm guessing the first, lol. :p

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Hi David and welcome to RF. I'm curious and I'm sure others are as well. Is '...I cannot believe how many people belive in such crap...' the argument you normally use to dismiss opinions with which you disagree or do not understand? Frankly, that's a rather intellectually bankrupt method in which to conduct your discussions, but that is your choice. In your next anger management session, perhaps you can explore this topic further.:p

Just as a side note, the first post seems like little more that a crude attempt at
proselytization, and my understanding was that practice was not allowed here.