• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

ok so every time i get in to a talk with ne religious person they never give me a real answer to what i say its alway you just have to have faith

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
ok so every time i get in to a talk with ne religious person they never give me a real answer to what i say its alway you just have to have faith

Looks like you've got that covered then. :yes:

Try asking someone besides a religious person. What was the question btw?

Archer

Yes, it helps my witness to know these things and perhaps learn how to approach someone in need of God.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend nonbeliever,

Personally have no belief system; so we are on the same boat!
So, lets rock!
Shoot your bulls am all ears!

Love & rgds

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Pay me no mind, I'm grouchy. But it really is easier to read if you write properly. :)

ok so to those who say you just gada have faith how can i even try to have ne kind of faith when i see millions of people that have faith but seem to never get ne thing out of that to me its like y would you give a person with bad credit a loan if you know you wont get your money back so y should i faith if it showes most belivers nothing also man is flawed and man wrote the bibel so y belive a book that by the way was written 300 yaers after jesus was around thats proven who knows what ne them men changed and whats truth but my main reason is religion has caused so much death pain and or more evil then evil its self more people have died in the name of god then ne other thing ever so y should i want to even wana be apart of what your so called religioun says is good dont get me wrong you all do some good but it dont even hold a candel to your bad nor does it make up for it

im not trying to be proper just trying to get out whats on my mind the way i like not ne one who dont like it im doing it fast so im sorry

Archer

There have been many bad leaders historically in the Christian church and that was partly due to the low literacy rate among Europeans at the time. When the Pope said something people believed it to be an edict directly from God. When the Bible was translated and people became more literate these issues slowly went away for the most part.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Pay me no mind, I'm grouchy. But it really is easier to read if you write properly. :)

Punctuation wouldn't hurt either.
icon14.gif

ok so to those who say you just gada have faith how can i even try to have ne kind of faith when i see millions of people that have faith but seem to never get ne thing out of that to me its like y would you give a person with bad credit a loan if you know you wont get your money back so y should i faith if it showes most belivers nothing also man is flawed and man wrote the bibel so y belive a book that by the way was written 300 yaers after jesus was around thats proven who knows what ne them men changed and whats truth but my main reason is religion has caused so much death pain and or more evil then evil its self more people have died in the name of god then ne other thing ever so y should i want to even wana be apart of what your so called religioun says is good dont get me wrong you all do some good but it dont even hold a candel to your bad nor does it make up for it

Nobody can tell you why you should have faith, Nonebeliever. It's like trying to tell someone why they should like pizza or why they should be passionate about classical music; either you do or you don't, either you are or you aren't. It's a completely personal thing.

As far as what someone gets out of faith, you'd probably need to have faith before the answer would make any sense (so you're on your own there too).

Also, don't confuse faith with religion, neither is a requirement for the other.

your correct people will belive in o most ne thing some one like the pope has to say which is dumb y i belive over the years all thats has been said has been a lie we are only human and not god so we are being lead by others who like you said lie and we belive so what else do you belive that can be false ever wonder

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
im not trying to be proper just trying to get out whats on my mind the way i like not ne one who dont like it im doing it fast so im sorry
It seeks like you are asking for someone to listen to what you have to say and give you his or her thoughts. If you are asking for someone to give you the gift of their time, their thoughts and their understanding then you may have to give them something in return.

Now I am not usually the language and grammar cop. I know I make my share of typos and strange punctuations, but your texts are truly unreadable. If you are not willing to spend the time to even attempt proper punctuation and to actually type out the words correctly, why do you feel you have the right to ask anyone to spend their time on you? It is only fair, if you are asking people to give you their valuable time, you should give some of your valuable time in return.

[FONT=&quot](This is not twitter)[/FONT]

i also dont get how you explain then dionos.Also thier is millions of planets in just one gallexy in which thier is millions of gallexys all that space.Do you really think we are the only ones here if so seems like a big waste

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
i also dont get how you explain then dionos.Also thier is millions of planets in just one gallexy in which thier is millions of gallexys all that space.Do you really think we are the only ones here if so seems like a big waste

Not sure who you're addressing here, but from my experience most people in here, including many if not most christians, don't actually believe any of this.