• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Redefining Religion as Politics

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It would be a scary thing, to vote based on one professing to hold a religious view as opposed to voting based on national needs, but no one ever suggested that a person need be non threatening to enter a voting booth. With that stated, and with all due respect, I have a feeling you're not one who would enter to cast a vote in that manner. I once decided that I would just vote blue. Then I decided many years later, 8 to be exact, to not vote based on color. I instead, chose to umm ... before I go any further. How old are you? You see, I've learned over the span of my life, some 2 decades and 4 that I'd rather not.,,tell you what I chose, but that was many quarter moons ago. I now vote based on our needs collectively, but then I haven't been able to cast one in some time now. Isn't that scary?

I'll just tell you that I vote for neither major party. I don't think either has the best interest of anyone except for their own party in mind.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Do you know of any alternatives to LLMs that are available for public use?
I haven't really had a look at what is available in the public sphere to be honest, but I have noted the successes AI has made in other fields such as medicine and genetics research - and of course robotics. We have still some way to go before we integrate all the various aspect of AI to obtain a general AI, and especially one that could be trusted in any way. But LLMs are having issues despite their successes - and not unexpected really given where the information is obtained from - so hopefully scientists will understand more from the mistakes made with LLMs.

☆Dreamwind☆

The only time religion should be involved in politics is when it is creating harm and needs to be stopped, or it is being harmed and needs to be protected. We've been working long and hard to eliminate the horrors of theocracy from coming to prominence again. One only need to look at the middle east, the bible belt, and some other places in the world to see what a bad idea that is nowadays.