• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reaping the effects of rejecting Yahweh’s Word

asherjaechester

Source of unhappiness? A person born blind doesn't perceive their ocular organs as the 'source of unhappiness'. Autistic individuals do not perceive their chromosomal situation as the 'source of unhappiness'.

I would argue that if there is unhappiness, its source is unlikely an attribute the sufferer has possessed from birth.

a) I think you’re confusing autism with down syndrome

b) Ok, I’m not sure what you’re saying at but I’ll try my best. The source of unhappiness is being constantly referred to as their agab, and that their body doesn’t line up with the “typical” anatomy of their gender. Aka gender dysphoria.

asherjaechester

How about treating gender dysphoria with science, instead of activism, and getting to the real issues going on in a person’s life?

Research | Sex Change Regret

Yes. Their dysphoria. Going with your logic, trans people should be able to get top and bottom surgery! I’m so glad you’re supportive of that! I’d work on your approach to the *basic human rights* side of things, though.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
trans people should be able to get top and bottom surgery!
Although the thought of myself being under the knife causes feelings of cringe and fear, I would have to agree.

I would add that it should be treated similar to how my roommate's vasectomy was treated. By that I mean they made him participate in a psyche evaluation and a month or so of counseling because he was so young, they wanted to make sure it was a choice he really stood behind.

asherjaechester

Although the thought of myself being under the knife causes feelings of cringe and fear, I would have to agree.

I would add that it should be treated similar to how my roommate's vasectomy was treated. By that I mean they made him participate in a psyche evaluation and a month or so of counseling because he was so young, they wanted to make sure it was a choice he really stood behind.

It’s way harder to get top/bottom surgery than a vasectomy.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
What alternative do you propose? What success rate does research attribute to that alternative?
The source of unhappiness is being constantly referred to as their agab

I would suggest that the source of their happiness isn't something they have lived with since birth, rather it would more likely be related to the self-conscious realization of others' perception of us.¹
I would then propose that the solution is not legislation. It is education. Inform these individuals, "Young lady, you don't need surgery, you are a woman. Your mind, like my own, has two hemispheres you are more than a single line of thinking. You are more diverse than a single gender. Your genitalia aren't you. They don't define you." ... Or something along those lines if talking to a transgender girl... I am an opponent of mutilation of the body in general, to expose my bias on the subject. Circumcision, tattoos, piercings... Not a fan of any of it.

An analogy: ¹Adam and Eve hiding their nakedness from God, even though they had always been naked, it's their self-conscious perception of others' perception that was new.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Sorry to have to point out the contradiction. :);)

“O ye beloved of the Lord! The Kingdom of God is founded upon equity and justice, and also upon mercy, compassion, and kindness to every living soul. Strive ye then with all your heart to treat compassionately all humankind—except for those who have some selfish, private motive, or some disease of the soul. Kindness cannot be shown the tyrant, the deceiver, or the thief, because, far from awakening them to the error of their ways, it maketh them to continue in their perversity as before. No matter how much kindliness ye may expend upon the liar, he will but lie the more, for he believeth you to be deceived, while ye understand him but too well, and only remain silent out of your extreme compassion.” Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, p. 158

I think common sense must be applied in these matters as clearly to love all does not mean to appease the dictator or war criminal etc. there are exceptions such as not mixing with the ungodly ( like drug pushers etc). I think in your quote Abdul-Baha explains further the law of loving all, that there are exceptions. But these I believe are rare and do not include everyone. Just that we should love but be vigilant and not taken advantage of.

Thanks for quoting this as it goes deeper into the matter.

InChrist

Free4ever
I wasn’t going to post anything today, but I heard something this week that caused me concern. As many of you know, there is a lot of change going on in our societies regarding gender rights and how someone identifies. As a mental health support worker, I’ve noticed this has come down in to my very own workplace. Women identifying as men, men identifying as women, and everything in between. You have to be careful nowadays not to call someone who is clearly woman ‘she’, or ‘her’ for fear of upsetting them. My normal choice of action is to avoid those who identify in this way. Nowadays, a person’s perceived identity is very important to them. Being mis-identified (accidentally or on purpose) is uncomfortable and can be offensive (and can be perceived as a form of harassment). Calling what is clearly a grown man, with a beard, and a low voice a ‘man’, or a ‘he’ could get you involved in an altercation.

What caught my attention was the story of a man who committed a crime, and during sentencing he said he identifies as a woman, so, he was sent to a woman’s prison. You can probably realize that such wouldn’t end well. He got several of the women there pregnant. I sigh and I pray about the evil situation we face in the world, all because Yahweh’s Word has been rejected. Yahweh has said male and female, created he them in Genesis 1:27, but people want to identify as something other than that which they were born as. Can’t people see that this confusion we are reaping, which comes from rejection of Yahweh’s Law, is getting out of hand? Men competing in women’s sports and winning all the games. How about people of a certain race, identifying as another race? Or people of a certain age, identifying as a different age to what they are? Can’t people see this is getting out of hand?

What gets me is this is even affecting children. Children are even claiming to identify as the opposite gender to which they are. Children, whose minds are unstable and who don’t even know what they themselves want.

No-one looks at the fact that sex “reassignment” doesn’t work. It’s impossible to “reassign” someone’s sex physically, and attempting to do so doesn’t produce good outcomes psychosocially. The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.

Further, for those who are unwise enough to support gender reassignment, it might be worth to know that many trans people regret changing their gender. A new term I heard about was de-transitioning. You may have heard it yourself of trans people attempting to reverse their transition to a different sex. The number of young people seeking gender transition is at the highest it has ever been, but little is reported about how many of them regret the decision later, finding they are unhappy with their new gender. There’s even a charity that has been set up called The Detransition Advocacy Network, which aims to provide guidance to trans people who have undergone gender reassignment, but now want to change back to their original gender. I don’t know about you, but I feel the LGBTQ and whatever other letters are added on (I lose track) should feel ashamed. They are pushing for transitioning but they have no idea the damage that it is doing to people’s lives.

How about getting back to the Bible? We can achieve peace with our gender, with our life, when we keep Yahweh’s Law and embrace His Word. 1 Corinthians 14:33 says: “33 for Yahweh is not an Elohim of confusion, but of peace.” This world is in confusion and I’m afraid that due to the spiraling conditions of this world, the only thing that will put a stop to this evil will be when Yahshua our Savior returns and rules over this world in righteousness. Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest. This whole gender reassignment I know is an irritation to Yahweh as it is to me and it's rooted in a lack of peace. Peace is given to those who keep His Laws.

John 16:33 "These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye may have peace. In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
I think there is a lot of change going on with regard to gender because this has been purposely manufactured, glamorized, and is being exploited, as with everything in this world and at the expense of the human lives involved ... for what else? Financial profit.

“Transgenderism is a multi-billion dollar industry, disguised as a civil rights movement, or what the journalist Jennifer Bilek describes as “big business dressed up in civil rights clothes” (Bilek, 2018a). It constructs medical identities that harm children and steals funding and focus from women’s authentic civil rights (Bilek, 2020). To follow the money, Bilek takes us to the root of the ‘gender identity’ industry, where she found that exceedingly rich, white men with enormous cultural influence are funding the transgender lobby and various transgender organisations: Jennifer Pritzker, Jon Stryker, and George Soros (Bilek, 2018).”
Continue reading The Transgender-Industrial Complex | Women Are Human. Read more at: The Transgender-Industrial Complex - Women Are Human

“Who Are The Profiteers?
Sadly, this industry has been turned into a money-making machine. Who isn’t profiting would be faster to answer. They have glamorized a mental illness, created a trend, pushed a narrative that “gender” is something you choose, and socially engineered it into every institution and across every tv screen. They have been training doctors across the globe in vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, facial feminization surgery, and urethral procedures. Clinics are popping up everywhere, every university is on board, and hospitals and medical institutions are frothing at the mouth to get in on the action. So, who’s profiting?

• Scientists and researchers
• Drug manufacturers
• Biogenetics
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Pharmacies
• Psychiatrists and psychologists
• Endocrinologists
• Surgeons
• Hospitals and clinics
• Planned Parenthood
• Universities
• NGOs
• Shareholders and investors
• Billionaires invested in all of the above
• All of the corrupt receiving kickbacks

Aside from surgery, one of the big cash cows is hormone therapy, because once they begin, they will spend a lifetime visiting doctors, having blood drawn, and pumping themselves with hormones. Repeat business is the name of their game. “

Exploiting Transgenders Part 3: The Funders & Profiteers - coreysdigs.com

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would suggest that the source of their happiness isn't something they have lived with since birth, rather it would more likely be related to the self-conscious realization of others' perception of us.¹
I would then propose that the solution is not legislation. It is education. Inform these individuals, "Young lady, you don't need surgery, you are a woman. Your mind, like my own, has two hemispheres you are more than a single line of thinking. You are more diverse than a single gender. Your genitalia aren't you. They don't define you." ... Or something along those lines if talking to a transgender girl... I am an opponent of mutilation of the body in general, to expose my bias on the subject. Circumcision, tattoos, piercings... Not a fan of any of it.
Yes, I think we all get the extent of the surgery involved.

I have a good and kind friend, a very smart academic, who was married when they lived near my city, and who moved to a much more distant city for professional reasons, then subsequently left the marriage, then underwent gender reassignment surgery, and in our yearly exchange of Xmas greetings has expressed only the same kinds of things about new relationships that had been said during the marriage. I both understand and wince at the surgery ─ but the least I can do is respect, and so I do.

asherjaechester

I think there is a lot of change going on with regard to gender because this has been purposely manufactured, glamorized, and is being exploited, as with everything in this world and at the expense of the human lives involved ... for what else? Financial profit.

“Transgenderism is a multi-billion dollar industry, disguised as a civil rights movement, or what the journalist Jennifer Bilek describes as “big business dressed up in civil rights clothes” (Bilek, 2018a). It constructs medical identities that harm children and steals funding and focus from women’s authentic civil rights (Bilek, 2020). To follow the money, Bilek takes us to the root of the ‘gender identity’ industry, where she found that exceedingly rich, white men with enormous cultural influence are funding the transgender lobby and various transgender organisations: Jennifer Pritzker, Jon Stryker, and George Soros (Bilek, 2018).”
Continue reading The Transgender-Industrial Complex | Women Are Human. Read more at: The Transgender-Industrial Complex - Women Are Human

“Who Are The Profiteers?
Sadly, this industry has been turned into a money-making machine. Who isn’t profiting would be faster to answer. They have glamorized a mental illness, created a trend, pushed a narrative that “gender” is something you choose, and socially engineered it into every institution and across every tv screen. They have been training doctors across the globe in vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, facial feminization surgery, and urethral procedures. Clinics are popping up everywhere, every university is on board, and hospitals and medical institutions are frothing at the mouth to get in on the action. So, who’s profiting?

• Scientists and researchers
• Drug manufacturers
• Biogenetics
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Pharmacies
• Psychiatrists and psychologists
• Endocrinologists
• Surgeons
• Hospitals and clinics
• Planned Parenthood
• Universities
• NGOs
• Shareholders and investors
• Billionaires invested in all of the above
• All of the corrupt receiving kickbacks

Aside from surgery, one of the big cash cows is hormone therapy, because once they begin, they will spend a lifetime visiting doctors, having blood drawn, and pumping themselves with hormones. Repeat business is the name of their game. “

*forgets that not every country pays for healthcare*

InChrist

Free4ever
*forgets that not every country pays for healthcare*
Nevertheless, this biology-denying ideology and all the profit making paraphernalia to go along with it is being pushed globally.

“Again, much about AbbVie was covered in the medical engineering in part two, however, there are a few additional aspects I would like to include so that everyone is aware of the origination of this patent, prior to it being under AbbVie. Not to mention, there are some very interesting connections.

Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and has been around since 1781. They are headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and have over 50 subsidiaries. Takeda had a patent on the Leuprolide acetate compound in 1975, which is the synthetic analogue of GnRH used in the puberty blockers. In 1977, they hooked up with their first US company, which was Abbott Pharmaceuticals (Abbott Laboratories), which was founded in 1888. The patent was then transferred to Abbott in 1977. Abbott obtained FDA licensing in 1993 on Lupron Depot-Ped for central precocious puberty.

In 2001, Abbott Laboratories and Takeda Chemicals paid an $875 million settlement to the Department of Justice for aggressively marketing Lupron by giving doctors illegal kickbacks in exchange for prescribing Lupron to patients, and assisted the doctors with billing Medicare or Medicaid hundreds of dollars for each dose.

On 2012 FDA documents, it indicates that Lupron Depot and Lupron Depot-Ped (for children) are manufactured for Abbott Laboratories by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. In 2013, AbbVie Inc. was birthed from Abbott as an independent company, which is the current name listed for Lupron products. AbbVie is now the world’s sixth largest independent biotech company, with a revenue of $32.75 billion In 2018. They sell Lupron products throughout the US and Canada, while Takeda markets them in Asia, and both sell to Europe. In 2016, Lupron alone generated revenue of $821 million.”

“Transgenderism” is a brand - an ad campaign - selling “improved” & “liberated” humanity, sex on a spectrum of cool medical-tech identities, to a distinct financial demographic, of especially vulnerable kids.“
https://www.the11thhourblog.com/pos...ng-transgenderism-is-a-very-powerful-illusion

Last edited:

Semmelweis Reflex

Antivaxxer
The impact of philosophical derivation in theology, theocracy and linguistics has distorted the interpretation of Yahweh's word. For example, Yahweh and Yahshua are themselves Hebrew names. Names are always translated. The English being Jehovah and Jesus. Elohim is a Hebrew word; plural, it means gods, goddesses, and god as a plural of majesty. It's applied to Ashtoreth (1 Kings 11:5), Dagon (1 Samuel 5:7). and Marduk (Daniel 1:2) for example.

In 332 BCE Alexander the Great was conquering the world. The Hebrew scriptures had accurately predicted Alexander's conquest in Daniel 8 two hundred years prior to his birth. As Josephus reported, Alexander was welcomed by the Jews who surrendered and showed him the prophecy. Jewish Antiquities, 11, 337 [8,5] He spared Jerusalem but the impact of Greek philosophy, theology, religion, sports and even fashion were very influential on Jewish thinking and in fact continues to this day throughout occidental culture.

The same apostatized influence was renewed upon Christianity in 325 CE by Constantine the Great. The result of this influence on theology was the syncretistic introduction of ancient Babylonian beliefs that had migrated to the Greeks and others, being introduced into Jewish and Christian teachings; the immortal soul from Socrates, the trinity from Plato, the cross from Constantine, hell from Dante and Milton, Christmas from Saturnalia celebrations and Dickens, Easter from Ishtar (Astarte), and eventually, in a limited sense, even the Rapture from Darby.

So, it begs the question - what does Yahweh's word say? Well, it says a nation of laws would be produced by a chosen people with the purpose of being instructed regarding their sin and a well documented messiah would be produced. Exclusively for the Jewish people. They rejected that proposal and salvation was extended to the gentiles.

It is extremely important to recognize that the Law of Moses applied only to the nation of Israel. It didn't impose itself beyond the national borders. Of course, the Bible itself is uniquely candid in its historical record of Israel; their deviation from the law, which was only a tutor - an imperfect foreshadow of the more perfect law of Christ. So, they couldn't keep the law. It was, in fact, designed that way in order to instruct the people of their missing the mark (sin) and consequential need for a savior. However, more importantly they failed Yahweh repeatedly in other ways as well. So, you have the inspired writers of the Hebrew scripture recording the failings of the nation. It's also important, therefor, to specify exactly what Yahweh's word is. Namely, those inspired writings. This is important because what we have today can't actually be classified in that same category. The writing was inspired, a perfect representation. The translation, that is the Bible, isn't inspired, so it is the imperfect uninspired translation of Yahweh's word.

The resultant modern day apostate Christianity manifests its syncretistic influence most notably, with a fairly well documented historical context, with theocracy. Its sociopolitical megalomaniacal despotism. The deviation occurs when the Christian tries to impose this law outside the Christian congregation. Applying it in this way is an aberration. On a global scale. Christendom. Now, the interesting aspect of this, to me, is that Christ said and he and his followers were no part of the world. The word world in this context was founded upon the blood of Abel and the prophets. Satan is the ruler, the God of the world. Jesus didn't question Satan's authority in that regard and rejected the temptation. (Matthew 4:8-9) That is the very reason the Jews rejected him. They wanted a political messiah, or anointed one, as David had been. (2 Samuel 22:51)

The founding of the world was the conception of Adam and Eve's firstborn and the subsequent forming of mankind's governance under Satan's control. The beginning of the end times. Similar to Adam's rejection of Yahweh's rightful sovereignty represented by the tree of the knowledge of what is good and what is bad. Friendship, that is participation in worldly affairs is enmity with God. That world is self destructive. To actively participate in its moral correction is a vain attempt to divide the kingdom of Yahweh by attempting to insert it or meld it into the world. (Matthew 12:25-28)

I think you summed it up by quoting John 16:33. It is Yahshua not his followers who conquered the world. They won't bring about its destruction. Any perversion and division we see therein is exactly what Yahweh's word foretold.

asherjaechester

Nevertheless, this biology-denying ideology and all the profit making paraphernalia to go along with it is being pushed globally.

“Again, much about AbbVie was covered in the medical engineering in part two, however, there are a few additional aspects I would like to include so that everyone is aware of the origination of this patent, prior to it being under AbbVie. Not to mention, there are some very interesting connections.

Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and has been around since 1781. They are headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and have over 50 subsidiaries. Takeda had a patent on the Leuprolide acetate compound in 1975, which is the synthetic analogue of GnRH used in the puberty blockers. In 1977, they hooked up with their first US company, which was Abbott Pharmaceuticals (Abbott Laboratories), which was founded in 1888. The patent was then transferred to Abbott in 1977. Abbott obtained FDA licensing in 1993 on Lupron Depot-Ped for central precocious puberty.

In 2001, Abbott Laboratories and Takeda Chemicals paid an $875 million settlement to the Department of Justice for aggressively marketing Lupron by giving doctors illegal kickbacks in exchange for prescribing Lupron to patients, and assisted the doctors with billing Medicare or Medicaid hundreds of dollars for each dose.

On 2012 FDA documents, it indicates that Lupron Depot and Lupron Depot-Ped (for children) are manufactured for Abbott Laboratories by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. In 2013, AbbVie Inc. was birthed from Abbott as an independent company, which is the current name listed for Lupron products. AbbVie is now the world’s sixth largest independent biotech company, with a revenue of $32.75 billion In 2018. They sell Lupron products throughout the US and Canada, while Takeda markets them in Asia, and both sell to Europe. In 2016, Lupron alone generated revenue of $821 million.”

“Transgenderism” is a brand - an ad campaign - selling “improved” & “liberated” humanity, sex on a spectrum of cool medical-tech identities, to a distinct financial demographic, of especially vulnerable kids.“
https://www.the11thhourblog.com/pos...ng-transgenderism-is-a-very-powerful-illusion

Except studies have shown that a transgender brain is more similar to their gender identity than their agab.

asherjaechester

As well as the fact that getting hormones or surgery is incredibly difficult. And you can’t get either until you’re 16+, so the exploiting children or whatever is nonsense.