• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real Americans are nice!

Milo Yiannopoulos must be Americanized!

He must be made an American citizen and forced to treat moderate patriotic Americans Muslims nice!

He called gamers dorks. He is the good looking person who picked on nerds.
I've Been Playing Video Games for Nearly a Year: Here's What I've Learned - Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mes-for-nearly-a-year-heres-what-ive-learned/
Real Americans are nice!

Attractive people who pick on normal people are not Americans! These people must be made American!

Wirey

Fartist

BSM1

What? Me worry?

He must be made an American citizen and forced to treat moderate patriotic Americans Muslims nice!

I've Been Playing Video Games for Nearly a Year: Here's What I've Learned - Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mes-for-nearly-a-year-heres-what-ive-learned/
Real Americans are nice!

Attractive people who pick on normal people are not Americans! These people must be made American!

Why would you consider forcing anyone to be anything? If I want to be hateful, or if I choose to hate someone, then that's my business. It also applies to liking someone. That's called freedom. You are not required to like it as long as I don't hurt someone or break a law. Have a nice day.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Real Americans are nice!

Well, if he's not nice, then why on Earth do you want to make him an American citizen?

CONTROL purported to be on the side of "goodness and niceness" in their battle against KAOS. And I would say that Secret Agent 86 was a fine example of an upstanding patriotic American.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now watch what I'm going to do

Real Americans are nice! Not like those fake Americans who live in North Korea!

No, no, no...the fake Americans are to the north...in Canada...

I shall now duck and cover