• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Re-introduce Yourself!

JIMMY12345

So your dream is to run a bookstore.Trouble is is you have to spend £2 to make £1.
You could consider doing a business plan.Sell Christian,Islamic,Hindu,Buddhist and Jewish books on line.Throw in political books.Next step email it to the CEO of Religious forums.They can plug the business on Religious forums advertising etc.
Your killer line:Tell them you work all hours for virtually no pay.They will sign you up.
MAKE THE GODS FAVOUR YOU.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Who are you and where are you from? How old are you? Are you male or female? Are you married or single? Straight or gay? Catholic, Wiccan, Jewish, Muslim or something else?

What makes you happy? What makes you sad? What are your pet peeves? Do you have any hopes and dreams you'd like to share? What are your hobbies and interests? What kind of work do you do? What are your favorite movies, books, places to visit? What's your favorite food, your favorite color, your favorite time of year? Do you have kids? Pets?

I didn't see this until today.
My name is Pam and I live in Florida. I am 61 and female. Hetero, married with a 19 year old son. I change religions like most people change underwear. Not proud of it, just searching.

I am a homemaker but have a Master's degree. I love the sun and don't like darkness. I like being warm and don't like being cold. I like making people happy. I don't like when people are rude and inconsiderate. I hope to see as much of the world as possible. I like dancing, fitness, movies, reading, and travel. Favorite movie is Maleficent, too many favorite books to name, but I like reading about religion, health and travel. I love Oregon. I was born there, but only lived there until I was 4. I also love the beach. Favorite colors are aqua and salmon pink. Favorite foods are different seafood. I love fall, as long as it's not too cold. I have 2 diva cats.

That's me!

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
My name is Harel.

A few less-known facts about myself:

Contrary to what some may think, I am not the thirteenth Harel in my family. I'm actually not aware of any relatives for very wide circles of cousins named Harel, although I know other people named Harel. Until I was 7, I thought I was the only Harel in the world because until then we lived in the US and it's not a common name there, even by Jews. The name appears once in Tanach, referring to the hearth of the altar in the Temple.

I am not, unfortunately, a physically fast person, but my favorite animals are fast ones: Cheetahs and Eagles. Not coincidentally, my favorite superheroes have included (but not limited to) speedsters.

I like drawing. From time to time I try big experiments. There was a period that I made several pointilism (dot) drawings. About three years ago I made an amazing one of Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak Kook, but then it mysteriously disappeared.

I also like writing, particularly essays and short stories. For years I've dreamt of either making a fantasy webcomic or writing a fantasy novel for the very niche space of Israeli yeshiva students. Meanwhile, I've been stuck halfway through my first (non-fantasy) fiction novel for a few years now (plot problems).

I'm studying for a BA in archeology and Jewish history. While I'm not the only person to have done this combination of majors at my university, I'm doing it in an unorthodox manner: In archeology, I want to specialize in the Late Bronze and Iron 1-2a ages, while in Jewish history, where we can pick two specialities, I want to specialize in the 2nd Temple-late Talmudic period and the Middle Ages. Usually people who study these fields would study similar periods in both departments.

I get paid the enormous amount of 0.00 NIS (New Israeli Shekel) for this mod work.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I like making people happy. I don't like when people are rude and inconsiderate.

Same here. I like making people happy, and I especially hate it when people are inconsiderate.

Favorite colors are aqua and salmon pink.

Those two colors go well together.

I love fall, as long as it's not too cold.

It's such a beautiful season!

I change religions like most people change underwear. Not proud of it, just searching.

I used to get made fun of for doing the same thing. I'm glad that I used to change religions all the time. It's how I became a spiritual pluralist. :)

VioletVortex

My name here was Hammerheart (awaiting username change and I'll now be VioletVortex), but my irl name is Adalyn or Addy for short and I go by she/her. I joined when I was 15 because I was into LHP religions and Paganism, but mostly lost interest in those subjects. I also acted very stupid on RF in the past, which is I'm a little ashamed of.

I'm 23 and spiritually confused, but I'm inclined towards pantheism or panentheism and want to learn more about religion and hopefully find some purpose and meaning in it. Pagan religions with emphasis on nature and environmentalism like Druidism interest me in particular. I look forward to hopefully getting to talk with some like-minded people, and maybe get to talk to some people I knew in the past as well.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

Stiff Member
My name here was Hammerheart (awaiting username change and I'll now be VioletVortex), but my irl name is Adalyn or Addy for short and I go by she/her. I joined when I was 15 because I was into LHP religions and Paganism, but mostly lost interest in those subjects. I also acted very stupid on RF in the past, which is I'm a little ashamed of.

I'm 23 and spiritually confused, but I'm inclined towards pantheism or panentheism and want to learn more about religion and hopefully find some purpose and meaning in it. Pagan religions with emphasis on nature and environmentalism like Druidism interest me in particular. I look forward to hopefully getting to talk with some like-minded people, and maybe get to talk to some people I knew in the past as well.
I'm sure you'll find likeminded people on here.

OnlQQker

Haven't the dickiest of clue who I am.

Don't follow anything or anybody,!

Kinda boring I guess.

Happy holidays everyone!

giphy.gif