• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rango

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Ever wonder what it would look like if Sergio Leone had made an animated version of Chinatown with talking animals, and directed the whole thing while high on peyote?

Wonder no more . . . go see Rango. Though it has a few flaws, it's that rare family movie that has something for the kids and the adults in the audience.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
doppelgänger;2393137 said:
Ever wonder what it would look like if Sergio Leone had made an animated version of Chinatown with talking animals, and directed the whole thing while high on peyote?

Wonder no more . . . go see Rango. Though it has a few flaws, it's that rare family movie that has something for the kids and the adults in the audience.

You know the movie is critically acclaimed. I have never liked movies the critics liked but I was enthused for this one. I like Johnny Depp. I generally like kids movies. Took my kids the first weekend. They did enjoy it. My wife and I hated it. I enjoyed the chipmunks better.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
doppelgänger;2393137 said:

Dude! You just kicked Rodger Ebert's ***!

This was the first movie in a while that I watched with my kids that we all really enjoyed. I generally can't stomach any of that Pixar trash.