• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ramadan is coming

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm... I don't really prepare for it. Well maybe I eat and enjoy food as much as I can while I still can :)

As for sahoor, I try to delay it as much as possible, which is sunnah actually, and I don't eat much in it, specially not fatty foods. Some tuna with some bread would suffice.

By the way, working hours are reduced her in Ramadan. In my work, it becomes 6 hours a day instead of 8, and the pay is the same. Only hour calculation changes.

Last edited:
Hmm... I don't really prepare for it. Well maybe I eat and enjoy food as much as I can while I still can :)

As for sahoor, I try to delay it as much as possible, which is sunnah actually, and I don't eat much in it, specially not fatty foods. Some tuna with some bread would suffice.

By the way, working hours are reduced he in Ramadan. In my work, it becomes 6 hours a day instead of 8, and the pay is the same. Only hour calculations changes.

I wish it was like that where I am, but the hours are the same. Sometimes we are allowed to leave with permission.

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
O.O just cucumbers?! Wallah, I would probably pass out! How do you do it? lol

Oh, not just that always. But like cereal. If not like rice and chicken.

However, that is what i mostly eat, cucumbers.

I just do it tbh, just a matter of striving and when doing it think of Allah and how doing good deeds is the way to go.

Gives me adrenaline.

:)

Oh, not just that always. But like cereal. If not like rice and chicken.

However, that is what i mostly eat, cucumbers.

I just do it tbh, just a matter of striving and when doing it think of Allah and how doing good deeds is the way to go.

Gives me adrenaline.

Haha I was hoping you were not just eating cucumbers, brother!
But yes Allah is the best adrenaline!

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Haha I was hoping you were not just eating cucumbers, brother!
But yes Allah is the best adrenaline!

I am so curious about the Afterlife, lol.

My fasting will be quenched with the river of wine and delicious ocean milk.