• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raised by wolves (TV series)

Nimos

Just stumbled upon this one, which I thought others might find interesting as well.

It is a sci fi series set in the future after a massive fight between a religious group and atheists, which have ended up destroying Earth and now what is left have fled to Kepler-22b where they are trying to survive.

It seems to have a very high production value and is made by Ridley Scott.

So for those that are into scifi and think that a story based around religion vs atheism is interesting it might be worth checking out.

Only seen the first two episodes and it doesn't seem to favor anyone in particular, basically it seems like all are somewhat crazy in there own way :D

Anyway here is a trailer:

PureX

Veteran Member
If you mean Ridley scott? then i don't think so, its the one that made The Martian and Aliens
"Aliens" was a tour de force! And I should watch "The Martian" again, as part of the 'covid experience'. I bet it would have a very scarily pertinent vibe, watching it, now. :)

Nimos

"Aliens" was a tour de force! And I should watch "The Martian" again, as part of the 'covid experience'. I bet it would have a very scarily pertinent vibe, watching it, now. :)
The covid experience you should watch this:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you mean Ridley scott? then i don't think so, its the one that made The Martian and Aliens
Ridley Scott did "Alien".
James Cameron did the sequel, "Aliens".

Btw, the extended version of Aliens is worth a watch.
Not only is interesting detail added, but Ripley's relationship
with Newt makes more sense because of the death of her
own daughter.
I hate cutting movies to fit the standard theatrical release length!