• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Racist or Wise

Not deciding to see an English woman may have badly tagged me as anti woman, but be sure to define it as I do that it is a matter of cultural mishap that causes this matter, too many English woman don't even recognize when they are acting too nice for anything simply because they now they there are trying to be too nice for chips, I use to say I would have every woman in the United Kingdom even the ones I don't want now I would not consider having a short term relationship simply because of the respect issue, I would not even consider any actual connection with then however Europe calls, I am not the only one every single one of my mates say and do the same via one' some here some immigrated and would never date an English woman ever again further more they are all white obviously, I know see a woman from another culture, totally opposite cultural response and I know it will get better, ever since their glorious liberation they have refused to accept the natural status quo still us lads have found a balance, in short not willing to see any woman living here she should come from another country and not live here at all, we call that giving ourselves a fighting chance at love and life.

Erebus

Not deciding to see an English woman may have badly tagged me as anti woman, but be sure to define it as I do that it is a matter of cultural mishap that causes this matter, too many English woman don't even recognize when they are acting too nice for anything simply because they now they there are trying to be too nice for chips, I use to say I would have every woman in the United Kingdom even the ones I don't want now I would not consider having a short term relationship simply because of the respect issue, I would not even consider any actual connection with then however Europe calls, I am not the only one every single one of my mates say and do the same via one' some here some immigrated and would never date an English woman ever again further more they are all white obviously, I know see a woman from another culture, totally opposite cultural response and I know it will get better, ever since their glorious liberation they have refused to accept the natural status quo still us lads have found a balance, in short not willing to see any woman living here she should come from another country and not live here at all, we call that giving ourselves a fighting chance at love and life.

And the award for the world's longest sentence goes to...

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Is that English?
What on earth does it mean?

Renji

Silyehamnida... I don't get it. Pasensiya na, di ko maintindihan... English ba ito??)(

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
Ok. So I think I have a grasp of what is attempting to be conveyed. Problems: What racial constraint is in play? Are you saying you self-identify as a different race than the preponderance of English women? And why would you come to the conclusion that English women are being too nice out of a desire to be rewarded materialistically? Is courtesy (feigned or not) truly a problem for you? Are you really claiming that all English women lack sufficiently robust identities (self-defined) that you would refuse to date all of them?

The notion that "lads have found a balance" but no women have strikes me as sexist, since I am fairly sure it is impossible for all English men to have overcome problems of cultural mismatch and personal identity while zero women have managed to do the same (both propositions are utter nonsense).

With that said I think A) You need to break up your core concepts into paragraphs so that people can read and understand you easier & B) Knowing that culture skews how relationships are viewed is wise, but is by no means the hallmark of wisdom.

MTF