• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raceism

mr.guy

crapsack
That makes no sense. I can mentally account for the spelling and grammar, but the statement is non-sequitous.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Traitorist said:
By Saying someones racest you are being racest your self because you saying the persons not human
if i am stating that a person is racist i am stating a fact that a person is showing intolernace to a person of a different race/culture - it has nothing to do with my views on race - and it has nothing to do with a persons membership to humanity

Bishka

Veteran Member
Traitorist said:
By Saying someones racest you are being racest your self because you saying the persons not human
Look, he's back. LOL. That doesn't making any sense. Actually when you refer to someone has a racist, you are saying that they don't tolerate another race(i.e. African Americans, Chinese, etc.). It doesn't mean that you are being racist yourself in the least bit, you are just saying that they don't tolerate other races.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Traitorist said:
One of the least accurate comments I've ever yet to see on the forum.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
*Jaws theme Music*

"Just when you thought it was safe to trawl the forums. . . "

"Traitorist 2: The Meanderings. Coming to a thread near you"

:biglaugh:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
mr.guy said:
That makes no sense. I can mentally account for the spelling and grammar, but the statement is non-sequitous.
Here you go, making me scramble for my dictionary again.. non-sequitous.... :D
EDIT: FOUND IT! The act of eating chili peppers while singing 'The star spangled banner'! :biglaugh:​

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Traitorist said:

I'll agree, and I have nothing to add, because by saying that someone is stupid I maybe be saying that I am stupid and I wouldn't want to do that.

:areyoucra *listens to the Twilight Zone theme music*

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Traitorist said:
Nope, I've looked at that for a solid 15 minutes, but it doesn't compute; reminds me a bit of the BSOD.:biglaugh:

Ernesto

Traitorist said:
nooo, you're saying you consider them to be unaccepting of other races....where is the suggestion of non-human in that?

pdoel

<Mr. Brady> Cindy, you know by tattling on your friends, you're really just tattling on yourself. By tattling on your friends, you're just telling them that you're a tattletale. Now, is that the tale you want to tell? </Mr. Brady>

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
So Traitorist,

Are you saying that you are a racist? I just don't get it, but I think it's great you are coming out of the closet.

A

angellous_evangellous

Traitorist said:
You aren't feeling warm and fuzzy very often. Perhaps Traitorism isn't for you.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
angellous_evangellous said:
You aren't feeling warm and fuzzy very often. Perhaps Traitorism isn't for you.
Traitorism doesn't sound like a warm fuzzy system :)

Maybe he isn't self-actualizing subjective personal truth? :p