• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Qu'ran says "black faces" is a punishment from Allah

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Unfortunately, Muslims have slavery and look down on people of black skin. The white men did not penetrate deep into Africa to get slaves, they went to the shores of the continents where Muslims delightedly sold them slaves for the UK and the Americas.
The Islamic conquest of Africa was one of violence, oppression, terrorism, rape, slavery, bigotry, destruction of African culture (and traditions), and mass-murderer, which killed more people than Adolf Hitler was responsible for.

@Epic Beard Man ,
I'm glad you are over the offense you originally took at the facts I presented in the OP.

But it might be wise to consider a double standard I've noticed. If a right-wing politician or influential Christian leader used the symbolism of "white faces" symbolizing holiness, and "black faces"symbolizing wickedness (As the founder of Islam did), regardless of what their context was, I have no doubt you would be offended by it, and were it brought up on RF, you would NOT defend it.

When the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) uses such disrespectful, offensive talk, you defend it. It's probably in the best interest of everyone who does so to stop defending the Prophet' and the Qu'ranic errors, and admit it was wrong (misleading choice of words).

And admit the Prophet made mistakes, and had errors in judgement and prudence!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@PopeADope, I think it would be important for you to recall to mind these words from the Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad (saw):

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.”
He can say whatever he wants, and its good to know he had some good, worthwhile things to say.

But actions speak louder than words, and the Qu'ran is filled with bigotry, antisemitism, and calls to oppress non-muslims and destroy cultures:

2:193-“Fight against them (unbelievers) until there is no dissension, and the religion is for Allah.”
Fight until no other religion exists but Islam.

3:28-“The believers should not take the unbelievers as friends or helpers in preference to the believers. He who does this does not belong to Allah in anything, unless you have a fear of them.”

3:151-“We will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.”

4:89-“”Seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

5:51-“O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors

8:12, 14-“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike them above the necks, smite their finger tips…. the punishment of the fire is for the unbelievers.”

9:1, 3, 5 and that Allah will humiliate the unbelievers…. And give glad tidings to the unbelievers of a painful punishment…. When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Take them and confine them, then lie in ambush everywhere for them.”

47:4-“Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers smite their necks, then, when you have killed many of them, tie the bonds

98:6-“The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the idolaters shall be for ever in the fire of gehenna (hell). They are the worst of all creatures.”

Koran 9:5 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.

Koran 9:30 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" Koran 5:33 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19 Koran 3:28 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an."

5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption (mischief) is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment."

That is toxic hateful stuff that motivates extremist bigots like ISIS, and oppressive bigoted, ignorant, dark-aged, misogynist governments like one sees in the Islamic Holy Land, Saudi Arabia.

I don't care what a person does, cutting off hands and feet, pouring boiling water on their skin, hooking them with iron rods, burning them, or crucifying them, is far worse than death or killing them quickly.

That is sick and wrong! If I was alive in the time of Muhammad, I would have fought against his bigotry, terrorism, and cruelty, and possibly had my hands and feet cut off. Without hands and feet you can't feed yourself, walk, or wipe your own butt. I think it is noble to fight against such bigotry, madness, and savage barbaric tyranny and cruelty!

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Unfortunately, Muslims have slavery and look down on people of black skin. The white men did not penetrate deep into Africa to get slaves, they went to the shores of the continents where Muslims delightedly sold them slaves for the UK and the Americas.

Did you really formulate this bulls***?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It doesn't change the fact that the Islamic conquest of Africa was responsible for possibly the largest quantity of mass-murders that I've ever read about in the history of mankind!

Estimates say over 110 Million Africans were killed by Muslims.

... "a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue"
The Greatest Murder Machine in History

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It doesn't change the fact that the Islamic conquest of Africa was responsible for possibly the largest quantity of mass-murders that I've ever read about in the history of mankind!

Over 110 Million Africans were killed by Muslims.

... "a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue"
And extremist groups, tyrannical Islamic governments, terrorism, mass-murders, persecution of non-muslim minorities, and slavery continue as we speak!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
By all means, I want to see the beauty in Islam. I hope to meet Muhammad some day and be his friend.

I hope he is a changed man in Heaven, and I can forgive him.

That doesn't mean I have to bury my head in the sand, be politically correct, entertain double standards, and not speak up about his policies, teachings, and example destroying more lives and harming far more people than Adolf Hitler did!

I'm doing the right thing!

It is just as called for as pointing out the errors of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party.

And since over a billion people on our planet follow the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and defend or excuse his errors, it is even more necessary to point out the errors (and atrocities) of Muslims, than the errors and atrocities of the Nazis.

It's just one is politically correct and the other is not! ;)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
From history.com.....

"
Of those Africans who arrived in the United States, nearly half came from two regions: Senegambia, the area comprising the Senegal and Gambia Rivers and the land between them, or today’s Senegal, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau and Mali; and west-central Africa, including what is now Angola, Congo, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Gabon. "

http://www.history.com/news/what-part-of-africa-did-most-slaves-come-from

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also,
@Epic Beard Man
The only one in the OP who potentially insulted your heritage, was the author of the Qu'ran.

Even if he didn't mean it that way (and I knew all along he wasn't talking about race), he still foolishly chose to say faces will change colors so that the good people have "white faces" and bad people have "black faces". That is a fact that you can't deny!

That absolutely is insulting to your heritage, even if it was intended differently. It is painting a picture of the good guys being white, and the bad guys being black. If you don't find that insulting to black people...well, you are failing to identify something obvious!

You could just admit that the prophet had poor judgement, made mistakes, and said things that were insensitive, bigoted, harsh, offensive, insulting, ignorant, harmful, and potentially toxic, and our conversation here has reached a positive, rational conclusion, and ends!:handok:

Muslims were a bit more 'equal opportunities' in their enslavements given that they spent centuries raiding Europe for slaves as well as Africa.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Muslims were a bit more 'equal opportunities' in their enslavements given that they spent centuries raiding Europe for slaves as well as Africa.
They conquered most of Spain for centuries and were conquering Frances till Charles Martel won a miraculous victory at Tours, receiving the nickname "the hammer", for bludgeoning the retreating Moors with a hammer.

The Ottoman Empire had it's heart set on conquering Italy and turning Saint Peter's Basilica into a mosque, but got their fleet sunk, in the seemingly miraculous victory of Lepanto.

The crusades get bashed a lot, but the holy Land was a Christian land that the Muslims violently conquered with the sword, like so many other places.

So, as bad as the crusades were, who can blame Christians for wanting to retake land that muslims stole through violent conquest and bloodshed?

So, I'm quite pleased to see Jews occupy the holy Land these days. :D Their laws make a lot more sense than Shari'a and far more civilized and rational imo.

Plus, the land belonged to the Jews before it was Christian or Muslim.

I love Israel for keeping Islamic aggression and bigotry in check! :thumbsup:

The Arab nations ganged up on tiny Israel, armed with Russian tanks and weapons, and got owned. Allah was clearly on the side of the Jews! Praise Allah! :)
download (21).jpeg

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

Estimates say over 110 Million Africans were killed by Muslims.

From your website:

"Please support the site and help a strong conservative voice."

Yes, as if your conservative based website has an unbiased source of truth.....

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I cannot believe @Augustus is discussing this nonsense. Again Pope, and I say this without prejudice. You have no freggin clue what you write. I'm the only one well, aside from others who have the guts to tell you./ You are an impulsive writer and it is frustrating to have an intellectual discussion with you. This is how you know who are your true friends. You see, all these people on this website could easily pull your coat tail and tell you to chill out but they rather watch you self destruct on this forum. What friends right?!? I don't even know why I wasted my time engaging this so I'm done.

It is real typical of ignorant white people to point the finger at other people and not acknowledge the evil they have done and what some of their descendants continue to do but this really has nothing to do with this thread. This thread only points out the stupidity you present and the sickness that continues to exist in your mind.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking of bull****,
I see much coming from the people who defend a book that repeatedly calls Muslims to bigotry, hate, violence, torture, humiliation, mutilation, and extremist views.

I quoted about 15 of those, which you ignore. I see that a lot!

And then so much bs comes forth from people who defend a man guilty of terrorism, mass-murderer, polygamy, narcissism, bloody conquests, and pedophilia...

Just saying, the bs can run rampant from the side you defend as well.

Might be wise and healthy to recognize what you are defending! ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I cannot believe @Augustus is discussing this nonsense. Again Pope, and I say this without prejudice. You have no freggin clue what you write. I'm the only one well, aside from others who have the guts to tell you./ You are an impulsive writer and it is frustrating to have an intellectual discussion with you. This is how you know who are your true friends. You see, all these people on this website could easily pull your coat tail and tell you to chill out but they rather watch you self destruct on this forum. What friends right?!? I don't even know why I wasted my time engaging this so I'm done.

It is real typical of ignorant white people to point the finger at other people and not acknowledge the evil they have done and what some of their descendants continue to do but this really has nothing to do with this thread. This thread only points out the stupidity you present and the sickness that continues to exist in your mind.
I have plenty clue what has been written in the OP and there are no falsehoods.

I'm simply pointing out the obvious errors and potentially toxic content in the Qu'ran. I do the same thing with the Bible and Christianity.

It's the right thing to do.

I point out the errors of white people (especially communists) as well.

I even started a thread titled "greedy Europeans" about the atrocities of Europeans.

Yet, you falsely accuse me of "not acknowledging" the evil that Caucasians have done. I see you have really damaged your credibility by repeatedly hurling falsehoods at me.

I can prove that you utter falsehood, and you say i'm "self-destructing".... how about you take a look at what you are doing by repeatedly uttering falsehoods! ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is 'nonsense' about the historical fact that Muslims enslaved millions of Africans and Europeans?

The Arab enslavement of millions of Africans is obviously well known, the enslavement of many Europeans is far less well known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Unfortunately, you won't get very reliable information from @Epic Beard Man
He repeatedly utters falsehood and rejects facts!

He tells me I have "Suicidal ideation" (when I repeatedly discourage anyone from attempting suicide), he says I insult his heritage when NO such insult exists (accept in his imagination), he claims Islam is the most misunderstood Religion (while ignoring the repeated calls in the Koran to bigotry, hatred, violence, mutilation, crucifixion, beheading, and various other tortures and merciless, barbaric deaths for non-muslims), he rejects or gets offended when you present him with historical facts, he says depressed people shouldn't post on RF (when I know it to be beneficial), he says I don't acknowledge the atrocities of white people (when I can present threads that prove his accusation FALSE!), who knows what other falsehoods he utters.

So all things considered, You can't trust what he says, and he has destroyed his credibility!
;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@Epic Beard Man
Perhaps you should seriously look within yourself and find out why you get so offended when people present you with the truth.

People dislike Islam for the same reasons they dislike Nazism. The Koran is full of bigotry, hate, antisemitism, intolerance, and calls to violence and torture, that fuel such behavior today! Also, the greatest misogynistic policies on Earth (that I know of) come from Islamic governments.

Islamic regimes like Boko-haram, Taliban, ISIS, and the Saudi government oppress, brainwash, persecute women, and ruin hundreds of millions of lives.

Why is pointing out the toxic content and errors of the Koran any less noble than pointing out the errors of Fascism?

Why does presenting the truth offend you so much? You really out to do some soul searching and find out why.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
You have some nerve telling me to do some soul searching. You who talk about fuc**** dying every damn thread you make. Save the drama for someone who cares cause I just stopped. You officially annoy me.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You have some nerve telling me to do some soul searching. You who talk about fuc**** dying every damn thread you make. Save the drama for someone who cares cause I just stopped. You officially annoy me.

Once again you utter falsehood.

I don't talk about dying every thread I make.

When I do, it is in the context of going to purgatory or heaven, less suffering and annoyances, less cost of tax-payers dollars, being one with God, which makes perfect sense, and it is a perfectly healthy desire.

You are the one uttering falsehoods and getting offended by facts, and refusing to denounce calls to hatred, bigotry, violence, torture, mutilation, and intolerance, directly from the Qu'ran! And in fact, you defend the book and religion it comes from!

Yes, you should do some soul searching, because you can't handle facts, and you refuse to denounce what is complete bigotry, inhumane, irrational, and sickening behavior to anyone who cherishes and follows the golden rule!

You get angry over indisputable facts, make false-accusations, find insults where none exist, destroy your credibility, and are full of double standards, indicating something is quite off with you!

Even though I have many problems, im quite good at knowing an unhealthy mind when I see one! Ya know how the saying goes "takes one to know one". ;)