• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran is a book of white magic.

Duncan

Link, I have read some of your post, and clearly you dont practice Islam at all because you don`t understand it, and clear you don`t speak Arabic for you to understand the Quran. you give to those people fake ahadith, you tell them that Satan was an angel, I know you are a shia but can`t figure it out what branch of shia you belong to. The information you giving are wrong they have noting to do with Islam, you can create your own religion if you want with all that fake information, you can be the next bahaulla if you want :)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here is a prayer from Sahifa Sajjadiya against Satan, I will comment on it after I post it, probably tomorrow:

O God,
we seek refuge in Thee
from the instigations of the accursed Satan,
his trickery, and his traps,
from trust in his false hopes, his promises,
his delusions, and his snares,
and lest he should make himself crave
to lead us away from Thy obedience
and to degrade us through our disobeying Thee,
and lest what he has shown us as beautiful be beautiful for us
and what he has shown us as detestable weigh down upon us.
O God,
drive him away from us through Thy worship,
throw him down through our perseverance in Thy love,
and place between him and us a covering
that he cannot tear away
and a solid barrier
that he cannot cut through!
O God,
bless Muhammad and his Household,
distract Satan from us with some of Thy enemies,
preserve us from him through Thy good guarding,
spare us his treachery,
turn his back toward us,
and cut off from us his trace!
O God,
give us to enjoy guidance
the like of his misguidance,
increase us in piety
against his seduction,
and make us walk in reverential fear
contrary to his path of ruin!
O God,
assign him no place of entrance into our hearts
and do not allow him to make his home in that which is with us!
O God,
cause us to recognize the falsehood with which he tempts us,
and once Thou hast caused us to recognize it,
protect us from it!
Make us see what will allow us to outwit him,
inspire us with all that we can make ready for him,
awaken us from the heedless slumber of relying upon him,
and help us well, through Thy giving success, against him!
O God,
saturate our hearts with the rejection of his works
and be gentle to us by destroying his stratagems!
O God,
turn his authority away from us,
cut off his hope from us,
and keep him from craving for us!
O God,
and place our fathers, our mothers,
our children, our wives,
our siblings, our relatives,
and the faithful among our neighbours,
male and female,
in a sanctuary impregnable to him,
a guarding fortress,
a defending cave!
Clothe them in shields protective against him
and give them arms that will cut him down!
O God,
include in that everyone who
witnesses to Thee as Lord,
devotes himself sincerely to Thy Unity,
shows enmity toward him
through the reality of servanthood,
and seeks help from Thee against him
through knowledge of the divine sciences!
O God,
undo what he ties,
unstitch what he sews up,
dislocate what he devises,
frustrate him when he makes up his mind,
and destroy what he establishes!
O God,
rout his troops,
nullify his trickery,
make his cave collapse,
and rub his nose in the ground!
O God,
place us in the ranks of his enemies
and remove us from the number of his friends,
that we obey him not when he entices us
and answer him not when he calls to us!
We command everyone who obeys our command
to be his enemy
and we admonish everyone who follows our prohibition
not to follow him!
O God,
bless Muhammad,
the Seal of the prophets and lord of the emissaries,
and the folk of his house,
the good, the pure!
Give refuge to us, our families, our brothers,
and all the faithful, male and female,
from that from which we seek refuge,
and grant us sanctuary from that through fear of which
we seek sanctuary in Thee!
Hear our supplication to Thee,
bestow upon us that of which we have been heedless,
and safeguard for us what we have forgotten!
Through all this bring us into the ranks of the righteous
and the degrees of the faithful!
Amen, Lord of the worlds!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
clearly you dont practice Islam at all because you don`t understand it,

This vying with the title of Islam and who is in or out of it, I don't care for it to be honest. You want to call me Muslim per your definition, no effect on me. You won't to call me non-Muslim or disbeliever, up to you as well.

Every culture had a breathe of God breathed into them, or many, there is much to learn of truth from all. Muslims don't have a monopoly on truth nor Shiites, despite the fact the Prophet (s) is the last Prophet ever to be sent, and his Twelve Successors (a) the last leaders to be appointed to steer humanity on course.

Regardless of what religion I belong or don't belong to, I'm a Human being. I believe in Mohammad (s) and I believe in Fatima (a) and her husband (a) and her chosen offspring (a).

You can have the title Muslim and Islam and whatever else title you want, those titles are almost meaningless today, they mean almost nothing and yet everything at the same time.

There is some demons I don't know who they under of the Arch demons, but their task is to make paradise and what surrounds appear disgusting, low, and vile. So good actions when they do their sorcery, they and their sorcerers from humans, good actions appear tiresome, worthless, low, small, and great actions appear almost vain of the believer though the believe at the same time, fully believes in their worth.

Let's do research on this, what demonology and how they achieve it. Plus let's figure out how to counter spell it by Quran and Sunnah. I feel Suratal Kawthar is a means to do this, but only when understood properly with respect to rest of Quran.

I'm going to try it. For the next month I will only recite Suratal Tawhid and Suratal Kawthar in Salah aside from Suratal Fatiha.

Let's see if it's a counter punch to it. I have a feeling it is, because, I use to use it and it use to work. These days, I think some murky spell is on me, making light of good deeds and making good actions appear vain or even good actions like commanding to good and forbidding evil and summoning people to truth seem vile and vain.

I might have to recite Quran a few times. Let's try to focus small Surahs in Salah and see their effects. Trial by fire.

I will join you in this exploration and testing of how you feel with various prayers and what understandings you arrive at, this was the way early Muslims seemed to have experimented as well.

As for prayers, if you can copy paste their transliterations (phonetic pronounciations) and meanings afterwards, we can then fill this thread with lots of armaments and practices that other visitors can benefit from too. If Duncan or any other Muslim (or anyone) sees this and is familiar with prayers from any scriptures or hadiths or whatever, listing them here in transliteration and translation will be greatly appreciated and a merit worthy deed, Dharanis or whatever from other religions may be shown to us as well to examine too if anyone knows of any or has stories about their experiences with them.

Furthermore, my email at [email protected] is always open to accept discussions and journaling about any topic or question at all and anything good anyone would like to share ever, any time. I am particularly interested in hearing about and seeing things regarding unusual or paranormal type experiences, dreams, miracles, strange events or thoughts, images, flashes of ideas, insights, whatever at all or media and themes which may seem to come up or even unusual songs or lyrics, and things pertaining to shaitans both human and jinn or spiritual or material, whatever.

I agree there are those which try to make good appear ugly and ugly things appear beautiful, this is very clear to see in a lot of content and very widespread.

Link, I have read some of your post, and clearly you dont practice Islam at all because you don`t understand it, and clear you don`t speak Arabic for you to understand the Quran. you give to those people fake ahadith, you tell them that Satan was an angel, I know you are a shia but can`t figure it out what branch of shia you belong to. The information you giving are wrong they have noting to do with Islam, you can create your own religion if you want with all that fake information, you can be the next bahaulla if you want :)

Duncan, can you do one noble thing, which may help not only Link but anyone who might visit herr out of curiousity? Can you post the transliterations (phonetic pronounciations for recital) and English translations of all sorts of prayers from the Qur'an, Hadith, Dhikr, Islamic literature, commentaries, whatever you can, all of it will be read by me insha'Allah and I think it will be a good project and deed for sure! Very much worth it and then people can also end up reading it and will be praying as they do too!

You can also write here anything else regarding right and wrong and justice but those prayers will be very much appreciated!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's said true reflection is when you tie all ties bonded to this world to God and the next world instead.

A love spell based on truth:

Love ultimately is the vision to see God and true way to heal the dark clouds of ego and false hopes.

InvestigateTruth

The earth is never without a connecting leader to God and channel to the sky from the earth.
Who was a connecting leader in the year 400 AD?
Just give the name of that Lead, if you are saying God had always appointed a leader at any time on earth.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Read the Quran, it has titled him as the 12th of the successors of Mohammad (s).

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Spin attack of arrows and sword unleashed against Satanic dark forces

The hadiths and prayers of Ahlulbayt (a) taught to us and handed to us showing the following about the sacred mysterious letters.

1. They are ways to know Ahlulbayt (a) and reality of God's Name.
2. Although general, there is one it's particular to which is why they add up to 14.
3. Aside from knowing who it refers to, as titles, they bring in so many concepts of Quran together if properly understood.
4. These letters and their place in Quran, can be used to seek help also of Angels (a) and obedient spirits and God's (swt) army in general, because they are mysterious proofs of light, and if you hit back with proofs, of higher intelligence and truth, you can dispel magic.
5. Consequently, Any concept and themes you find of Quran, are found some way or another in these letters, but intensified in a unity in a way, only understood by a few seekers of truth in this regard.

Consequently, in some prayers of Ahlulbayt (a) it uses some or all or most of these letters to attack the sorcery. And in a prayer, we say regarding Angels (a) "so they help us attack them with far reaching proofs".

This is what I mean by that faith is white magic, because it makes use of higher light type proofs, of all kinds, in the Quran, and before that in other sacred white magic books from God.

Rituals are all made by God to compliment the book revealed of that time. I will get into some sacred secrets of Salah per Quran in this regard, and I will show why to me, Salah is a an act of white magic.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Also, these letters are closely tied with understanding hell with respect to God's judgement to those who oppose, hate, or envy the tree of light.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And actually, it's that understanding of hell, that ignites the proofs and sword of God to hurt them with retribution. Without belief in hell, you can't repel dark magic. I will be proving this, when explaining Salah and white magic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Suratal Fatiha appeared so simple, yet over time, the majesty of those 7 verses are revealed, and especially the first one "By the name..". The Quran is a majestic book and Suratal Fatiha can be said to be an explanation of all of Quran and Quran all an explanation of Suratal Fatiha.

Those who know it, know it, and it's as Imam Reda (a) says who that chapter won't save, then nothing (probably) will.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Because God is the Truth, and his light truth, and his Prophets guided by the truth, and they perform miracles through true living power, and are not based on what people know of magic, which is all illusion of Iblis built on unclean energy and falsehood, the Quran of course, didn't call itself white magic nor the hadiths but rather it said this is the truth.

The truth and God's power in his chosen ones, stems from living one, and it's real knowledge, and it's guidance.

From this viewpoint, of course, Quran is not a book of magic, it's not like magic people practice, but it ultimately does dispel through healing power and weapons of power the dark sorcery upon it and upon our hearts and souls.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why did I call it white magic, because language is a tool. That's what it is. From the view point that there is no physical world, only God and spiritual idea words spoken to exist, then there is no point of even calling it magic. It's the truth. The truth yes is God who is powerful and can lend power and skills to dispel falsehood and false magic.

I chose the tittle because some people entice people to the Satanic world, by the word magic. I'm saying Abrahamic faiths are magical too, but not based on chaotic guessing and choosing and seeking but based on the firm word of God he establishes, through the holy spirit.

Now that this is addressed, yes, Quran and Sunnah and Prophet (a) and Imams (a) don't have anything to do with magic, and what I meant by white magic, was of course, what Quran calls the truth. The truth which the courses to God and leaders of guidance guide by and light the way by, and gain power through and see the true living Lord through and will help direct us and see God through as well.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Of course, unlike Sunnism, our Imams (a) spoke of dark magic as a tool, you learn of the poison to know the cure. The cure doesn't come from dark magic though, or illusions of Iblis, it comes from God.
God cures the diseases afflicted on souls by the dark forces. No one else but he and his beautiful names and rope and guidance can do so.

Learning diseases with intention to cure yourself and others by truth is noble, and this how they explained the verse about sorcery in Suratal Baqara.

The trial of trials, is if you sell yourself and begin to curse others or seek power from the dark ones, this is what Quran meant, the two kings were a trial, and our hadiths from Imam Reda (a) argue for example, they weren't Angels because Quran says Angels don't represent him let alone teach humans sorcery haha, but they were two kings and they were successors of a Prophet, and from his family, so they were in other words Imams before Abraham and Moses.....

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To turn away from God and practice magic is disbelief, from the viewpoint I just spoken about.

Of course, the truth from the life of God and our connection to him through the tree of life, is more powerful then all Satanic magic put together. This is what Quran wishes us to believe.

If we believe in God and his connection to us, we become of great power and Iblis is of no challenge. The problem is we don't trust and over time, lose our power and he gains slowly sway.

With perception and knowledge though, it's easy to slice and dice Satanic forces by the sword of God and proofs from God in form of higher world stemming light.

InvestigateTruth

Who was a connecting leader in the year 400 AD?
Just give the name of that Lead, if you are saying God had always appointed a leader at any time on earth.
@Link
See, no answer is found to my question above from any holy Books. Why? Because this idea that at anytime there is a God appointed leader on earth, is not from holy Books. It is a man made idea. Just like inventing a new sect, with its own inventions. You cannot find a single verse from Quran, or Bible, that says, there is always a leader at anytime on earth.

Why did I call it white magic, because language is a tool. That's what it is. From the view point that there is no physical world, only God and spiritual idea words spoken to exist, then there is no point of even calling it magic. It's the truth. The truth yes is God who is powerful and can lend power and skills to dispel falsehood and false magic.

I chose the tittle because some people entice people to the Satanic world, by the word magic. I'm saying Abrahamic faiths are magical too, but not based on chaotic guessing and choosing and seeking but based on the firm word of God he establishes, through the holy spirit.

Now that this is addressed, yes, Quran and Sunnah and Prophet (a) and Imams (a) don't have anything to do with magic, and what I meant by white magic, was of course, what Quran calls the truth. The truth which the courses to God and leaders of guidance guide by and light the way by, and gain power through and see the true living Lord through and will help direct us and see God through as well.

Yeah, I don't find anything objectionable really to attracting people by the word magic, which encompasses in its meanings and uses in modern English understandings more than weird rituals, but even miracles are called magic or magical by people, God, serendipitous or profound things or feelings, inspiration or "eureka!" moments are sometimes called magical. For me, "Magic" in the meaning of "The Miraculous" is a name of Allah even, a reference to Allah, especially considering that no operation even of ritual magic can even be accomplished or brought about without Allah or Allah's bringing it about and decree, even if evil.

The Qur'an, in this broader sense of the word is indeed miraculous and magical, its used and been used in numerous paranormal and unusual or miraculous experiences. It has been used by people who open it up anywhere and seem to receive a miraculous answer or feel it almost is speaking to them directly.

Magical can mean "powerful" and "miraculous" and "paranormal", and "white" is often associated with "healing", "positive", "good", "divine", "heavenly", "pure", usually always positive associations.

Your meaning was not bad, but people can try to make anything bad or shoot down an effort before allowing a person to work with it or use it for good. Sometimes provocative titles like this can attract the interest of certain people, even save them.

I've used the supposed "names of demons" like Rimmon or Nahum or Molech by describing their roots as RHM, NHM. MLK which appear in Rahman (and Raheem) and Malik, while Nahum seems that it may have a fine way to make it mean something good as well.

Plus, like you've also pointed out, there are people who love to turn good things such as words that can be used to remember Allah into evil things meant to refer to things or ideas which are bad, untrue, unworthy of those titles, unworthy of praise.

It comes down to what we make of things, for benefit, or ill and error.

So I've used even more provocative methods and linguistic frameworks to help heal people with various affinities, issues, or initial attractions too.

Some people are prone to hate a thing until they link it instead with something they like more for other reasons.

With the broader meaning of the word magic as I described, and not meaning anything evil or forbidden in the Qur'an, I think prayer and communication with God is absolutely magical and miraculous and powerful, that the things Allah does and produces are magical, and Allah's Magic is the only true Magic.

Why let kaffirs have and own and misuse words? Why not reclaim words for good uses and take away things from them, they don't own pink, or blue, magic, even science, when Allah is the Science and Scientist, Allah is the Lord of Colors and Colorist, Allah is the magical and magnificent. The kaffirs don't even deserve to utter a word or own anything to use for their twisted desires.

@Link
See, no answer is found to my question above from any holy Books. Why? Because this idea that at anytime there is a God appointed leader on earth, is not from holy Books. It is a man made idea. Just like inventing a new sect, with its own inventions. You cannot find a single verse from Quran, or Bible, that says, there is always a leader at anytime on earth.

The Bible specifically mentions a period (Judges) where "every man" basically did what they thought was best or wanted to, which was thought to indicate a troublesome period lamenting no leadership or less order according to some commentaries, but the Bible seems to indicate or imply that leaders, all of them, even evil ones, may be God determined or directed by Heaven, an idea very common across the whole world.

Likewise, the Qur'an seems to indicate that Allah controls everything, good and evil, and whenever there is anyone put in whatever rank or position, it is ultimately or really God behind all such events occurring whether good or evil.

What I'm getting at is that Allah determined Trump as President and most likely hates America and Americans, lol.