• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran is a book of white magic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Quran is a book of ultimately white magic. Salah is suppose to be a form of white magic. Halal itself is a continuous ritual to be on guard of impure energy but suppose to make us distrust even more so sources of knowledge from other then God's book and his Appointed authorities. Prophets were White sorcerers but their sorcery was not naturally acquired, but rather, directly sustained power infused from revelation and guidance and sustenance from God "You did not throw when you threw but God threw".

Of course, when disbelievers meant Mohammad (s) was possessed or sorcerer, they meant it in the view, that his miracles were either performed by natural power acquired that even an evil person can acquire or that his miracles were done by demons and he was possessed by them and doesn't even realize what is happening.

There is more on this topic because miracles will return when Imam Mahdi (a) comes back in the open.

Part of defeating sorcery of the dark kind is getting connected to the tree of light and word of light brought out by God by which he establishes the believers. In fact, this is the main way and this is what is meant by the name of God.

Quran is a book of magic, if not read with white magic, it will not heal. It becomes a healing mainly when force of will seeks help and Angels use it to heal darkness.

The Prayers in Saheefa Sajidaya are calculated keeping in mind this reality and compliment the Quran, and there is but a one or two mistakes that oppose the Quran in Saheefa Sajjadiya but over all definitely from Imam Zainal Abideen (a) and is a book of magic.

The Du'as of Ahlulbayt are meant to be white magically done.

And in fact, no du'a is accepted without some action by the doer. What is meant by that, is some white magic.

The difference in Islam, white magic includes retribution vengeance type magic, but only does, using the light.

While polytheists source of energy comes from evil tree of hell, the tree of envy, and who's branches is like that of the heads of the devils.

So their energy is two different things. Our happiness and their happiness may appear the same, our hate and their hate appear biologically same, our good deeds and their good deeds appear to be one, and our love and their love of Creator one and the same, but this is what you need to realize, energy and sustenance stemming from other then the name of God is evil through and through and dark are the pathways that lead away from God, be they appear outwardly to be the same.

The name of God is God's chosen rope and the household of time, and the word of light. You are connected to it but chances since you don't see Ahlulbayt (a) through out it's pages, you've made a mountain of Iblis' power and main a gnat of the position of the Nabi(s) and Fatma (a) and the 12 Successors (a).

And for this reason, despite Imam's (a) power and Ahlulbayt (a) being more powerful now then any other age, and despite all the blessings of God's power and skills, God cannot guide you, because you cling to Satanic tree.

This is what Quran means that the hard hearts follow the sorcery upon Quran, they are overpowered and see Satan over power them, and believe in his power, but don't guard or fight against it, nor pray to God nor fight off the sorcery with the soul's sword nor seek help from God's rope nor seek the family of the reminder for signs in the hidden and open world, and as a result perish.

And as for the verse "and were it that the Quran....and that the dead be talked to...", this is what Quran can do, it can even unveil you that you talk to the dead from history and see all dead souls, and it has that power per our hadiths, the Quran does.

The dead in hell don't believe in hell as they should, just like the disbelievers in this world are in hell, but don't acknowledge it. The full reality and clear truth will be on the day of judgment.

And dead of disbelievers don't cease to disbelieve in Iblis after their death nor stop in serving him but rather further are immersed in a new type of falsehood, and the war between good and evil intensifies even there, but in different ways.

The day when proof without doubt possible, is the day of judgment, that's it. Even Mahdi (a) and Jesus (a) coming back, they will be accused of being sorcerers or possessed humans.

Demonic powers are limited and can't create reality, only distort it, can't bring into anything, just illusions of what the truth is, can't give power, only motivate out of dark energy and envy, can't teach the truth and guide towards it, but just immerse you in falsehood.

And Iblis (la) doesn't believe in God and believes, deeply he knows the God of the chosen ones is true, but has even deceived himself that he is false, and false sky and illusion created by the chosen ones.

The damn creature believes he is good and has a case. He believes in the moral and way, but from another perspective, does not.

He has layered the world in deception, and their excuse of putting a sorcery to keep people from Ahlulbayt (a), is that people would be fools and follow these sorcerers, and believe Quran is created in synergy with magic, and so their excuse to hiding the truth of it, is that the people are not ready to understand sorcery and all it exposes.

And as for majority of Gog and Magog, they are deceived, in believing, Mohammad (a) was from a family of sorcerers and rebelled against them.

Abu Lahab was the Gog of his time, and so this is not fully wrong. What they don't understand, is that God raised him among the sorcerers of Arabia and Jinn worshipers, in the same way, he did so with hiding Moses' among Pharoah's people.

Mohammad (s) in a early age, was guided by Elyas (a) and he told him not to read a single book, despite Mohammad (s) thirst for knowledge and his awareness of God's family of the reminder. He and this is paraphrasing what I know of Quran, was told, "Oh Mohammad we know your heart is a seeker of truth and guide towards it, but you must be silent and must be patient and not read books and God will relieve you because this will help one day build your case when you receive the revelation"

It's a lie that Mohammad (s) was surprised and ran to Khadija (a) when revelation came, and doubted himself, rather, he heard Satan cry and Ali (a) was with him, and heard him and saw him as well, and Mohammad (s) said to Ali (a) "You hear all that I hear and you see all that I see, except you aren't a Nabi and verily you are a vizier and you are on good".

To believe Mohammad (s) wasn't aware of the dark energy, wasn't rational enough to see Satan and believe in Jesus (a) and his precedessors (a) is a big lie, rather Quran shows, that he sought the family of the reminder, and was guided by them before his Prophethood.

Mohammad (s) was never blind to reality, he chose not to read books, to prove a case. He neither read books of Christians or Jews nor sorcery of Abu Lahab and the likes, before revelation came to him permitting him to read.

And despite this, they accused the Quran of being a product of a group reciting it to him and teaching it, by that, they meant a group of Bani-Hashim who were now rebelling against the order of the gathering of Jinn and Humans, and breaking the ancient order.

They meant Mohammad (s) was pretending, and these people forged the Quran, and taught him sorcery, and taught him all of it.

Of course, this is despite, that the fact, Quranic verses were circumstantially revealed, and Quran was made over time, without order we see today. Rather, even verses were revealed in Meccan Surahs near the end of Prophet's (a) life, and early verses were revealed who would be put in context of what is mostly Madini verses.

And aside from that, the Quran proves it's case, but this was the height of their accusations. First they accused a person teaching him who was not Arabic, then moved it to that. That is why Suratal Furqan is so important to understand with regards to God's path.

And white magic is the only way to defeat the dark magic, and so there must be a book of white magic from God and proof for it, and the Quran is a book that even the dark sorcerers make use of, and learn of it's ways.

They understand it better then Muslims, but are immersed in their own world. And they will bring their view, when there is no Muslim aware of their view of magic and the Quran in this respect.

And we are approaching this. And this why they attack anyone becoming aware of them from Muslims and attack him with demonic forces, and watch every step taken by a person reading Quran to keep him blind.

You are to awaken to the world as it is, and not what they wish to hide from humanity. Atheism is a joke of all jokes, and it's no wonder Quran just addresses mainly as 2 birds in one stone to prove Tawheed and that, but it's not something to take seriously.

The world we live in, and all deeds, and all you will, is an act of magic, and evil deeds have an evil form due to that link to the tree of envy of hell, and good deeds have a good form due to the link to the word of God brought to life, the pure word, the tree of life.

God is the greatest one to be sought and helps by the means that connects us to him firmly.

The light lives and the leader is a white magician who power is directly sustained by God. What disbelievers meant by magic of course, was, that he was demon possessed.

And this is war in the hidden world Iblis and his top forces on one hand, and Gabriel and Michael on the other hand.

And Gabriel calls to the King of time, the light, the leader, the Mahdi (a). And Michael calls to Gabriel.

And Gabriel forces need us to believe, and Michael forces, have it hardest, because they aren't working with good people, but are there to spread God's Compassion and make of the battle of good deeds and protect against evil deeds.

And all their power is linked to the root light the word of God, the tree of life, the Ahlulbayt (a) and the Angels ascend and descent from the house of time, the family of the reminder, who are the sky and starts of guidance - the place of safety and greatest weapons which we must get connected to.

There is no doubt Quran is mainly and focused on the true nature of magic and shows how look towards the stars of guidance and get connected by Mohammad (s) and his family (a) to God.

danieldemol

Premium Member
...While polytheists source of energy comes from evil tree of hell, the tree of envy, and who's branches is like that of the heads of the devils...
@Amanaki who believes in multiple gods and Buddhas evidently did not think too hard before giving you a winner frube.

I dismiss the above quote as pure fanatacism

Last edited:

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
There is always a grey zone between praying ritually and the use of pre-formulated prayers and parts of holy books as "spells" for "white magic".

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
@Amanaki who believes in multiple gods and Buddhas evidently did not think too hard before giving you a winner frube.

I dismiss magic as superstitious nonsense which has many a time lead to the type of fanatacism I quoted above.
@Link is allowed to have his understanding and view of multippel Gods or Buddhas, i do not agree with everything in his OP but there is a lot of wisdom in what he speak of too, in my understanding anyway.
And you are of course allowed to have your understanding of both Link and my understanding too.

I do not have a problem of stranding by my winner frub.

I dont see it as magic but i am aware of extraordenary abilities, and those i both believe to be true and have experienced people who do have them. But again, you are free to disbelieve in those abilities.

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
@Link here is something for you to think about.

If the Quran is a book of magic and Muhammad a user of the Quran (ie magic) then He was a sorcerer by definition of the word and the accusation of the non-believer regarding sorcery were true.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I dismiss the above quote as pure fanatacism

Polytheism I mean in context of Shirk, which I guess is lost in translation.

Calling a being a god or demi god can be a semantic issue - lost in translation. For example, in Hebrew, the exact same word for exalted ones is God and vice versa, and so they translate sometimes as gods, because they don't have a word unique for God.

Some people in Arabia during Mohammad (s) time said they worship their gods to get to closer to God, but Quran didn't say outright these people were disbelievers. It said it would not guide the disbelievers, but rather said God will judge between them.

Indeed we can be polytheistic by language, but monotheistic by heart. If the claim of those certain polytheists were true, then the issue Worshipping God alone was just a semantic issue, which although important, is not as important, as the people who really believed there beings somewhat on par with God and made a relationship to him as in sons of God and daughters of God relationship, and they saw them near God's status.

And Quran said not to go in the earth and call people disbelievers.

This is not what I meant, I meant in context of Quran and those who associated in there, those who envied Mohammad (s) And his family, and those who been of the anti-Christ type thinking spiritually, they want non-appointed people to be channels to Angels or spiritual world including the spirit of the earth or God or daughters and sons of God connecting to them, who are not really appointed by God in the same Prophets are appointed but are self-appointed leaders that get a reputation of pure and higher then others by their followers.

The people who follow anti-anointed ones type authority through sorcery of the dark type making them cling to it by falsehood, this is what I mean by polytheist as Quran shows the false idol worshiped is one although of many heads in this world, and God worshiped through the light is one and although many instances of his name and word of light brought to life.

The concept of good and evil in Quran is so rooted in seeing the light channeled by the carrier of the light, and that light and the leader are one and the same, there is no one representing the light of God except the light of God, the leaders appointed by God are the means to God and God doesn't complicated delegation of his authority so that we seek humans and jinn and get immersed in confusion.

And it's not a technical issue the choice between good and evil is not an intellectual debate, it comes down to what do we cling to God's chosen and anointed and cleansed and purified souls who declared pure and manifested and attributes purity to them in eyes of people or leaders we choose with no proof. And it comes down to clinging to truth or falsehood by the issue of envy or love. Love chooses the tree of light and envy chooses to rebel and clings to leaders who are not appointed by God.

The Gospels show this proper interpretation of the Torah and all the books after it revealed by God as well, and Quran confirms.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Link here is something for you to think about.

If the Quran is a book of magic and Muhammad a user of the Quran (ie magic) then He was a sorcerer by definition of the word and the accusation of the non-believer regarding sorcery were true.

I addressed this already, they meant something else. They meant that he acquired it while a liar or acquired while confused and possessed and without realization of him being possessed by evil demons.

So while the words are true regardless, the intention of disbelievers saying it, is that he is either an evil sorcerer lying or one who is controlled by demonic beings.

The Quran goes to great length to show God behind the power of God's chosen ones, and so of course, they are "white sorcerers", but the word sorcery is confusing itself, when all actions in this world are of magical nature.

You reading this, you are immersed in magic and how you chose to analyze it itself is magical.

danieldemol

Premium Member
And it's not a technical issue the choice between good and evil is not an intellectual debate, it comes down to what do we cling to God's chosen and anointed and cleansed and purified souls who declared pure and manifested and attributes purity to them in eyes of people or leaders we choose with no proof. And it comes down to clinging to truth or falsehood by the issue of envy or love. Love chooses the tree of light and envy chooses to rebel and clings to leaders who are not appointed by God.
It sounds as though you are saying good=those who cling to Ahlul Bayt (ie family of Muhammad, presumably who you meant by “God’s chosen and anointed”) and evil = those who follow other leaders.

I would suggest to you that good and evil are much more randomly dispersed amongst humans than that.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It sounds as though you are saying good=those who cling to Ahlul Bayt (ie family of Muhammad, presumably who you meant by “God’s chosen and anointed”) and evil = those who follow other leaders.

I would suggest to you that good and evil are much more randomly dispersed amongst humans than that.

The sins of those who love the tree of life are ultimately forgiven as they repent and regret or God forbears them, while, the good actions of those who hate the tree of life are not accepted by God and too chaotically dispersed in purpose to raise a human towards him.

The evil actions of believers are acts of weakness or being overpowered, while good actions of disbelievers are rebellious.

Of course, humans of neither category of believer or disbeliever is possible, and most humans today are probably of the category of Mustafeen (without power to reject God's proofs or religion or believe in the path) and are those who await judgment.

I don't want to keep explaining this to you, as I already explained what I mean by believer and those who cling to leaders not anointed by God OVER those who are.

It's an act of envy to oppose God's chosen and it's an act of love to cling to God's chosen, while, many, they have no way of knowing, so I'm not judging all humans nor categorizing people in a binary way.

I'm contrasting good and evil while understand many are caught between this battle and have not made the choice and God judges them differently.

In fact our hadiths show those without hate towards Ahlulbayt will make to paradise. Those who don't hate the followers of Ahlulbayt (a) stemming from envy of Ahlulbayt (a), those without a gram of hatred of that type, will enter paradise per our hadiths.

However, some or even maybe a lot or even maybe most, of the world, maybe, of the envious type. I don't know.

At the end, I'm trying to contrast good and evil as far as this issue of magic is concerned. Not saying all humans are of either category, ultimately, the Shiite hadiths say those astray will enter paradise while it's only those who God's wrath and astray in the sense of misguided after God's guidance comes to them, that go to hell.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There is always a grey zone between praying ritually and the use of pre-formulated prayers and parts of holy books as "spells" for "white magic".
I propose that the dividing line is asking for something specific at a specific time and place.

@Link, what are your thoughts on this? What's the difference between Magic and Prayer?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I propose that the dividing line is asking for something specific at a specific time and place.

@Link, what are your thoughts on this? What's the difference between Magic and Prayer?

To make clear my view, Allah's (swt) word of light, word that firmly establishes believers, is magical in nature. The Quran is a book of white magic, God explains in suratal Hajj there is a dark magic on it, but that God makes clear his signs and annuls what Satan cast. This means Quran and Ahlulbayt (a) are a way to counter-magic the dark magic, so annulling what Satan cast is an act of white magic. Guidance itself is magical in nature.

Without white magic, no prayer to God is of benefit, nor Salah, and this is why "Bismallah" is most important verse and concept, because it's the heart of the white magic of Quran and Sunnah.

What is meant by "a little action" with "prayer" is enough to get a response, means white magic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What's the difference between Magic and Prayer?

At the heart of it, very little, black magic is prayer to Iblis and his forces, while white magic is prayer to God through his rope and word of light brought to life.

But because people can be under illusion prayer doesn't require magic on part of the performer to work, God explained both dark and white magic in Quran, and showed not to equate the two and made clear the path of white magic.

Faith itself is white magic. Good actions are themselves white magic.

And those are act of Worship and seeking help from sustenance of God and power and light from him, which is the definition of prayer to God.

In short "dark magic" is Worship of Iblis and seeking help from the cursed tree of hell, while "white magic" requires God's anointed ones as the means, and most humans are caught between this and that, and don't even know anymore the difference between good and evil.

Quran gives insights and dispels the blindness of dark magic on all humans and Jinn with just a little or any love of loving affection type love towards the family of Mohammad (s).

Of course, if approached with hating and envying them, it is of no benefit.

They are the white sorcerers it calls to, and their magic is the healing it wishes you to seek and ask them specifically for to connect us to God.

They are the names of God by which God doesn't accept actions of his servants without recognizing.

https://www.nku.edu/~gartigw/teaching_files/Donaldson, Bess Allen (1937) - Koran as Magic.pdf

I wonder what that says?

Jinn - Wikipedia

The Seven Jinn Kings

The Seven Jinn Kings

Al-Mudhib

2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's bringing such about. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

57:22
No evil befalls on the earth nor in your own souls, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence; surely that is easy to Allah:

4:78
Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune / evil befalls them, they say: This is from yourself. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?

Allah is The "Black Magic", directly taking credit for any successful magical operation or malicious prayer occuring or not.

The other "magic" besides Allah described in the Qur'an, is described as ineffective, harmless, false. The snakes of the Egyptian sorcerors are described as flimsy fake visual tricks, unlike the Biblical description

The Jinn are also said to have no power or knowledge or magical powers and did not even know when Solomon was dead.

The omens and oracles derived from games of chance are also made out to be false and misleading.

What the Qur'an promotes is using reason and making things good or have good meanings and used as good reminders.

Allah takes credit for all magic, miracles, events, experiences in every detail, even the flight of birds, which was used throughout the ancient world as an oracular tool or for divination of omens.

So, Allah is Magic, The Magic, and there is no system, power, or magic or mechanisms effective except Allah and the natural sciences, the rest is called "superstition" and is to be thrown out and purified.

Regardless, Magic was used a lot in the Late Antiquity world of Islam and modern western Occultism adopted a great deal of their magical practices and thinking from documents moving through and from the Islamic world.

Live "Divi-nation" Magic Demon-stration!

The Qur'an also says Iblis has no power over anyone nor can make them do anything nor can answer their prayers, if anything occurs it is Allah doing it.

If someone says "Oh Iblis" or "Oh Satan" or "Oh Jinn" inside their heart, none of these can hear them just as if one says "Oh Jesus" inside, these are unable to hear or do anything.

So it is Allah who hears and answers, even if they say after their prayer is answered by Allah "thank you Jesus" or "Praise Iblis!" who they falsely give credit to, when it is Allah, not the things they call upon, who has power and alone brings about all experiences good or evil.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Qur'an also says Iblis has no power over anyone nor can make them do anything nor can answer their prayers, if anything occurs it is Allah doing it.

If someone says "Oh Iblis" or "Oh Satan" or "Oh Jinn" inside their heart, none of these can hear them just as if one says "Oh Jesus" inside, these are unable to hear or do anything.

So it is Allah who hears and answers, even if they say after their prayer is answered by Allah "thank you Jesus" or "Praise Iblis!" who they falsely give credit to, when it is Allah, not the things they call upon, who has power and alone brings about all experiences good or evil.

Satanic forces don't benefit each other in the viewpoint of the long run, yet Quran confirms they benefited each other and gained powers that were temporal.

Of course, this is the deep level of magic, these sorcerers are the ones who know they will lose everything but their actions if the next world is true, but they disbelieve and know if Abrahamic God is real, they will be in hell, but do these spells anyways and get immersed in a power that is sinister and dark.

The Quran from viewpoint of temporary energy and benefits, is even, hinting Satanic energy and magic works better.

But if you are patient, reflect deeply beyond haste, and rely on God, you gain both worlds, or if not, you definitely gain the next even if you have to sacrifice some or all of this world for it.

https://www.nku.edu/~gartigw/teaching_files/Donaldson, Bess Allen (1937) - Koran as Magic.pdf

I wonder what that says?

Jinn - Wikipedia

The Seven Jinn Kings

The Seven Jinn Kings

Al-Mudhib

2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's bringing such about. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

57:22
No evil befalls on the earth nor in your own souls, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence; surely that is easy to Allah:

4:78
Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune / evil befalls them, they say: This is from yourself. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?

Allah is The "Black Magic", directly taking credit for any successful magical operation or malicious prayer occuring or not.

The other "magic" besides Allah described in the Qur'an, is described as ineffective, harmless, false. The snakes of the Egyptian sorcerors are described as flimsy fake visual tricks, unlike the Biblical description

The Jinn are also said to have no power or knowledge or magical powers and did not even know when Solomon was dead.

The omens and oracles derived from games of chance are also made out to be false and misleading.

What the Qur'an promotes is using reason and making things good or have good meanings and used as good reminders.

Allah takes credit for all magic, miracles, events, experiences in every detail, even the flight of birds, which was used throughout the ancient world as an oracular tool or for divination of omens.

So, Allah is Magic, The Magic, and there is no system, power, or magic or mechanisms effective except Allah and the natural sciences, the rest is called "superstition" and is to be thrown out and purified.

Regardless, Magic was used a lot in the Late Antiquity world of Islam and modern western Occultism adopted a great deal of their magical practices and thinking from documents moving through and from the Islamic world.

Live "Divi-nation" Magic Demon-stration!
Satanic forces don't benefit each other in the viewpoint of the long run, yet Quran confirms they benefited each other and gained powers that were temporal.

Of course, this is the deep level of magic, these sorcerers are the ones who know they will lose everything but their actions if the next world is true, but they disbelieve and know if Abrahamic God is real, they will be in hell, but do these spells anyways and get immersed in a power that is sinister and dark.

The Quran from viewpoint of temporary energy and benefits, is even, hinting Satanic energy and magic works better.

But if you are patient, reflect deeply beyond haste, and rely on God, you gain both worlds, or if not, you definitely gain the next even if you have to sacrifice some or all of this world for it.

As far as I'm aware and as demonstrated by my quote selections and comments regarding other statements in the Qur'an, the "power" being tapped by such people is just Allah again, and the evil they do is also by Allah, an evil they can not accomplish except by Allah "bringing it about", and this is only increasing them in delusions and sins, whereby they will be destroyed for it either in this life and the next or in the next life.

They are not able to have their magical operations succeed in the least, nor is there a mechanism available, except that Allah is being requested and performing, even under the name Satan.

Other than that, Real Jinn can be talked to, can seep into rooms and steal things physically, doing things that humans can do except their plasma (ionized gas) bodies differ from ours so can make for better spies and are not easy to detect because people imagine wrong things and don't notice the fine mist up by the ceiling or near the trash in the corner.

There are people who, befriending Jinn life forms through physical contact and directly speaking to them (they are not psychic, they can't read minds, they need audible talk in person and have a limited physical range, they whisper physically, they are not magical, they can even be video taped and seen with the naked eye, but most people are liars and have never had real dealings except with imaginary delusions Allah gives them) make alliances where the jinn helps the human and the human helps the jinn.

Some of these jinn are part of elitist organizations and factions which try to contact and influence people in power or with certain knowledge or with certain key positions which can influence things in a major way.

Jinns (normal life spans) and Iblis the long living are not immortal or magical beings, as the only magic is Allah.

Most people performing spells and magic have no contact with any real creatures, and their magic achievements whether delusional or real are each brought about by Allah even if they are calling Allah by other names or imagining foolish things like a goat or a bull or a snake.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The cursed tree vs blessed tree is a reality brother, and cursed energy feels more pleasurable and hell is surrounded by what appears beautiful and paradise by what is hateful.

I'm not going to get into the degree of powers of demons and their friends among humans, I've been fighting sorcery my whole life, and I know what it is.

The topic is about white magic of Quran which Quran describes as a healing and way to annul the sorcery of Iblis even regarding it's own verses, it protects itself, clarifies it's bright signs, removes it's ambiguities and darkness, and heals the wretched spell on it.

I know mainly 3 skills of magic from Ahlulabyt (a) prayers, to hide away, to protect myself, and to retribute attack those who attack me.

God's Name is not all illusion but a reality we are connected to. The ontological argument shows God can't be imagined only seen to exist. This is reality whether we acknowledge it or not. God cannot be in idea world, he only exists in life magical form and is with us all, and when we think of him we are making use of his light that is connected to us and of course he is hidden and high beyond us, but outward and with us all too.

Take of it what you will, but there is two companions one from Iblis and one from God, the one from God is the leader and witness and guide from him, and the one from Iblis is claiming to be an Angel trying to free us from the dark sorcerer of Ahulbayt (a) and will make it seem like sins like sex without strong oath from God and society is fine, and make all sorts of evils seem beautiful and that freedom lies it letting go of God's judgment which if we do, we perish and will never know ourselves again, unless, we come back to our senses by his mercy.

As for the sorcerers many of them seen Imam Mahdi (a) and his immense power, but have accused him of being a dark evil sorcerer when shown miracles. As for these, these are the worse people. And Gog and Magog are not all these people, but Gog definitely is Satan's handpicked human and is aware of the Mahdi (a) and many of magog who are Gog's devotees and followers, have seen the Mahdi (a) just as many Demons have seen the guide and witness, yet rebel and accuse them of being false.

But this topic is quite simple, Quran is a book of magic, and to me it's clear it's white magic and a book of healing.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
At the heart of it, very little, black magic is prayer to Iblis and his forces, while white magic is prayer to God through his rope and word of light brought to life.

But because people can be under illusion prayer doesn't require magic on part of the performer to work, God explained both dark and white magic in Quran, and showed not to equate the two and made clear the path of white magic.

Faith itself is white magic. Good actions are themselves white magic.

And those are act of Worship and seeking help from sustenance of God and power and light from him, which is the definition of prayer to God.

In short "dark magic" is Worship of Iblis and seeking help from the cursed tree of hell, while "white magic" requires God's anointed ones as the means, and most humans are caught between this and that, and don't even know anymore the difference between good and evil.

Quran gives insights and dispels the blindness of dark magic on all humans and Jinn with just a little or any love of loving affection type love towards the family of Mohammad (s).

Of course, if approached with hating and envying them, it is of no benefit.

They are the white sorcerers it calls to, and their magic is the healing it wishes you to seek and ask them specifically for to connect us to God.

They are the names of God by which God doesn't accept actions of his servants without recognizing.
If u have time, references for further reading on this would be very much appreciated especially from Quran and Hadith.

If u have time, references for further reading on this would be very much appreciated especially from Quran and Hadith.
I'd love that as well! Or whatever the sources are for this great information and when it was come by! Any verification or personal experiences with it as well from anyone would be appreciated also!

I'd even like to know what everyone thinks of such, each.

The cursed tree vs blessed tree is a reality brother, and cursed energy feels more pleasurable and hell is surrounded by what appears beautiful and paradise by what is hateful.

I'm not going to get into the degree of powers of demons and their friends among humans, I've been fighting sorcery my whole life, and I know what it is.

The topic is about white magic of Quran which Quran describes as a healing and way to annul the sorcery of Iblis even regarding it's own verses, it protects itself, clarifies it's bright signs, removes it's ambiguities and darkness, and heals the wretched spell on it.

I know mainly 3 skills of magic from Ahlulabyt (a) prayers, to hide away, to protect myself, and to retribute attack those who attack me.

God's Name is not all illusion but a reality we are connected to. The ontological argument shows God can't be imagined only seen to exist. This is reality whether we acknowledge it or not. God cannot be in idea world, he only exists in life magical form and is with us all, and when we think of him we are making use of his light that is connected to us and of course he is hidden and high beyond us, but outward and with us all too.

Take of it what you will, but there is two companions one from Iblis and one from God, the one from God is the leader and witness and guide from him, and the one from Iblis is claiming to be an Angel trying to free us from the dark sorcerer of Ahulbayt (a) and will make it seem like sins like sex without strong oath from God and society is fine, and make all sorts of evils seem beautiful and that freedom lies it letting go of God's judgment which if we do, we perish and will never know ourselves again, unless, we come back to our senses by his mercy.

As for the sorcerers many of them seen Imam Mahdi (a) and his immense power, but have accused him of being a dark evil sorcerer when shown miracles. As for these, these are the worse people. And Gog and Magog are not all these people, but Gog definitely is Satan's handpicked human and is aware of the Mahdi (a) and many of magog who are Gog's devotees and followers, have seen the Mahdi (a) just as many Demons have seen the guide and witness, yet rebel and accuse them of being false.

But this topic is quite simple, Quran is a book of magic, and to me it's clear it's white magic and a book of healing.

Can you list for me the names of the demons and evil powers and the sources of these names and the good powers or spirits if there are any, the names of the trees, the names of everything pertaining to this and the cosmology please? The whole outline and hierarchies and correspondences and symbology and symbolic associations and the sources for those as well as the associations you've made and discovered for each demon so a kind of profile with the name, all information, all symbols or correspondences, numbers, planets, constellations and whatever in as much detail as possible and all of them. I'd like all of them please, here or to my email at [email protected] please!