• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quote of the day

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"The principles of living greatly include the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility."

Thomas S. Monson

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth."

William Faulkner

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"I have but one passion: to enlighten those who have been kept in the dark, in the name of humanity which has suffered so much and is entitled to happiness. My fiery protest is simply the cry of my very soul."

Emile Zola

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person."

Franz Kafka

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“Every reader, as he reads, is actually the reader of himself. The writer's work is only a kind of optical instrument he provides the reader so he can discern what he might never have seen in himself without this book. The reader's recognition in himself of what the book says is the proof of the book's truth.”

Marcel Proust, Time Regained

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Unnamed person: “See. He is very nice.”

Me: “Of course he is nice. Everyone is nice… when they have an axe to their throat.”

pavankadam50

Be strong and courageous. – Joshua 1:9

be-strong-and-caouregeous-quotes-true-christianity-quotes.jpg

Read more Inspiring True Christianity Quotes: 50 Inspiring True Christianity Quotes

RestlessSoul

Put your thoughts to sleep
let them not cast a shadow
over the moon of your heart.
Drown them in the sea of love.

- Jalalludin Rumi