• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions about (כשוף - קסם - חבר - חרש) Types of Avodah Zara

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Sure, see below.

The Chronicles of Ehav Ever

Abir Qeseth

Hochmah and Musar (A blog I used to write on)

A Minority Within a Minority: Truth Seeking as a Non-exclusive Reality | jewishideas.org

In terms of the papers I have written. I used to keep them stored on a FaceBook group I managed but I left FB several years ago. I have been trying to find a place to store them until I do more editing and then I can submit them to some more public sites.

What I can do is post them bit by bit here. I will start with a few and see how it works.
Thank you, Ehav, for posting these remarkable literature. I think you have the mind of Rambam, you are clearly a gifted genius and Rabbinic scholar. I can hardly wait to hear what Big R and RR say about these works. Although I am in near total disagreement with everything you say, I love the way you say it ! Mazel Tov mein zeisen yingotch !!

Ehav4Ever

Thank you, Ehav, for posting these remarkable literature. I think you have the mind of Rambam, you are clearly a gifted genius and Rabbinic scholar. I can hardly wait to hear what Big R and RR say about these works. Although I am in near total disagreement with everything you say, I love the way you say it ! Mazel Tov mein zeisen yingotch !!

I just noticed that this link was active in the list.

Hochmah and Musar: The Chronicles of Ehav Ever