• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question To Christians

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
That's not how it worked for me. I ended up more miserable and empty then I ever was. Glad that path worked for you.

My path is mine to walk, and fulfills my needs :)
Same for me and Christianity that's how it ended up. I almost was destroyed by it.

Why im a bit wary now. But I have healed enough I can see that that doesn't mean Jesus is a bad guy. I don't know where my path is leading me. Not towards mainstream Christianity for sure. I don't know where it's leading me in the slightest.

I hope you continue to find what you need from your path and hopefully I'll find what I need walking mine.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Well, I like being an "adult in diapers" and I do believe my version of a Christian God can handle that. But that is my belief, as one that voluntarily pays church taxes to a Christian state church.
:) Yes... people do get special attention even if it is wrong. (unless there is a physical medical need for it)

However, we don't believe i "paying church taxes"... a German thing?

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
So should i have not painted him the duck/chicken?o_O
I mean like I said I aint a christian I just thought he might appreciate it.

LOL... paint away. Just know that any painting you have critics and supporters.

i pray that He continues to reveal Himself to you!

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.48.01 PM.png

I would be a critic on this one :D I would be happy to pay $1 for it...

:D and then sell it for $100,000,000. ( I believe in sharing the wealth so I am already giving the buy-in 86 Million) :D

VoidCat

Please don't I'd have to strengthen up my wards again and block any energy you send my way through praying to God about me
@KenS
When you pray to a deity about a person you send energy both to said deity and to the person you pray about. It's a form of spellwork. I don't want my energy manipulated in regards to religion. Im fine usually with folk praying about me but I don't want folk pray for my religion to change

You are asking your god to change me regarding my beliefs. I'd rather make decisions on my own regarding what I believe.

If he wants to reveal himself to me he can but I don't want your prayers affecting things

Kenny

Premium Member
@KenS
When you pray to a deity about a person you send energy both to said deity and to the person you pray about. It's a form of spellwork. I don't want my energy manipulated in regards to religion. Im fine usually with folk praying about me but I don't want folk pray for my religion to change

You are asking your god to change me regarding my beliefs. I'd rather make decisions on my own regarding what I believe.

If he wants to reveal himself to me he can but I don't want your prayers affecting things
No... I am not asking Him to "change your beliefs"... as I leave that to the individual person. I don't like "manipulating" what people believe. :)

VoidCat

No... I am not asking Him to "change your beliefs"... as I leave that to the individual person. I don't like "manipulating" what people believe. :)
Good. That's practically one of the only type of prayers I'm uncomfortable with is praying for my beliefs to change.

VoidCat

If you wish to pray for me in regard to Christ.
Tell him to help me listen. Not obey. But understand.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
:) Yes... people do get special attention even if it is wrong. (unless there is a physical medical need for it)

However, we don't believe i "paying church taxes"... a German thing?

No, Danish. We have a state church, protestant thing and we are a monarchy to top that.
Yet we are also a democracy.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
NOTE NOT A DEBATE SECTION

This thread is also aimed at mostly christians but anyone can participate if they feel they have something of value to add

I am not a christian. But I do respect y'all Christ. I don't believe in Christianity and the bible is irrelevant to me in most regards as I dont believe in it. I see the stories in the bible like i see the myths about my gods- as myths nothing more meant to teach you lessons. The deities in them are real and are different aspects of the Divine which shows itself in whatever form it feels you would connect to best. The rules and commandments in the bible are just guidance that that religion holds and are flawed as it was written by men.

Lately I've felt a drawn to Christ. I don't want to worship him not really. But I do respect him. I've given him offerings which lay on my altar. I haven't prayed to him much but I have a few times.

I was just curious what do y'all feel in regards to a nonchristian honoring your Christ? And what do you think your god thinks of it? Personally I think if a deity is truly caring of everyone it matters not the religion that person comes from the deity probably doesnt mind it if someone not of the religion they tend to be associated with honors them. But i thought I'd ask what Christians think of this.

Imma tag @metis and @KenS cuz i know they are Christians.
I believe that the man of Jesus Christ does not want to be worshiped. He is a teacher. He teaches of something more than he has.

VoidCat

Oooo do y'all want to see the other statues i offered? Hang on I'll take a few pictures

VoidCat

And these two another resident painted and gave to me who then proceeded to put on my altar and told Jesus he can have it
upload_2022-5-21_16-49-31.png