• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question To Christians

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
NOTE NOT A DEBATE SECTION

This thread is also aimed at mostly christians but anyone can participate if they feel they have something of value to add

I am not a christian. But I do respect y'all Christ. I don't believe in Christianity and the bible is irrelevant to me in most regards as I dont believe in it. I see the stories in the bible like i see the myths about my gods- as myths nothing more meant to teach you lessons. The deities in them are real and are different aspects of the Divine which shows itself in whatever form it feels you would connect to best. The rules and commandments in the bible are just guidance that that religion holds and are flawed as it was written by men.

Lately I've felt a drawn to Christ. I don't want to worship him not really. But I do respect him. I've given him offerings which lay on my altar. I haven't prayed to him much but I have a few times.

I was just curious what do y'all feel in regards to a nonchristian honoring your Christ? And what do you think your god thinks of it? Personally I think if a deity is truly caring of everyone it matters not the religion that person comes from the deity probably doesnt mind it if someone not of the religion they tend to be associated with honors them. But i thought I'd ask what Christians think of this.

Imma tag @metis and @KenS cuz i know they are Christians.
Christ is not and individual per John 1:1-3