• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Trump Supporters

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I never attacked your character. I said I'm trying to determine IF you have any character by determining if there is in fact a line Trump could cross in which you would no longer vote for him. But, you're just making another excuse not to answer, since you've sold your soul to Trump.

You think I have a "kiddy mind" and am taking a GED class? Nice try, bud. I don't like to brag about my education or intelligence, but if you want to try to make such a low blow, I'll be glad to play that game. I have taken many advanced mathematics classes including Calculus I, II, III, Linear Algebra, Number Theory, and Real Analysis. Have you, Mr. Smart-A$$, ex-cop?:tearsofjoy:
I rather suspect he's one of those with the paradoxical "smart people are dumb" mind set. Ironic, of course.

shmogie

I never attacked your character. I said I'm trying to determine IF you have any character by determining if there is in fact a line Trump could cross in which you would no longer vote for him. But, you're just making another excuse not to answer, since you've sold your soul to Trump.

You think I have a "kiddy mind" and am taking a GED class? Nice try, bud. I don't like to brag about my education or intelligence, but if you want to try to make such a low blow, I'll be glad to play that game. I have taken many advanced mathematics classes including Calculus I, II, III, Linear Algebra, Number Theory, and Real Analysis. Have you, Mr. Smart-A$$, ex-cop?:tearsofjoy:
Nope, no mathematics classes. Just two degrees, criminology and sociology with a concentration in criminal justice. Numerous special schools and academies. Member of the International Association of chiefs of Police, American Society of Safety Engineers, American Society for Industrial Security, American Association of Chiefs of Police, a Certified Protection Professional, etc. Some post graduate classes in criminal law.

I can´t do long division though.

Low blow ? How ironic that you would whine about that.

You got called out, deservedly, for acting like a baby, you don´t like it, tough. You speak like a kid.

Brag, I would like to hear it.

Rational Agnostic

Nope, no mathematics classes. Just two degrees, criminology and sociology with a concentration in criminal justice. Numerous special schools and academies. Member of the International Association of chiefs of Police, American Society of Safety Engineers, American Society for Industrial Security, American Association of Chiefs of Police, a Certified Protection Professional, etc. Some post graduate classes in criminal law.

I can´t do long division though.

Low blow ? How ironic that you would whine about that.

You got called out, deservedly, for acting like a baby, you don´t like it, tough. You speak like a kid.

Brag, I would like to hear it.

I speak like a kid? LMAO.:laughing::tearsofjoy: And who brought up GED classes? All you are doing is revealing to the Internet audience that you have no principles. You wouldn't even answer when I asked you if you'd still vote for Trump if he was a proven rapist, and tried to evade the question by taking cheap shots at me. You also claim to dislike Trump, but support him because you don't want to vote for a Democrat. Yet you know this is a lie, because you presented a false dichotomy (Trump vs. Democrats) when you could vote third party or abstain from voting. If anyone is being childish, it's you. You are another mindless Christian Republican who is unconditionally loyal to Trump. I'm laughing my a$$ off thinking about the hissy fit you'd throw if a Democrat said that taking the risk of STDs while having sex with numerous women during the Vietnam war was his own "personal Vietnam" while also saying John McCain is not a hero because he was a loser who got captured. Or how about the hush money his attorney paid to Stormy Daniels? Lemme guess, you probably hate John Edwards for trying to hide his pregnant mistress, or think Clinton should be impeached for his affair with Monica. You've got no principles, you're only loyal to your party. If a Democrat said or did *any* of these things, you'd be throwing a tantrum and whining about the lack of morals in the Democratic party. :laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:

shmogie

I speak like a kid? LMAO.:laughing::tearsofjoy: And who brought up GED classes? All you are doing is revealing to the Internet audience that you have no principles. You wouldn't even answer when I asked you if you'd still vote for Trump if he was a proven rapist, and tried to evade the question by taking cheap shots at me. You also claim to dislike Trump, but support him because you don't want to vote for a Democrat. Yet you know this is a lie, because you presented a false dichotomy (Trump vs. Democrats) when you could vote third party or abstain from voting. If anyone is being childish, it's you. You are another mindless Christian Republican who is unconditionally loyal to Trump. I'm laughing my a$$ off thinking about the hissy fit you'd throw if a Democrat said that taking the risk of STDs while having sex with numerous women during the Vietnam war was his own "personal Vietnam" while also saying John McCain is not a hero because he was a loser who got captured. Or how about the hush money his attorney paid to Stormy Daniels? Lemme guess, you probably hate John Edwards for trying to hide his pregnant mistress, or think Clinton should be impeached for his affair with Monica. You've got no principles, you're only loyal to your party. If a Democrat said or did *any* of these things, you'd be throwing a tantrum and whining about the lack of morals in the Democratic party. :laughing:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can dish it out, but can´t take it. Another kid trait.

You are the one who started the personal accusations, not I.

I am done with you. I am tired of having to be in your kindergarten with you.

You are about as reasonable as a lobster on a cocaine jag.

Rational Agnostic

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can dish it out, but can´t take it. Another kid trait.

You are the one who started the personal accusations, not I.

I am done with you. I am tired of having to be in your kindergarten with you.

You are about as reasonable as a lobster on a cocaine jag.

I think the audience can see that you are not the reasonable one in this conversation.

shmogie

History education..............................Clinton was impeached.

shmogie

Of course he was. I never said he wasn't. Please point to where you think I said Clinton was not impeached.
¨ or think Clinton SHOULD be impeached for his affair with Monica ¨

Present tense for a future act. You thought impeachment included removal from office, ergo, the blunder.

No big deal. But you will weasel trying to say you didn´t say

what you said. Go for it, itś your ego you must defend. I expect more personal comments in your weaseling,

Those are no big deal either.

Rational Agnostic

¨ or think Clinton SHOULD be impeached for his affair with Monica ¨

Present tense for a future act. You thought impeachment included removal from office, ergo, the blunder.

No big deal. But you will weasel trying to say you didn´t say

what you said. Go for it, itś your ego you must defend. I expect more personal comments in your weaseling,

Those are no big deal either.

I said that you probably think Clinton should have been impeached. Yes, Clinton was impeached and you probably think that he should have been. What's the issue?

shmogie

I said that you probably think Clinton should have been impeached. Yes, Clinton was impeached and you probably think that he should have been. What's the issue?
Sorry, good weaseling though. SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, is not the same as SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED.
You made a mistake, admit it and move on.

Rational Agnostic

Sorry, good weaseling though. SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, is not the same as SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED.
You made a mistake, admit it and move on.

A grammatical mistake, yes. But do you think Clinton should have been impeached? If so, why should he have been impeached and Trump not be impeached for lying about having his attorney pay hush money to Stormy Daniels?

shmogie

A grammatical mistake, yes. But do you think Clinton should have been impeached? If so, why should he have been impeached and Trump not be impeached for lying about having his attorney pay hush money to Stormy Daniels?
Clinton should have been impeached, for lying under oath, perjury, a felony.

Trump has not been under oath and asked that question.

Where in a court has it been established that Trump knew what his attorney did ?

I don´t doubt that he knew, but I think in terms of the law, and proving a case.

Impeachment is purely a political exercise, thinly disguised as a legal exercise.

It is a great waste of time and money. The reason being that 2/3 of the senate to vote for removal is impossible.

The Founders believed that good people would put party aside in the interest of justice. They were wrong. The Clinton debacle proved that the democrat party will never abandon itś president and vote for removal. Neither will the Republicans.

The us verses them mentality destroys any sense of co operation on the common goal.

Impeachment is as dead as George Washington.

shmogie

Where in a court has it been established that Trump knew what his attorney did ?

I don´t doubt that he knew, but I think in terms of the law, and proving a case.

Impeachment is purely a political exercise, thinly disguised as a legal exercise.

It is a great waste of time and money. The reason being that 2/3 of the senate to vote for removal is impossible.

The Founders believed that good people would put party aside in the interest of justice. They were wrong. The Clinton debacle proved that the democrat party will never abandon itś president and vote for removal. Neither will the Republicans.

The us verses them mentality destroys any sense of co operation on the common goal.

Rational Agnostic

Well, I can agree that the us vs. them mentality destroys the ability to make political progress. I'd like to ask again, why don't you vote third party? You've repeatedly presented the false dichotomy that you must either vote for Trump or a Democrat. There is always the option of voting third party (as I did in 2016), or abstaining from voting.

shmogie

Well, I can agree that the us vs. them mentality destroys the ability to make political progress. I'd like to ask again, why don't you vote third party? You've repeatedly presented the false dichotomy that you must either vote for Trump or a Democrat. There is always the option of voting third party (as I did in 2016), or abstaining from voting.
I voted for Perot, and got Clinton elected. A third party vote is a wasted vote. I won´t do it again.
I believe a person who doesn´t vote has no right to bi**ch about the government, I couldn´t keep quiet !!

Rational Agnostic

. A third party vote is a wasted vote. I won´t do it again.

The irony is that the reason a third party vote seems wasted is because so many people have your attitude. If more people changed their attitudes about voting third party, more people would vote third party and third party candidates would have a chance.

shmogie

There hav
The irony is that the reason a third party vote seems wasted is because so many people have your attitude. If more people changed their attitudes about voting third party, more people would vote third party and third party candidates would have a chance.

There have been third party movements from the beginning of American history. Third partyś have never been successful, and probably never will.