• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantum Spirituality

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
I'm sure you and your sheep will be very happy together.

We were before YOU came along. Sheepwrecker. Whatevs. I've made peace with it. Or pie - Shepherd's pie. Peter Piper picked a peck of HOLY CRAP I HAD TOO MUCH CAFFEINE.

Otherright

Otherright
I think that delving into the deeper aspects of reality will no doubt enlighten us as to what the root of spirituality is or isn't. A book I've read which I'm going to need to read again is "The Universe In a Single Atom" by the Dalai Lama. I know your familiar with the subject of science and Buddhism. When reading the book I was pleasently surprised that the Dalai Lama is fairly well educated even in Quantum Mechanics. The fact that Buddhism can easily change with the times regarding science is especially important and Quantum Physics gets into the heart of the matter regarding the physical universe.

Here is link describing when the Dalai Lama was given a demonstration in a lab regarding some quantum experiments and gives some of his reactions.
Talking physics with the Dalai Lama - physicsworld.com

Here is an exerpt from the book I mentioned from the chapter "Emptiness, Relativity and Quantum Mechanics"

Emptiness, Relativity & Quantum Physics (Dalai Lama)

Oh, I've read the book, twice. I have it.
But I do have problems with it. I believe, and rightly so, that reality exists independently of whether or not I'm there. I have more Lockean Ontological belief structure that tends to agitate Therevedics.

Lahunken

Of course quantum physics explains spirituality. Velocity in physics, current in electricity, gravity, entropy production rate (polarity cancellation rate) in thermodynamics, etc., access globally bent timespace. When we leave the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace that maintains solidity, matter becomes more and more tenuous, a tenuousity indistinguishable from what is called "spirit".
Dr. Lisa Randall, a professor of quantum physics in Harvard University, officially defined the fifth dimension to be that direction through the variously bent timespaces. Fifth dimensionally, around us are bent timespaces, inwhich matter is spiritual. Matter in bent timespace is spirit, and, spirit in flat timespace is matter. That portion of our bodies, with a fast polarity cancellation rate, is in globally bent timespace, and is called our soul.
This is how Enoch and the Virgin Mary were "translated" to Heaven without dying. The S.S. Eldritch was "spiritualized", by the use of the current analogue, in the Philadelphia Experiment, in 1943. This experimentation was continued at Montauk, Long Island, New York, from 1943 to 1983. This experimentation was then continued in a Naval Base in Nevada. I presume it's classified, but, anyone with a reasonable amount of freedom and knowlede can use polarity cancellation rate as described in Yahoo's Alchemy61. In fact, some of us had traffic problems with our cars becoming invisible and/or teleporting by being quantumly entangled with our polarity/opposite polarity reactors, which are very easy for knowledgable couples to make.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
In fact, some of us had traffic problems with our cars becoming invisible and/or teleporting by being quantumly entangled with our polarity/opposite polarity reactors, which are very easy for knowledgable couples to make.

It's so annoying when that happens.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Of course quantum physics explains spirituality. Velocity in physics, current in electricity, gravity, entropy production rate (polarity cancellation rate) in thermodynamics, etc., access globally bent timespace. When we leave the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace that maintains solidity, matter becomes more and more tenuous, a tenuousity indistinguishable from what is called "spirit".
Dr. Lisa Randall, a professor of quantum physics in Harvard University, officially defined the fifth dimension to be that direction through the variously bent timespaces. Fifth dimensionally, around us are bent timespaces, inwhich matter is spiritual. Matter in bent timespace is spirit, and, spirit in flat timespace is matter. That portion of our bodies, with a fast polarity cancellation rate, is in globally bent timespace, and is called our soul.
This is how Enoch and the Virgin Mary were "translated" to Heaven without dying. The S.S. Eldritch was "spiritualized", by the use of the current analogue, in the Philadelphia Experiment, in 1943. This experimentation was continued at Montauk, Long Island, New York, from 1943 to 1983. This experimentation was then continued in a Naval Base in Nevada. I presume it's classified, but, anyone with a reasonable amount of freedom and knowlede can use polarity cancellation rate as described in Yahoo's Alchemy61. In fact, some of us had traffic problems with our cars becoming invisible and/or teleporting by being quantumly entangled with our polarity/opposite polarity reactors, which are very easy for knowledgable couples to make.
Having studied, to some degree or another, all of the fields you just mentioned, I can tell you that everything you just said is complete bunk. The only part I could possibly vouch for is Randall's claim, and everything you interpreted from it is completely false.

If anyone wants me to, I can cite sources.

Otherright

Otherright

What? Please, don't come to my rescue again.