• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meirphase

Hiya,

I study & practice Psychokinesis. I take a scientific approach to this craft, I also run a lot
of different experiments & record them while breaking them down in videos.

My Channel is moving more towards teaching and sharing what I've learned

Here's the Introduction to my Channel & what its about

As Pk info is hard to come by, I'm trying to reach out to online communities. Hopefully spread some awareness & share this others that are interested.

For those already familiar, Here's a submission I entered into Trebor Seven Video Comp
Shows some of my abilities..

Thanks for your time & much <3

-Meirphase

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hiya indeed.

Wow, you must be cussing your luck now that the Randi prize has been discontinued!

Still, if you have authentic paranormal powers, why aren't you publishing articles in Nature or some other reputable peer-reviewed journal?

Hiya,

I study & practice Psychokinesis. I take a scientific approach to this craft, I also run a lot

As Pk info is hard to come by, I'm trying to reach out to online communities. Hopefully spread some awareness & share this others that are interested.

For those already familiar, Here's a submission I entered into Trebor Seven Video Comp

-Meirphase

Very interesting. And you swear there was no slight of hand trick when the objects moved?

Hiya,

-Meirphase
That quantum string theory is why I can tell the future.

Meirphase

Well, I can keep dreaming ;)

I didn't come here to challenge anyone's reality. This was just intended for people
that are interested in this subject.

Sorry if I've offended you.

<3

Thanks!

Craig Sedok

Hiya,

-Meirphase

I bent some stuff in my time. Was I aware or just in the right place art the right time. Many pictures. I love nature and yours is pretty cool.