• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psalm 110, the Divinity of Christ With Hebrew!

Deut 13:1

Jayhawker Soule said:
I'm sure you're aware that this translation differs from both the early and most recent JPS translation.
I'm sure you're aware that this commentary from Rashi matches up with Nedarim 32B very nicely. Good to see that we see eye-two-eye on this.

Care to state your positition on this? Or are you just in the mood to point out the obvious?

sandy whitelinger said:
Ummm, no good. Let me be more specific. I'll type it slowly as well, do.. you.. have.. a.. source.. that.. would.. have.. the.. Hebrew.. and.. the.. English.. translation.. together.. that.. would.. show.. the.. variations.. you.. speak.. of? I believe it is known as an....... interlinear translation.
I do not know of a good online one. sorry.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Deut 13:1 said:
I do not know of a good online one. sorry.

This is like getting information out of my eleven year old. Maybe you could offer an example or four, with both Hebrew and English, of the variations you are speaking of.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
sandy whitelinger said:
This is like getting information out of my eleven year old. Maybe you could offer an example or four, with both Hebrew and English, of the variations you are speaking of.

Well, Deut, I'll have to assume you don't, so I'll just assume you were blowing smoke in the general nether region area. My interlinear sources don't show the differences you speak of.

A

angellous_evangellous

You do realize that you were quoting yourself, Sandy?

Booko

Deviled Hen
sandy whitelinger said:
They look like this:

sistine%20chapel.jpg

His hands are those things His fingers are attached to.

Does he have naughty bits as well?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
sandy whitelinger said:
The messiah is the Christ.

so says you, but the arguement you presented long ago in the OP doesn't seem to be supported at all...

he may be your "messiah" but he's not mine

sandy whitelinger said:
This is the only one I know of online. http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26b0.htm

Might I suggest that someone with so much biblical interest invest money in the Artscroll or even the newer JPS versions if you want to have the Hebrew and English next to each other.

Edit: I don't see why you want to see them next to each other, I doubt you even know the Hebrew alphabet...

sandy whitelinger said:
Well, Deut, I'll have to assume you don't, so I'll just assume you were blowing smoke in the general nether region area. My interlinear sources don't show the differences you speak of.

Sorry I have a life that doesn't revolve around being here 24/6. Your interlinear sources don't have the Hebrew.