• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proving the existence of Allah (swt) to an atheist

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
There was a girl at school who used to criticise me for being a vegetarian and she was very cruel. It was in cooking class...there was a poster above us that said 'you are what you eat'. One day she started taunting me about how she loved eating cows...so I said, "Well Holly that makes sense since you are what you eat".
:D

Kerr

There was a girl at school who used to criticise me for being a vegetarian and she was very cruel. It was in cooking class...there was a poster above us that said 'you are what you eat'. One day she started taunting me about how she loved eating cows...so I said, "Well Holly that makes sense since you are what you eat".
Rofl, she had it coming!

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

ha ha, i'm pretty sure she never bothered you again. :no:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
i'm sidding with you guys, them meat eaters have introduced way to many diseases. they're killing us. :faint:

I know, the audacity!! They'd better not give me mad cow disease

MadCow.gif

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
i ussualy make my posts seem serious up untill things start to get ugly and then i confess. i was just having a good time making fun of the guys while it lasted. :D

i appologise if i caused any harm to anyone.
Therein lies the problem, Eselam. People are so used to you saying silly things they cannot tell when you are intentionally being silly.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
look if you want to believe in Allah or not is your choice. do you really think it would make a difference if i hit you on the head with the truth?
the subjectivity of your "truth" seems to be the problem.
Especially given that so much of this alleged "Truth" has been shown to be nothing more than,at best, the Forer Effect or, at worst, just plain old wishful thinking.