• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

proving homosexuality has a biological cause

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
Biggoted homophobes now is it? =- please thats just a gay cop out - discuss the issue at hand. Hate is not the issue here nor has been mentioned accept by you. You can stik whatever ya wnt up yur arse, I wont hate you. But dont tell me its normal becuase of a non existenat bilolgigal gene.

Copious evidence of this genes aswell - please. I thought religiosu discussion would be based on truth.

Where is all this evidence?

Animals in nature engage in homosexual activity. If God truly thought that homosexuality is sinful, then animals would not be able to engage in it since they do not have the free will to choose otherwise.

QED

MTF

sevenz

i see you have turned this into a "god hates homos" debate.

let me just ask you this simple question.

if homosexuality is a choice as you say. and fact is, homosexuals are still, and were especially in the past victims of hate crimes/persecuted.

then how reasonable is it to believe that a heterosexual man wakes up one day and decides to go against his own nature, against his strong attraction to the opposite sex, and choose to put his life in danger, risk losing his family and friends, and force himself to have sexual intercourse with another man's hairy behind all in good fun????? .... i mean, just stop and listen to yourself for just a second.... and give yourself a hard slap for me. thanks

Uhhh no I havent turned it into agod hates homos deabte at all - I see you have tried to make it look like I have tho. Slap yourslef upside the head for me will ya.

sevenz

Animals in nature engage in homosexual activity. If God truly thought that homosexuality is sinful, then animals would not be able to engage in it since they do not have the free will to choose otherwise.

QED

MTF
I dont care what animals get up to in nature, whats your point? Oh thats right it proves God thinks it okay HUH? is that your point???

Dear me.

sevenz

:slap:
One, if you believe only homosexual males have anal sex you do not know very much about it. Second, that you personally would not engage in that kind of sex, that you personally do not like it, does not make it unhealthy.
REad my other comments, I said sodomy is rife in hetorsexuality, that doesnt make it right!

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
I dont care what animals get up to in nature, whats your point? Oh thats right it proves God thinks it okay HUH? is that your point???

Dear me.

... or it could be that your God is full of glaring contradictions?? Whichever strikes you as best.

MTF

sevenz

i see you have turned this into a "god hates homos" debate.

let me just ask you this simple question.

if homosexuality is a choice as you say. and fact is, homosexuals are still, and were especially in the past victims of hate crimes/persecuted.

then how reasonable is it to believe that a heterosexual man wakes up one day and decides to go against his own nature, against his strong attraction to the opposite sex, and choose to put his life in danger, risk losing his family and friends, and force himself to have sexual intercourse with another man's hairy behind all in good fun????? .... i mean, just stop and listen to yourself for just a second.... and give yourself a hard slap for me. thanks
Cry me a river about the crimes againts homos, its not my fault, nor do I condone it. its ALSO OFF TOPIC

sevenz

You assume too much, and I was not talking about just you. Every heard of cause and effect? You cannot mistreat someone and expect them to be found of you.

The evidence is simple, many people who are gay does not want to be or try to surpress it. I also believe there are studies that indeed show that it is not a choice. If it is genetic or not is irrelevant, they can´t control it in any case.

Some people cant control how much they eat or drink, its the same thing. Some dont try to control it either and end up dead. Conquering self, is the battle we are all in.

Kerr

Some people cant control how much they eat or drink, its the same thing. Some dont try to control it either and end up dead.
Nope, it is not the same thing. We all need to eat and drink, we can´t just stop because we would die if we did. Even though we may not die as a result, we also have sexual desires, and there is nothing wrong with that, no matter if it is for men or women.

Besides, never said I was against control, I am just against the form of control you propose (control for the sake of control, abstinence, and so on).

sevenz

Love does in a relationship normally come with sexual desire. We are not all platonic theoretic lovers are we ?

So i ask my question again slightly modified for you.
"If you think homosexuality is a choice then you might ponder if you could "choose" to feel sexual affection for someone of the same gender as you. "

If homosexuality has a sinful cause and God is the ultimate cause of all there is... does this not make God a sinful being or one that causes (emposes) sin on actually innocent beings?
No, i am heterosexual and do not at all feel any inclination towards any people of my own gender. Not that i had a choice anyway ;)

Your getting into anothre area of debate - IE if its sinful, then God created sin therefore God is sinfiul and the cause of all sin. No that is not true, but Im not getting into that here.

Could I put my penis into another mans bottom or have him do it to me? Is that what you are asking me??

Love does not equal sex. And the desrire to shagg someone does not equal love. Perhaps you love sex with eachother - still not love.

There is no proof that it is not a choice - no one is forced to engage in sex acts. Some go through life as virgins, this is a choice.

I wonder why nearly every television show now features Gay men. Fashion shows, lose weight show, how to dress right shows, makeover shows on and on and on it goes, why does it have to be so in our faces. Gay men who act like women, the campest of camp gay men, are all over TV land. WHY?

Last edited:

sevenz

Nope, it is not the same thing. We all need to eat and drink, we can´t just stop because we would die if we did. Even though we may not die as a result, we also have sexual desires, and there is nothing wrong with that, no matter if it is for men or women.

Besides, never said I was against control, I am just against the form of control you propose (control for the sake of control, abstinence, and so on).
Im talking about over eating and alcoholism, its the same thing as shagging 10 different arses a week - that's what these people are up to.

Its a promiscuous lustfull addiction.

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
Im talking about over eating and alcoholism, its the same thing as shagging 10 different arses a week - that's what these people are up to.

Its a promiscuous lustfull addiction.

Exactly how do you know this? Oh and don't think we have forgotten that you did not respond to the whole "contradiction thing" you aren't off the hook that easily.

MTF

I always start out really mad at people who have this much venom, then after a few moments, I start to wonder why do they have this much venom, then they just seem pathetic, like scared children pedalling furiously away from something they are terrified of, trying to appear strong while operating from a base of absolute fear, without understanding that, when you scream and shout and throw yourself to the ground flailing their hands and legs, you don't give the impression of strength, you give the impression of an unruly brat, and no one cares about the opinions of brats, they just find their tantrums a nuisance.