• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proved: Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. is mentioned in the Bible

outhouse

Atheistically
I'm skeptical of the original numbers somebody tallied up...

Rightfully so.

Many bibles have different books based on geographic region.

I think the loran is more consistent and probably has less variations, but Im not up on all the differences here.

I just googled it, its probably based on search engines like OP used for his stats

Sees

Dragonslayer
Rightfully so.

Many bibles have different books based on geographic region.

I think the loran is more consistent and probably has less variations, but Im not up on all the differences here.

I just googled it, its probably based on search engines like OP used for his stats

Especially when it comes to what is deemed cruel or violent words, verses, etc. So easy for bias to come in.

I'm firm in believing people are either ignorant or intentionally deceiving to present Islam/Qur'an as less violent. Basically, the world is littered with Hittites in one of them...and martyrdom through violence rather than passivity is fully established and honored and so frequently desired. You can never tell on the net if people are convinced in their own words though...

mahasn ebn sawresho

According to my estimates, Gospel is 75% corrupted.
Now, 100-75 = 25.
25% is not corrupted/semi corrupted, meaning 25% of it contains Prophecies of Muhammad S.A.W.

Why do we rely on it?
We don't rely on it, As I said before,
Relying on Gospel means practicing it.
Studying Gospel and then relating it with truth doesn't mean relying on it.
Dear elegant ???
What this answer ??
You mean all the Bible is false ?
Only one part of it is true ??
Who is incredible words ??
2. You should not confuse the Gospel and the Torah ?
The Bible is the covenants ??
Old Testament which is God's covenant with his chosen people ?
And the New Testament , a God's covenant with humanity
Jews, God's chosen people
That is what is written in their own Torah
You must provide evidence of the Gospels only ???

mahasn ebn sawresho

Othman bin Affan and not with the letter S as disgorged you are not an Arab
Learn Arabic well
My question to you is clear
Why burn Othman Ibn Affan thirty Koran ???

mahasn ebn sawresho

Who is the one who announced that Mohammed is the prophet ??
Do you know of the prophethood of Muhammad, announced ??
1 - Ibn Nawfal
2. Khadija
You should consult Islamic books
Until you know how revelation to Mohammed, between thighs Khadija ??
Here's one of the sources of Islamic
Says Sheikh Khalil Abdul Karim in his book " configuration period in the life of honest and trustworthy " Egyptian Al-Azhar graduate , said that Khadija and paper son Nofal and Lake monk , founded the first school prepared and trained to be the Prophet Muhammad hoped . And Khadija was graduated with the length of the first five years to Hira , to the station before the cave, and waiting until descend from being alone , because she believes that Moses went up on the mountain became a prophet , and Elijah , and Jesus began Asalthbalsaud to the mountain . It was like that led to the same track for the event might happen to him and thinks that he hoped the Prophet .

mahasn ebn sawresho

to-Dawood Ahmad you must read your islamic history
who can mhohmed go to be prophet

The year 610 AD and one night of nights has retired in the late Mohammed Ramadan holy month , which was when the Arabs before Islam also , Mohammed said that whoever may Attah there and said to him :

Read , Mohammed individual I can not read , this object and took him firmly attached and strength until he almost Ikhngah then sent him repeat it three times , then the object , said: " Read the name of your Lord who created , created man
The man did not know what " zap Mohammed raid being suddenly entered his wife Khadija panic and tremble shouting " These words These words "or" Dtheroni Dtheroni " .. and meaning together " Gtona Gtona " Mohammed was at the top of the fear ..astvsrth Khadija for news, told her the full story was not sure what he saw , you devil or angel ? he said to her character : " may afraid for myself ," is that Khadija had a different opinion : she told him " preach the gospel , my cousin and proved Whose hand is my soul I hope to be a prophet of this nation ," and then took him Khadija to her cousin the Rev. Christian paper ibn Nawfal , said to her : "This law, which was revealed to Moses. "
Tabar Khadija to discover the health of the divine Alouhb

Noticed thinking these retarded Bedouins who Tkdssounam ...

Under Mohammed doubted the nature of the owner even though he saw him on other occasions without the people he sees around him, wanted Khadija sure she said to Muhammad: "A cousin can not tell me Besahpk if it came " when he came neighbor told her about it , she said, then I sat on his left thigh , then she said : Do you see said : Yes , she turned to the right as well, and then she said, turned to then sit in the stone , then dropped the veil and lamented on his lap and said : Do you see said : No, she said, proved , I swear to the king what is the devil . "
This Islamic your books ???
Who announced the prophecy of Muhammad ( Khadija with her cousin Ibn Nawfal )
Notice how I tested Khadija that what came to Mohammed true ???
Go to the books Bukhari and Sahih Muslim ??
Angel came and Khadija Mohammed between the thighs ??
These are your books ?
Leave Gospel ???
Because he is not in favor of a prophet came to him a revelation between the thighs Khadija
Use Google between Arabic and English translation even understand my words well

mahasn ebn sawresho

to --Dawood Ahmad
Thus announced the beginning of Muhammad and his message ??
This Ibn Hisham Muslim ??
Do you believe this proof to the Prophet Muhammad ???
Go to Khadija ??
LaSalle Khadija How do you know the difference between the angel and the devil ???
Is Khadija was also a prophetess ????
" Biography of Ibn Hisham ," did not know how to respond Alih.alrjae advantage Here is the text :

Ibn Ishaq said, and told me Ismail ibn Abi Hakim sire Al Zubayr that happened on Khadija God bless her , she said to the Messenger of Allah , peace be upon him: the cousin can not tell me this Besahpk who come to you if it comes to you ? He said yes . If she comes to him and he told me . Gabriel came and peace be upon him as he did the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to Khadija O Khadija This may Jibril came to me , said, Arise, O cousin, I sat on his left thigh , he said, so the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on them, said Do you see ? He said: Yes she turned
Walt then my cousin, I sat on his left thigh , he said, so the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on them, said Do you see ? He said: Yes she turned I sat on his right thigh , she turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on his right thigh , she said, do you see? He said yes . She turned then sit in stone , she turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat in her lap . Does she see? He said: Yes , said sadness and dropped the veil and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sitting in her lap , and then said to him, Do you see ? Said no, she said , my cousin has proved and I swear to preach the gospel and what this demon king

mahasn ebn sawresho

Now that you know how to starting Mohammed Wayne and with whom ?
Do you think that Christ preached in person like Muhammad?
You are completely mistaken ??
Of having a revelation between the thighs of his wife ??
Do you believe in this kind of prophets ???
Leave judgment to mind ??
Only the mind ?? ??
Without the mind will say ?? ( Amiyaan

leibowde84

Veteran Member
According to my estimates, Gospel is 75% corrupted.
Now, 100-75 = 25.
25% is not corrupted/semi corrupted, meaning 25% of it contains Prophecies of Muhammad S.A.W.

Why do we rely on it?
We don't rely on it, As I said before,
Relying on Gospel means practicing it.
Studying Gospel and then relating it with truth doesn't mean relying on it.
So, if the Bible is 75% corrupted, what makes you think that 1. 25% of it is about Muhammad, and 2. that the writings about Muhammad are accurate? Seems like a strong bias in favor of Islam is present.

outhouse

Atheistically
Especially when it comes to what is deemed cruel or violent words, verses, etc. So easy for bias to come in.

I'm firm in believing people are either ignorant or intentionally deceiving to present Islam/Qur'an as less violent. Basically, the world is littered with Hittites in one of them...and martyrdom through violence rather than passivity is fully established and honored and so frequently desired. You can never tell on the net if people are convinced in their own words though...

Agreed, not only that but we are also talking about different time periods.

The Israelite cultures were wiped out and beat down and their books produced in war times.

In Islam while many claim the message was spread by their sword, they were not the victims of repeatedly being beat down and oppressed. They were the oppressors.

For me, its like one book was written by the losers of a war, and the other a winner. As a loose generalization.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Jesus Christ is telling to His Followers, Disciples and Companions
"I have yet many things to say onto you, but ye cannot bear them now, howbeit, when
HE the Spirit of Truth is come,
HE shall guide you into all truth for
HE shall not speak from HIMself and
HE shall say what He shall be told and
HE shall guide you into rest of the truth
HE shall glorify me"

(JHON 16:12-13)
Eight masculine pronouns like He's introducing someone..
Christians say its the Holy Ghost.
Now a question for Christians:
Why Did Jesus p.b.u.h. need to introduce to them the Holy Ghost?
Now let me ask a simple question from them
"When did this spirit of truth come and WHAT THINGS HE TOLD YOU?"

Look at Book of Acts Ch 2, vs 1-47, a Spirit has come but no things new, not at all except a joke of verse 11.

Some Questions posed by Christians

When I tell Christians about this verse, they pose the following questions in attempts to defend their religion. Let me answer them.

1. Was Islamic Prophet S.A.W.A.W a Spirit?

Meaning of Spirit

Lets see the meaning of Spirit. According to oxford dictionary
"Spirit is the non-physical part of Human body; soul"
Now I say He wasn't a spirit but He had a spirit. Simply, spirit of Truth is a symbolical word which mean spirit of Muhammad S.A.W.A.W.

The Biblical Philosophy of Spirit

Bible is using word spirit for other HUMANS:
" This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. " (Jhon 4:2-4)

Now its obvious that a human can be a spirit according to the Bible.

2. Did He glorify Jesus P.B.U.H?
Of course yes... He gloried whole universe, indeed whole universe was created for Him. From beginning to eternity, He'll be glorifying all universe.
In particular, He S.A.W.A.W glorified Jesus PBUH by letting Jesus PBUH be a part of His nation, the Muslims. When Jesus PBUH came to know about the virtues of the greatest and final nation, He, fell in extreme love of Prophet S.A.W.A.W, asked God to be a part of it. God answered His prayer and made Him a part of it. That is why He comes back...

3. Why can't this verse be applied to disciples of Jesus, supposing they later met a spirit?

Because the word disciples is not present in the verse, if you still want to apply it to disciples then

* Apply all Bible to Disciples or
* Sow me word 'disciples' in the verse.

Ask me more about the verse, try to defend your religion, I'm ready to answer....

4. Does this Verse fit to Islamic Prophet S.A.W.A.W?

Of course yes.

1. "Many things.. He shall tell you all truth.."
There are many new things in Islam which are not in Christianity

2. "He shall not speak from himself"
now see the Quran 53:3 "He does not speak from Himself"

Apology
Sorry for not clarifying everything, I'm busy preparing for Exams.
You are drastically stretching the meaning of biblical passages just to even have it make sense that Jesus was referring to Muhammad, a man who would not be born for another 1000 years. It seems clear that Jesus is referring to the Holy Spirit though. Why do you think it is more reasonable to assume that Jesus was referring to Muhammad more so than the Holy Spirit, as Muhammad is not a spirit. Like you said, he has a spirit, but so does every human being according to the Gospels.

Angel1

Angel
Jesus Christ is telling to His Followers, Disciples and Companions
"I have yet many things to say onto you, but ye cannot bear them now, howbeit, when
HE the Spirit of Truth is come,
HE shall guide you into all truth for
HE shall not speak from HIMself and
HE shall say what He shall be told and
HE shall guide you into rest of the truth
HE shall glorify me"

(JHON 16:12-13)
Eight masculine pronouns like He's introducing someone..
Christians say its the Holy Ghost.
Now a question for Christians:
Why Did Jesus p.b.u.h. need to introduce to them the Holy Ghost?
Now let me ask a simple question from them
"When did this spirit of truth come and WHAT THINGS HE TOLD YOU?"

Look at Book of Acts Ch 2, vs 1-47, a Spirit has come but no things new, not at all except a joke of verse 11.

Some Questions posed by Christians

When I tell Christians about this verse, they pose the following questions in attempts to defend their religion. Let me answer them.

1. Was Islamic Prophet S.A.W.A.W a Spirit?

Meaning of Spirit

Lets see the meaning of Spirit. According to oxford dictionary
"Spirit is the non-physical part of Human body; soul"
Now I say He wasn't a spirit but He had a spirit. Simply, spirit of Truth is a symbolical word which mean spirit of Muhammad S.A.W.A.W.

The Biblical Philosophy of Spirit

Bible is using word spirit for other HUMANS:
" This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. " (Jhon 4:2-4)

Now its obvious that a human can be a spirit according to the Bible.

2. Did He glorify Jesus P.B.U.H?
Of course yes... He gloried whole universe, indeed whole universe was created for Him. From beginning to eternity, He'll be glorifying all universe.
In particular, He S.A.W.A.W glorified Jesus PBUH by letting Jesus PBUH be a part of His nation, the Muslims. When Jesus PBUH came to know about the virtues of the greatest and final nation, He, fell in extreme love of Prophet S.A.W.A.W, asked God to be a part of it. God answered His prayer and made Him a part of it. That is why He comes back...

3. Why can't this verse be applied to disciples of Jesus, supposing they later met a spirit?

Because the word disciples is not present in the verse, if you still want to apply it to disciples then

* Apply all Bible to Disciples or
* Sow me word 'disciples' in the verse.

Ask me more about the verse, try to defend your religion, I'm ready to answer....

4. Does this Verse fit to Islamic Prophet S.A.W.A.W?

Of course yes.

1. "Many things.. He shall tell you all truth.."
There are many new things in Islam which are not in Christianity

2. "He shall not speak from himself"
now see the Quran 53:3 "He does not speak from Himself"

Apology
Sorry for not clarifying everything, I'm busy preparing for Exams.

Adapted from Inner Quest ‘Aquarian Conspiracy’:

At about 1850, amidst the explosion in Spiritualist phenomena, the people began to question why all the fuss, what does it all mean. In answer, messages were transmitted to a Frenchman, Leon-Denizarth-Hippolyte Rivail, a member of several learned societies and a scientist-researcher well known in scientific circles for the purpose of disseminating new explanations and divine teachings. Through various mediums and countless séances, a special team of Spirit teachers, among them the Apostle John and St. Augustine, communicated to Rivail the beginning basis of the promised revelations, the All Truth referred to by Jesus, the many things kept hidden since the foundation of the world, which in Jesus’ time, the people would not have been able to understand.

Rivail included all these revelations in his books, ‘The Spirits’ Book’ and others under the penname of Allan Kardec, according to the instructions of the Guides. They later formed the underlying teachings of Spiritism, which term simply means guidance by the Holy Spirit. In the Philippines and in Brazil in the mid-1900s, psychic surgeons belonging to this school performed their barehanded and painless operations and attracted large followings. In the United States today, Channelling has taken over from Spiritualism. Each addition to the series brings new insights and reveals deeper aspects of the same eternal Truths.

The Holy Spirit is merely a collective term for Spirits who have attained to holiness and purity.

A Spirit of Truth or a Pure Spirit is described in ‘The Spirits’ Book’ as follows:

First Class — Pure Spirits

General Characteristics — The influence of matter, null; a superiority, both intellectual and moral, so absolute as to constitute what, in comparison with the spirits of all the other orders, may be termed perfection.

Spirits of this order have passed through every degree of the scale of progress and have freed themselves from all the impurities of materiality. Having attained the sum of perfection of which created beings are susceptible, they no longer have to undergo either trials or expiations. Being no longer subject to reincarnation in perishable bodies, they enter on the life of eternity in the immediate presence of God. They are in the enjoyment of a beatitude which is unalterable, because they are no longer subject to the wants and vicissitudes of material life; but this beatitude is not the monotonous idleness of perpetual contemplation. They are the messengers and ministers of God, the executors of His orders in the maintenance of universal harmony. They exercise a sovereign command over all spirits inferior to themselves, aid them in accomplishing the work of their purification, and assign to each of them a mission proportioned to the progress already made by them. To assist men in their distresses, to excite them to the love of good or to the expiation of the faults which keep them back on the road to the supreme felicity, are for them congenial occupations. They are sometimes spoken of as angels, archangels or seraphim. They can, when they choose to do so, enter into communication with men.

Archangel Gabriel who commissioned and advised Muhammad is a Holy Spirit. However, based on the information here provided, do you still claim that Prophet Muhammad is also such a Holy Spirit?

Dawood Ahmad

Lol its me. Time to debate
How much one uses a word means nothing.

The context and usage of the word has more power, then popularity or over use.

Also your not using all loving and kind words, only a few. Maybe cherry picked ones that could very well be language dependent that do not portray anything meaningful at all.

Basically numbers like these above, have little over all meaning one way or another.
When it comes to your Bible, It means a lot and when Quran wins, they mean nothing? Is it fair?

Dawood Ahmad

How can some 25% of the words in the gospels written literally hundreds of years before Muhammad existed, have any of his prophecies what so ever ?

Im not following you here.

It also looks like you think 25% is semi corrupted and these corrupted words are prophecies of Muhammad ?
A request: Please capitalize the name of Prophet always, and try to avoid using the name, you may say "Your Prophet"

Wait, I may show you how they got corrupted.

Here it Is

Narrated Atta Bin Yasar (A companion who somehow got copies of old Torah)
Torah Says:
"O Prophet ! We have sent you as a witness
And a giver of glad tidings,
And a warner
And guardian of the illiterates.
YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND MY MESSENGER .
I have named you "the one who depends on God"
You are neither discourteous, harsh
nor MAKE NOISE IN THE MARKETS
And you do not do evil to those who do evil to you,
but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness.
Allah will not let him (the Prophet)
Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say:
None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,
With which will be opened blind eyes
And deaf ears and enveloped hearts."
Bukhari Sahih Hadith:
(Volume 3, Book 34, Number 335 )

How these verses were changed into Isaiah ch. 42.

HERE IS MY SERVENT, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 HE SHALL NOT SHOUT OR CRY OUT
OR MAKE HIS VOICE IN THE STREET
3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”

Dawood Ahmad

to --Dawood Ahmad
Thus announced the beginning of Muhammad and his message ??
This Ibn Hisham Muslim ??
Do you believe this proof to the Prophet Muhammad ???
Go to Khadija ??
LaSalle Khadija How do you know the difference between the angel and the devil ???
Is Khadija was also a prophetess ????
" Biography of Ibn Hisham ," did not know how to respond Alih.alrjae advantage Here is the text :

Ibn Ishaq said, and told me Ismail ibn Abi Hakim sire Al Zubayr that happened on Khadija God bless her , she said to the Messenger of Allah , peace be upon him: the cousin can not tell me this Besahpk who come to you if it comes to you ? He said yes . If she comes to him and he told me . Gabriel came and peace be upon him as he did the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to Khadija O Khadija This may Jibril came to me , said, Arise, O cousin, I sat on his left thigh , he said, so the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on them, said Do you see ? He said: Yes she turned
Walt then my cousin, I sat on his left thigh , he said, so the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on them, said Do you see ? He said: Yes she turned I sat on his right thigh , she turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat on his right thigh , she said, do you see? He said yes . She turned then sit in stone , she turned to the Messenger of Allah bless him and sat in her lap . Does she see? He said: Yes , said sadness and dropped the veil and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sitting in her lap , and then said to him, Do you see ? Said no, she said , my cousin has proved and I swear to preach the gospel and what this demon king

All your posts are meaningless with complete lack of sense

Dawood Ahmad

You are drastically stretching the meaning of biblical passages just to even have it make sense that Jesus was referring to Muhammad, a man who would not be born for another 1000 years. It seems clear that Jesus is referring to the Holy Spirit though. Why do you think it is more reasonable to assume that Jesus was referring to Muhammad more so than the Holy Spirit, as Muhammad is not a spirit. Like you said, he has a spirit, but so does every human being according to the Gospels.

Because 2000 years have passed you have not gotten any new things. Its not possible, if it is not Muhammad S.A.W., you have to admit that Jesus (pbuh) lied or made a false claim. And Holy Spirit could also mean the angel Gabrial who has been described as "Ruh-ul-Quds" meaning "Holy Spirit", four times in Quran.

Dawood Ahmad

So, if the Bible is 75% corrupted, what makes you think that 1. 25% of it is about Muhammad, and 2. that the writings about Muhammad are accurate? Seems like a strong bias in favor of Islam is present.
1. Because Muhammad S.A.W. is God's beloved, its obvious that God is always describing him, sending peace and blessing on Him, praising Him, increasing His greatness. Since they are God's Words, They describe Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
2. Yes because they apply to no one else

Dawood Ahmad

Adapted from Inner Quest ‘Aquarian Conspiracy’:

At about 1850, amidst the explosion in Spiritualist phenomena, the people began to question why all the fuss, what does it all mean. In answer, messages were transmitted to a Frenchman, Leon-Denizarth-Hippolyte Rivail, a member of several learned societies and a scientist-researcher well known in scientific circles for the purpose of disseminating new explanations and divine teachings. Through various mediums and countless séances, a special team of Spirit teachers, among them the Apostle John and St. Augustine, communicated to Rivail the beginning basis of the promised revelations, the All Truth referred to by Jesus, the many things kept hidden since the foundation of the world, which in Jesus’ time, the people would not have been able to understand.

Rivail included all these revelations in his books, ‘The Spirits’ Book’ and others under the penname of Allan Kardec, according to the instructions of the Guides. They later formed the underlying teachings of Spiritism, which term simply means guidance by the Holy Spirit. In the Philippines and in Brazil in the mid-1900s, psychic surgeons belonging to this school performed their barehanded and painless operations and attracted large followings. In the United States today, Channelling has taken over from Spiritualism. Each addition to the series brings new insights and reveals deeper aspects of the same eternal Truths.

The Holy Spirit is merely a collective term for Spirits who have attained to holiness and purity.

A Spirit of Truth or a Pure Spirit is described in ‘The Spirits’ Book’ as follows:

First Class — Pure Spirits

General Characteristics — The influence of matter, null; a superiority, both intellectual and moral, so absolute as to constitute what, in comparison with the spirits of all the other orders, may be termed perfection.

Spirits of this order have passed through every degree of the scale of progress and have freed themselves from all the impurities of materiality. Having attained the sum of perfection of which created beings are susceptible, they no longer have to undergo either trials or expiations. Being no longer subject to reincarnation in perishable bodies, they enter on the life of eternity in the immediate presence of God. They are in the enjoyment of a beatitude which is unalterable, because they are no longer subject to the wants and vicissitudes of material life; but this beatitude is not the monotonous idleness of perpetual contemplation. They are the messengers and ministers of God, the executors of His orders in the maintenance of universal harmony. They exercise a sovereign command over all spirits inferior to themselves, aid them in accomplishing the work of their purification, and assign to each of them a mission proportioned to the progress already made by them. To assist men in their distresses, to excite them to the love of good or to the expiation of the faults which keep them back on the road to the supreme felicity, are for them congenial occupations. They are sometimes spoken of as angels, archangels or seraphim. They can, when they choose to do so, enter into communication with men.

Archangel Gabriel who commissioned and advised Muhammad is a Holy Spirit. However, based on the information here provided, do you still claim that Prophet Muhammad is also such a Holy Spirit?

I can easily refute you.
Jesus Said
"He will be in you and He will be with you"
It doesn't apply to this

Dawood Ahmad

Dawood Ahmad

All right, folks. I think we should lay off him for a while. We've given him enough to answer for; let's not bombard the poor kid. He won't know where to begin.

I'll answer you through my poetry
Christians! hurry up and raise questions
Don't hesitate I praise Questions