• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Propaganda: Why it is necessary for Islam

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If you would move outside you blasphemy threads and the Muslim sanctuary, you would know that I do.

But instead you speak from ignorance.
But hey, At least you are consistent.
I know one time you and I had an argument about something or other and at the end of the day I had to admit you had a point and weren't just trying to be difficult. It is a great pity that Fatihah is unable to appreciate this quality of your character. You are, after all, the Advocatus Diaboli!

ProudMuslim

To be perfectly honest with you, i could care less which one is growing the fastest.

However, I am curious to know your version of the reason you brought it up.

Though, if you would rather continue playing the childish games, i can sink quite a bit further so that we are at least on the same playing field.

All this rubbish talk won't change that you have failed to prove your stupid claim.

My reason of bringing it up can be read in the original post to Alla Prima. I have posted Islam is the fastest growing religion to her just to annoy her with that fact. Any hater of Islam is annoyed by that fact, seeing your enemy attracting more followers must be very annoying. It is that simple.

ProudMuslim

I had thought she brought it up to show that Islam has superior value to other religions. That was my take on it. Btw Islam isn't the fastest growing religion. According to statisics the non-religious group is the fastest growing in the United States and Australia for instance. Claims to be the fastest growing religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This poll shows Christianity in first place: 235% Growth rate? Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world

and here:

So you can see that the claim Islam is the fastest growing religion is bogus.

Wikipedia and Bible.ca are where you based your 'bogus' statement? :rolleyes:

Why not get yourself educated with Foreign Policy Magazine

I didn't have to go to islamonline.net to prove how foolish you are.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
All this rubbish talk won't change that you have failed to prove your stupid claim.
What?!
I now have to prove my claim?!?!
When the hell were the rules changed?!

I made the claim, this thread has the word "Islam" in the title, therefore it is up to everyone else to prove my claim false.

My reason of bringing it up can be read in the original post to Alla Prima. I have posted Islam is the fastest growing religion to her just to annoy her with that fact. Any hater of Islam is annoyed by that fact, seeing your enemy attracting more followers must be very annoying. It is that simple.
Fair enough.

I have to admit I missed that fact.

Though it is altogether possible, that the annoyance factor has more to do with the diversion than the fact(s) used to cause said diversion.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

Several of the posts in this thread have been deleted. Everyone Please try to curb the personal attacks, off-topic comments, and flame-baiting.

Fatihah

Mestemia said:
If you would move outside you blasphemy threads and the Muslim sanctuary, you would know that I do.

But instead you speak from ignorance.
But hey, At least you are consistent.

Response: I see a statement. Where's the proof?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Seems like this debate is just going round in circles now...

761428854_abbd9d7de5.jpg

Kind of a shame, really. :D

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Response: I see a statement. Where's the proof?

Sadly, after reading the current "Koran is Great" threads, I am beginning to think that the above statement is the best thought out post that the fundamentalist Muslims can produce.

It is, without question, the only clear post we've seen.