• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Propaganda: Why it is necessary for Islam

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Are you talking now to Alla Prima?

If you are not the liar you claim to be, why not do us all a favor and post my message that linked Islam fast growing to its truth?

I dare you to post it.

But you won't, because I know i won't use that lame *** reasoning. Like i have said atheism is also growing strong!!

At this stage learn to explain your accusations if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise it is a waste of time to just repeat yourself twice.
And now you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension.
Way to go!

I made no accusations.
That was you when you claimed I am in denial.
However instead of addressing that, you quickly jump on your strawman.
Way to Go!

ProudMuslim

And now you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension.
Way to go!

I made no accusations.
That was you when you claimed I am in denial.
However instead of addressing that, you quickly jump on your strawman.
Way to Go!

Like i have said if you thought for a second that your statement carried an ounce of truth you would've simply post my message.

Thank you for proving me right.

I said you were in denial when you called my statement of 'Islam is the fastest growing religion' a fallacy.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Why is it necessary that Islam have propaganda?

That's easy. When zealots and fanatics come onto a site like this, and make ludicrous claims about the inerrancy of the Koran, or that modern science is providing evidence of the predictions of the Koran, then the Islamic religion is put in a bad light - as if only zealots and fanatics embrace it.

Is that enough dialogue for you?

McBell

Like i have said if you thought for a second that your statement carried an ounce of truth you would've simply post my message.

Thank you for proving me right.

I said you were in denial when you called my statement of 'Islam is the fastest growing religion' a fallacy.
I did not call your statement a fallacy.

This is what you seem to have extreme difficulty in comprehending.
I called the reason you brought it up a fallacy.

Nice try at the strawman fallacy though.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Response: Says the self-proclaimed hypocrite. (Post 432 of page 44 of the "Modern Science proves the authenticity of the Glorious Qur'an" thread).

LOL - apparently, your request for dialogue in the original post was just a hollow request. What you really meant to say was "will everyone just listen to me".

Yet another thread you have started, for the sole purpose of trying to convince the world that you (and only you) speak for God.

God must be turning over in his grave.

Fatihah

Your retorts are as witty and well founded as your claims of the inerrancy of the Koran. That is to say, not at all.

By the way, you never did address your hypocrisy, in post #122 of that thread. Why is that?

Response: Why point out your lie when one can easily go to post 122 themself and see how much of a liar you are. You claim I said something in post 122 but post 122 does not belong to me. One can easily see this and confirm your inability to be a truthful person. The thing about it is that your providing proof of it yourself so I don't have to do anything but sit back and watch.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Response: Why point out your lie when one can easily go to post 122 themself and see how much of a liar you are. You claim I said something in post 122 but post 122 does not belong to me. One can easily see this and confirm your inability to be a truthful person. The thing about it is that your providing proof of it yourself so I don't have to do anything but sit back and watch.

Did I say post #122? I meant post #212. Check that one.

ProudMuslim

I did not call your statement a fallacy.

This is what you seem to have extreme difficulty in comprehending.
I called the reason you brought it up a fallacy.

Nice try at the strawman fallacy though.

The reason i brought it up? So now you can read my intentions?

Just save your face and admit that it bothered you that i mentioned a fact so you clinged on "no it was your intentions" which is even more pathetic.

McBell

The reason i brought it up? So now you can read my intentions?

Just save your face and admit that it bothered you that i mentioned a fact so you clinged on "no it was your intentions" which is even more pathetic.
To be perfectly honest with you, i could care less which one is growing the fastest.

However, I am curious to know your version of the reason you brought it up.

Though, if you would rather continue playing the childish games, i can sink quite a bit further so that we are at least on the same playing field.

Alla Prima

To be perfectly honest with you, i could care less which one is growing the fastest.

However, I am curious to know your version of the reason you brought it up.

Though, if you would rather continue playing the childish games, i can sink quite a bit further so that we are at least on the same playing field.

I had thought she brought it up to show that Islam has superior value to other religions. That was my take on it. Btw Islam isn't the fastest growing religion. According to statisics the non-religious group is the fastest growing in the United States and Australia for instance. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest_growing_religion#Non-Religious

This poll shows Christianity in first place: http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

and here:
As it stands the fastest growing religion by this measure is Christianity. Using the most up to date figures we determine that on average in 2007 Christianity gained 7-8million more adherents than any other religion (i.e. Islam, followed by Hinduism at 17million less).
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_fastest_growing_religion

So you can see that the claim Islam is the fastest growing religion is bogus.

I had thought she brought it up to show that Islam has superior value to other religions. That was my take on it. Btw Islam isn't the fastest growing religion. According to statisics the non-religious group is the fastest growing in the United States and Australia for instance. Claims to be the fastest growing religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This poll shows Christianity in first place: 235% Growth rate? Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world

and here:

So you can see that the claim Islam is the fastest growing religion is bogus.

It's interesting to note that the author of the World Christian Encyclopedia (the source of your link, Alla Prima), "the statistics say that Baha'is are growing at a faster rate" (than Muslims) and "faster still are Zoroastrians."

I believe it's worth noting that countries which rule with Sharia law, all children born of a Muslim father automatically, legally, are Muslim. Considering the virtual population explosions in those same countries (which don't provide for the elderly or impoverished, as a rule, and allow multiple-wife marriages, thus increasing a man's opportunity to procreate more rapidly than non-multilple wife marriages), it comes as no suprise - to me, anyway.

Those that use the "Islam is the fastest growing religion" also assume converts never apostate and that once they try it, they like it enough to stay. That is not always the case.

Fatihah

It's interesting to note that the author of the World Christian Encyclopedia (the source of your link, Alla Prima), "the statistics say that Baha'is are growing at a faster rate" (than Muslims) and "faster still are Zoroastrians."

I believe it's worth noting that countries which rule with Sharia law, all children born of a Muslim father automatically, legally, are Muslim. Considering the virtual population explosions in those same countries (which don't provide for the elderly or impoverished, as a rule, and allow multiple-wife marriages, thus increasing a man's opportunity to procreate more rapidly than non-multilple wife marriages), it comes as no suprise - to me, anyway.

Those that use the "Islam is the fastest growing religion" also assume converts never apostate and that once they try it, they like it enough to stay. That is not always the case.

Response: Not all people. I say islam is the fastest growing because because I can see that it is. In comparison to all the religions that came before Muhammad(pbuh) islam has passed them except christianity. But if we consider the fact that christianity existed 600 years before Muhammad(pbuh) was born, we can see that it is growing at a faster pace than christianity even though their are more professing christians than muslims. Many muslims believe that islam is the largest religion and I am one of them. We say so because even though their are more people claiming to be christians than muslims, there are more people practicing islam than christianity and any other religion.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Many muslims believe that islam is the largest religion and I am one of them. We say so because even though their are more people claiming to be christians than muslims, there are more people practicing islam than christianity and any other religion.

I think you say so because it is important to you to think that your religion is correct, and all other belief systems are wrong. That is your ego needing reinforcement, and you not understanding the logical fallacy of Appeal to the Masses (or Appeal to Numbers).

Not a big deal, but let's call it for what it is.

Fatihah

I think you say so because it is important to you to think that your religion is correct, and all other belief systems are wrong. That is your ego needing reinforcement, and you not understanding the logical fallacy of Appeal to the Masses (or Appeal to Numbers).

Not a big deal, but let's call it for what it is.

Response: *edit* (post 432 of page 44 in the "Modern Science proves the Authenticity of the Glorious Qur'an" thread).

Last edited by a moderator:

McBell

Response: Says the self-proclaimed hypocrite (post 432 of page 44 in the "Modern Science proves the Authenticity of the Glorious Qur'an" thread).

Why are you so scared of actually replying to the content of his post?

McBell

Response: I did. Why are you so concerned about my reply to his post? Why not have this same concern with others?
If you would move outside you blasphemy threads and the Muslim sanctuary, you would know that I do.

But instead you speak from ignorance.
But hey, At least you are consistent.