• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Of The Bible

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
No, of course they didn't ever heard of Emperor Constantine. I assure you money was and humiliation was not a concern of Christians during the second half of his reign or the reign of the next 10 Roman Emperors.
anyone who makes a person suffer in order to be "converted" doesn't follow the bible, period.

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
where does it say to make them suffer to believe? it does say that you will suffer for believing but i have never seen anything ever say to torture to conversion. if anything it continually says that unbelievers willingly will not listen.

Psalm 1:1 1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful;

Ben Masada

where does it say to make them suffer to believe? it does say that you will suffer for believing but i have never seen anything ever say to torture to conversion. if anything it continually says that unbelievers willingly will not listen.

Psalm 1:1 1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful;

You have never seen anything ever say to torture to conversion? Read any book
about the Christian Inquisition and you will have enough about torture to conversion.
That's when tousands of Jews were tortured to conversion and burned alive because they would not convert.

Ben :sad:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
about the Christian Inquisition and you will have enough about torture to conversion.
That's when tousands of Jews were tortured to conversion and burned alive because they would not convert.

Same with Pagans, for about 1500 years actually, God i love how Christians claim they're a peaceful religion :)

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying

i know of the history, im saying that these were not bible believing Christians. if i put on a Dr.'s smock and walked into a hospital to perform surgery, im pretty sure everyone would know if im a Dr. or not based off my performance. just because they said they were Christian does not make them so.

Ben Masada

i know of the history, im saying that these were not bible believing Christians. if i put on a Dr.'s smock and walked into a hospital to perform surgery, im pretty sure everyone would know if im a Dr. or not based off my performance. just because they said they were Christian does not make them so.

Your reply is typical. Christians and Muslims never fail. A Christian can be a Christian for 30 years or more. If he or she commits a crime, the first thing
to say about him is that he was not a Christian. The same thing with Muslims.

Ben :rolleyes:

Arch-Angel

The voice of one crying
not if they commit a crime, i expect everyone to mess up in one fashion or another. these people who tortured didn't mess up, they willingly tortured and killed to do what they thought God wanted, God never said to do such a thing. if you are assuming that Christians are to never mess up or go to jail your wrong. i sin allot in my head, and if i start backsliding and falling away from what i have learned, i will definitely do something stupid, guaranteed. burning people at the stake, gouging eyes out, tearing people limb from limb or any other method of torture to make someone repent isn't backsliding, it's downright satanic.