• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problem of Death is not solved. The one who will destroy Angel of Death will own the World.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Because there will be a resurrection - Acts of the Apostles 24:15 - the change or transformation can be everlasting life.
The unrighteous to become righteous and the righteous to remain righteous.
That is why Ecclesiastes 7:1 B says the day of death is better than the day of birth.
On Resurrection Day ( meaning Jesus' Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for a thousand years ) when the resurrected dead can live forever without ever having to die again.
No suffering according to Isaiah 25:8

According to you and your faith. This would be correct.

Not according to my faith. But I appreciate your perspective.

Viker

Häxan
All except the King of God's Kingdom aka Christ Jesus because Jesus is the king over enemy death - 1 Corinthians 15:26

I also find at Revelation 9:11 that Jesus is the angel of the bottomless pit (abyss) - Revelation 20:1-3
Revelation 9:11 only says Abaddon.

Honestly, I don't vest much interest or care in another's scripture. Death and destruction are part of a natural order that none can escape and all should just make peace with.

I could and maybe should use a figure from my pantheon/tradition; Plures, The Many to the One, Vastator, The Devourer, the Destroyer of All even of Itself. A God of death. Technically, most powerful among the mighty. Yet, patient and gracious. At the arrival of the Appointed Moment, all will be destroyed (all means all here) and then all will be returned to fit into a new existence, a new universe with everything anew. A reset, so to speak. This one God of mine has as much weight as any other on this forum. But so does Corniger, the Father, the Mother, etc.

Death is as necessary as birth in all cycles. Make peace and live.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Honestly, I don't vest much interest or care in another's scripture. Death and destruction are part of a natural order that none can escape and all should just make peace with.
I could and maybe should use a figure from my pantheon/tradition; Plures, The Many to the One, Vastator, The Devourer, the Destroyer of All even of Itself. A God of death. Technically, most powerful among the mighty. Yet, patient and gracious. At the arrival of the Appointed Moment, all will be destroyed (all means all here) and then all will be returned to fit into a new existence, a new universe with everything anew. A reset, so to speak. This one God of mine has as much weight as any other on this forum. But so does Corniger, the Father, the Mother, etc.
Death does not make for peace but for sorry at funerals and so forth.
To me the resurrection promise is what makes for peace and comfort.- John 6:40; John 6:44
Abaddon/ Apollyon of Revelation 9:11 connects to Revelation 20:1-3 who is Jesus.
Jesus comes as destroyer in the destruction of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15; Psalms 92:7; Psalms 104:35

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I was as well.

On a couple of occasions.

It's not that terrible. But it can be terrifying. But that doesn't make it bad. Life and Death must coexist.
No... death has lost its grip and the grave has no boast in light of my signature

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Death comes for us all. How we approach it is what matters.
True... true!

Yes, physical death comes for us all no matter your influence, economic status, position et al.

And how we approach any type of death, indeed does matter!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I honestly don't understand why some people see death as a problem to be "solved".

Death is a fact. A meaningful event that must be dealt with in different ways betwen the deceased and the survivors. And that opens the way to meaningful, lasting, often dearly necessary changes.

That is all.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Death comes for us all. How we approach it is what matters.
Yes, at this time death comes for all of us.
The reason we are all invited to pray the invitation to God for Jesus to come is to get rid of death - Rev. 22:20
Jesus to come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Revelation 22:2
Healing to the point that No one will say, " I am sick...." - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy-and-healthy as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
So, to me how we approach death is because of the Resurrection Promise - John 6:40,44; Acts of the Apostles 24:15
And, that the living figurative 'sheep' at Jesus' coming Glory Time will Not see death - Matthew 25:31-34,37
Starting with the 'sheep' then death comes to a final end according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

In the beginning I find there was peace and live (life).
The only way to continue with 'peace and live' would be through a resurrection.
Without a resurrection there is No peace and No continued living. The 'reset', so to speak, everything anew is via resurrection.