• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro-abortionists are going on a sex strike

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Please, human trafficking appears to be largely a made up antisex bugaboo. Are there sex workers? Yes. Are very many of them victims of trafficking? It does not appear that way.

That you cannot support your beliefs properly is very telling.
I don't think you actually addressed one point.

tarasan

How does that support you? Okay, a small percentage of people waned to wait until they were married to have sex. No one is saying that one has to have sex before one is married. But most do. And for most that is a good thing. This is shown by divorce rates. The group in the US that has just about the worst divorce rates are white evangelical Christians. You should ask yourself why. This is the group least likely to have sex before marriage. As I said in a debate with another poster sexual compatibility is a very important part of a relationship. If one is forced to marry first the odds of being with someone that is incompatible in that area goes up. And it appears that the divorce rate does too.

Source please

tarasan

How does that support you? Okay, a small percentage of people waned to wait until they were married to have sex. No one is saying that one has to have sex before one is married. But most do. And for most that is a good thing. This is shown by divorce rates. The group in the US that has just about the worst divorce rates are white evangelical Christians. You should ask yourself why. This is the group least likely to have sex before marriage. As I said in a debate with another poster sexual compatibility is a very important part of a relationship. If one is forced to marry first the odds of being with someone that is incompatible in that area goes up. And it appears that the divorce rate does too.

In this post u blatantly claim that white Christians have the higher divorce rates. U also said they are least likely to have sex, considering nomimal Christianity is very much a majority of Christianity we cannot confirm that they in fact less premarital sex than others.

So u made one claim were I talked about a source and another were uninterpreted that data, where is the source please ;)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In this post u blatantly claim that white Christians have the higher divorce rates. U also said they are least likely to have sex, considering nomimal Christianity is very much a majority of Christianity we cannot confirm that they in fact less premarital sex than others.

So u made one claim were I talked about a source and another were uninterpreted that data, where is the source please ;)
No. I did not. But I found out why you made this error. In another thread you admitted that you are not from this country. Not all Christians are Evangelical Christians. Perhaps a third are, but they are so noisy that it seems like there are a lot more of them than there actually are. They preach heavily against such "sins" as premarital sex.

tarasan

No. I did not. But I found out why you made this error. In another thread you admitted that you are not from this country. Not all Christians are Evangelical Christians. Perhaps a third are, but they are so noisy that it seems like there are a lot more of them than there actually are. They preach heavily against such "sins" as premarital sex.

Mate I literally tag a post where u spoke about a divorce statistic I'm asking you to cite it for me. It is something u can't quite remember we're u heard it that's fine ok we all do that

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Mate I literally tag a post where u spoke about a divorce statistic I'm asking you to cite it for me. It is something u can't quite remember we're u heard it that's fine ok we all do that
Then you should have asked without the false accusation. You repeatedly said that I made that claim about all Christians when I clearly did not. If someone was smearing you and then demanding evidence for a claim that you did not make how would you feel?

tarasan

Please, human trafficking appears to be largely a made up antisex bugaboo. Are there sex workers? Yes. Are very many of them victims of trafficking? It does not appear that way.

Ok.... Holy crap... My line of work can involve this and I can tell you with complete certainty that a large percentage of sex workers are trafficked. How anyone in this day and age would think this, is crazy... I mean is this just something u said on the fly in the heat of the debate or something u truly believe?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok.... Holy crap... My line of work can involve this and I can tell you with complete certainty that a large percentage of sex workers are trafficked. How anyone in this day and age would think this, is crazy... I mean is this just something u said on the fly in the heat of the debate or something u truly believe?
I have heard this claim, but I have also seen reports from people that looked for them in the US that it does not appear to be the case here. In the US we have countless Asian "massage" parlors of busts and trying to end "trafficking" but that is one thing that never seems to be supported. Were they performing acts of prostitution? No doubt. But it appears that much of the trafficking stories are hyped up here. It may be different elsewhere.

So where do you work that this is a problem? We already know that it is not the US.

tarasan

I have heard this claim, but I have also seen reports from people that looked for them in the US that it does not appear to be the case here. In the US we have countless Asian "massage" parlors of busts and trying to end "trafficking" but that is one thing that never seems to be supported. Were they performing acts of prostitution? No doubt. But it appears that much of the trafficking stories are hyped up here. It may be different elsewhere.

So where do you work that this is a problem? We already know that it is not the US.

="Subduction Zone, post: 7755577, member: 63191"]I have heard this claim, but I have also seen reports from people that looked for them in the US that it does not appear to be the case here. In the US we have countless Asian "massage" parlors of busts and trying to end "trafficking" but that is one thing that never seems to be supported. Were they performing acts of prostitution? No doubt. But it appears that much of the trafficking stories are hyped up here. It may be different elsewhere.

So where do you work that this is a problem? We already know that it is not the US.[/QUOTE]

Polaris has a study were they have identified literally 6 thousand US citizen that have been trafficked around the country. Overall there are between 15-50 thousand people sex traffickes in the USA every year, the is very wise as is a hard topic to study for obvious reasons. Literally took me 5 seconds buddy. Were is Ur source that says the stories are hyped up?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Polaris has a study were they have identified literally 6 thousand US citizen that have been trafficked around the country. Overall there are between 15-50 thousand people sex traffickes in the USA every year, the is very wise as is a hard topic to study for obvious reasons. Literally took me 5 seconds buddy. Were is Ur source that says the stories are hyped up?
I have seen that. What did they base their claims on? Put it this way, New York City has effectively decriminalized prostitution in Asian massage parlors. I have not personally known any massage parlor sex workers, but I have known citizens, just a few, that have done this work. My son's girlfriend and eventual wife was working that way to support them both with their drug habits. When he got busted she came to me and asked if I would hold the bail money that she was earning. Personally I thought the he was better off in jail, but she was going to do this with or without my help. So I did keep her money for her when she brought it over. She did not trust herself with the cash because of her own addiction. It was a bit weird. I may have been aiding and abetting, but I did not profit from it myself.

Last edited: