• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presidential Vote as of Today

The next President of the United States I'll vote for

• Baracak Obama

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • A Republican

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • A Independent

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's too early to for me to consider who to vote for. All the republican hopefuls have something that turns me off and Ron Paul is just not for me. I'm still clinging to the hope that the democrats can find some one other than Obama to put out there.
I've never been so totally against any presidential candidate in my life as I was when he ran and I'm glad ,in a way , to see him choking like I thought he would. Obama is nothing but the arrogant fool with as little backbone as he has decision making ability he has clearly always been.

gnomon

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. After he barely makes a less than half a percent blip on the primary results, if he doesn't drop out first, I'll cast my votes in the general elections for all the other positions and any referendums. I'll just bang my head against the Diebold machine until I crack my skull when I look at our choices for President in the general election.