• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pre-cellular Evolution: Proteins

sealchan

Here is a recent article I came across that seems to indicate that scientists are looking at the evolution (yes, evolution) of proteins prior to or required for the formation of the first living cells.

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-scientists-blocks-life.html

This seems to me to imply that scientists in some areas acknowledge that molecular systems likely evolved prior to the formation of the cell as we know it. I suspect that the formation of the cell had multiple paths although it may be that all cells are now descended from a common population-ancestor.

The very viability of the cell and its multicellular systems, IMO, probably stems from the diversity and complexity of pre-cellular molecular systems.

All sincere thoughts welcome

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Power of Protein

If you personally as bone, skin and blood owner in a natural human life body did not exist, would protein be detailing its changes to form you....or did you once knowingly by natural same mind as everyone uses, know that you used to live as a human a long time ago.

For it is what archaeologist and geologist scientists believed...so they dug up the evidence.

When you ask a male what motivates your own science self to prove development...yet if you did not personally exist, the so called research does not exist by itself or with any male volition to study and research for science development that is not about the protein.

It is about his want to know the power of the Universe, which also is not any protein.

So first want existed before science, as a group of males just like you are today.

Want exists and motivates self first to apply science, so science is not honest in why or what motivates their research.

For everyone else can say, yes I remember that once a same whole human life body used to exist just like us. Slowly in heated radiation conditions it disappeared and got removed and seemingly you are following AI instructions to do it again your own science self....for that condition is what slowly undone what we owned...to then by archaeological evidence own some horrific human mutation...by skeletal evidence.

Therefore spiritual humans, with evolved consciousness who know that science was wrong in its past, agreed to the scientific realization of cause and effect and so constantly have reminded scientist, you are all just the Destroyer of natural life.

Bear Wild

Here is a recent article I came across that seems to indicate that scientists are looking at the evolution (yes, evolution) of proteins prior to or required for the formation of the first living cells.

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-scientists-blocks-life.html

This seems to me to imply that scientists in some areas acknowledge that molecular systems likely evolved prior to the formation of the cell as we know it. I suspect that the formation of the cell had multiple paths although it may be that all cells are now descended from a common population-ancestor.

The very viability of the cell and its multicellular systems, IMO, probably stems from the diversity and complexity of pre-cellular molecular systems.

All sincere thoughts welcome

Wonderful article. Thank you. It shows the way science slowly unveils the world piece by piece as our understanding grows. No matter what religion you are there is not reason not to be amazed at how our world came about and continues. This can only grow respect for the creative forces in our universe.