• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pray for me :)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello my friends and all guys of RF

I just want to ask you to pray for me, or wish me good luck,I am 37 single,I am only son of my parent (no brother or sister) I am looking for marry,

last few months I got in many failed relationships and sometimes take family trouble with my parents,don't worry I am stronge or take the habit with this broken heart situations :), so I will engage a girl,I hope this one will succed.

Thanks in advance :)

Laika

Premium Member

I just want to ask you to pray for me, or wish me good luck,I am 37 single,I am only son of my parent (no brother or sister) I am looking for marry,

last few months I got in many failed relationships and sometimes take family trouble with my parents,don't worry I am stronge or take the habit with this broken heart situations :), so I will engage a girl,I hope this one will succed.

Best of Luck Godobeyer. Remember to relax, be happy and enjoy life. It turns out its not just more fulfilling but also pretty sexy and attractive too. :D

Jumi

I wish you luck! You've always been very nice on RF, I think someone looking to start a family needs this side.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Here's some insufferable advice: Don't rush into a marriage, my friend. Take your time, make sure she and you are compatible before you marry. Marry the woman you would most want as a friend -- friendship is by far the best foundation for a happy marriage. And good luck!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
B'ezrat HaShem you will be married and have kids one day :)

idav

Being
Premium Member

One of the most important things is listening and engaging in what they think and feel, they(women) can be very perceptive and have memories like elephants so always be observant as possible. Show them a companion. Good luck with it.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Here's some insufferable advice: Don't rush into a marriage, my friend. Take your time, make sure she and you are compatible before you marry. Marry the woman you would most want as a friend -- friendship is by far the best foundation for a happy marriage. And good luck!
Thanks for advise my friend :)

I guess you mean I should know the woman and being compatible with her,so relation build on known each other.

Here is the problem,here in general it's not working like that way :)

So in general,we here you suppose to be engaged her to know each very well.

Couple relations without engagement or marriage is not acceptable in general in Muslim countries :)

btw I made many relations to know each other it's failled or not honest or some I discovered cheating

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Thanks for advise my friend :)

I guess you mean I should know the woman and being compatible with her,so relation build on known each other.

Here is the problem,here in general it's not working like that way :)

So in general,we here you suppose to be engaged her to know each very well.

Couple relations without engagement or marriage is not acceptable in general in Muslim countries :)

btw I made many relations to know each other it's failled or not honest or some I discovered cheating

I see! I guess my advice isn't much help then. Well, all the same, best wishes to you! :)

Also, sorry to hear about the failures. But hang in there!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Best of luck, friend! Sometimes things don't work out as planned, but believe me, once you've found the right person for yourself, you might find that having a mutually understanding, loving relationship (or even a friendship) with a compassionate woman is one of the best joys life could bring you. :)

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Best of luck, friend! Sometimes things don't work out as planned, but believe me, once you've found the right person for yourself, you might find that having a mutually understanding, loving relationship (or even a friendship) with a compassionate woman is one of the best joys life could bring you. :)
I find a one,but we need to move to other state to marry her.

Unforuntely she can't come to me,she had contract work, it's obligate her to stay in her state for 2 years!

Thanks for wishes