• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Bennettresearch said:
I'm new here. Can't figure out how to insert my picture. Help anyone? Tried putting a path to My Documents but it didn't work.
You need to have the picture hosted in a website. Then right click on the picture. Go to properties and copy and paste the url into the insert picture button above.

~Victor

Dark_Waltz

justme.jpg

heh this would be me!
I know I dont know any of you yet but I just love looking through these pics!

Circle_One

Heh, it's adorable, PFM. I know I've got a pic lying around somewhere of the mohawk I gave my son this summer. I'll try and find it. It's too cute.

Circle_One

Oh, found one. Here he is right after I shaved it, so it's not up properly, but sadly, it's the only pic I can find at the moment.

06710bab.jpg

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Is he ever cute!!! I didn't know you had a child C_1.

It's so good to know my child isn't the only one on this forum looking so fine! :jam:
But now they've shaved his sides completely and all the kids at school keep telling him to take off his hat at recess. I guess you might say he's sort of a celebrity because we live in a tiny hick town way out in the country, so now my children are very popular. My other son decided to shave his head completely! When they get home from school I'll get another pic to post! They look like they should be in a punk rock band. And my husband now calls him "SID".:biglaugh:

I was just told he actually calls him "Jonny Rotten"(oops)

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I'm not sure how well these photos turned out, the flash didn't go off!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 001.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 219

Circle_One

Hahaha!! Tooooo cute!!!

Yeah, I call Justyce "Kid Vicious" all the time, it's hilarious.

You should have seen him this summer, I took him to a couple of concerts, Good Charlotte, Day of Contempt and Green Day. I brought him backstage to meet the guys and they were all fawning over him and his mohawk, it was amazing. Benji (from GC) and Ben (from DoC) wouldn't stop talking about it all night. They kept asking him to touch it and they would grab him and just walk him around backstage to make all the girls swoon and start talking to them. It's was the funniest thing ever.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Isn't it amazing what you find when you're going through your old photos? This is a very charming picture of Bastet from a Christmas several years ago...on her head she is wearing a plush stuffed hat that looks like Tigger.

Attachments

• thetiggerhat.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 429

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
lady_lazarus said:
Isn't it amazing what you find when you're going through your old photos? This is a very charming picture of Bastet from a Christmas several years ago...on her head she is wearing a plush stuffed hat that looks like Tigger.
Thanks so much for that.:p In return, here is a pic of lady_lazarus from a Christmas a couple of years ago (no, not the same one)...behold her reaction to the singing unicorn/pegasus-type-animal on the floor.

mypictures00436he.jpg

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Bastet said:
Thanks so much for that.:p In return, here is a pic of lady_lazarus from a Christmas a couple of years ago (no, not the same one)...behold her reaction to the singing unicorn/pegasus-type-animal on the floor.

mypictures00436he.jpg
Could you have conceivably found a worse picture, half cut, overweight and hysterical as I was. Mind you, it is an indicator of how much weight I've lost in the last 2 years. Now I'm going to have to find something not quite so hideous to post.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
This isn't hugely recent, but hopefully shows that I am not quite so hideous as the lovely offering from the person formally known as my sister would suggest.:D A hint: I am not the redhead. Just in case there's any confusion.

Attachments

• us.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 405
Status
Not open for further replies.