• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Club Med on San Salvador Island. Went twice we liked it so much.

And don't underestimate the profundity of your observation of my cuteness. Or, maybe the funniness of it. One of those.

Fun! When did you go - recently?

I never underestimate my fecundity.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am now 15 Weeks and 1 Day pregnant!!!!!
Any guesses as to what I'm having???

If I was going to go by my experience alone then I'd say a boy. :p Simply because I've had 3 girls and one boy and with my girls I never even started showing until after about 20 weeks along (seriously flat tummy until around 5 months). With my boy I started showing around 4 months. With my girls I was in little bikinis until 5 months preggers, never gained more than 20 lbs and lost it all when they were born. With my son I gained around 40lbs, had pain all the time from 2nd trimester on, and didn't lose a lb of the weight when he was born. I have concluded boys are not nice to my body. :sad4:

Wishing you much better luck than I had with my son no matter which you are having. ;)

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
If I was going to go by my experience alone then I'd say a boy. :p Simply because I've had 3 girls and one boy and with my girls I never even started showing until after about 20 weeks along (seriously flat tummy until around 5 months). With my boy I started showing around 4 months. With my girls I was in little bikinis until 5 months preggers, never gained more than 20 lbs and lost it all when they were born. With my son I gained around 40lbs, had pain all the time from 2nd trimester on, and didn't lose a lb of the weight when he was born. I have concluded boys are not nice to my body. :sad4:

Wishing you much better luck than I had with my son no matter which you are having. ;)

That sounds like me. I'm almost four months and I'm really showing. My back constantly hurts now. I don't know how much more weight I've gained. I don't go to the doctor again until the 12th. My mom and sisters said since it's my first I'll prolly lose the weight quick. Thank you. :)

Draka

Wonder Woman
That sounds like me. I'm almost four months and I'm really showing. My back constantly hurts now. I don't know how much more weight I've gained. I don't go to the doctor again until the 12th. My mom and sisters said since it's my first I'll prolly lose the weight quick. Thank you. :)

I do agree that with it being your first and you being young you probably will lose the weight quick enough. Hit your 30's and baby weight doesn't drop so easily. :p

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Playing with my dog

smokeless-indica-albums-me-picture2921-me-playin-my-big-ol-puppy.jpg

newhope101

Me in Pink at Bondi beach with work mates, a few years ago.

Wow what a great thread. It is great to see so many of the faces of the people I talk to.

Aww, thanks ladies. :D I'm glad that I still am good looking!

Of course... I'm a little shadowy on the chin and upper lip line; I have some sex-stubble going on there, lol.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am not sure anyone is ready for these. After 5 years of being an RF member I have decided to post a pic of myself. I warned you!!!

Attachments

• Christine2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Christine3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.